March 2018 Moms
Options

Labor & Birth Stories!

13»

Re: Labor & Birth Stories!

• Options
    @sarah_haha760 I'm so sorry you had such a traumatic birth experience. But I'm glad you and baby are both okay. I hope you have a quick and easy recovery. 
  • Options
    @sarah_haha760 - I hate to hear when people have traumatic experiences. I’m so sorry. While mine didn’t include a c-section, I remember taking a while to get past my first baby’s birth. I’m glad all turned out okay and that now you have a wonderful, snuggly baby to help you process and heal from the experience. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sarah_haha760 I’m so sorry you had a traumatic experience—sort of eerie the similarities between our stories. So glad it is over for us both! 
  • Options
    Apparently my platelet count was a 109 and if it got down to 100 I couldn't get an epidural! I wrote down the whole birth story here, it was amazing and scary but I would do it all over again in a heart beat! https://caseysellersblog.com/2018/03/10/wyatts-birth-story/
  • Options
    Image result for who are you gif

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    When you're desperate to get more readers for your blog. :joy:
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    But guys... it's an amazing story and I'm sure she has LOTS of amazing stories. SHE ALMOST COULDN'T GET AN EPIDURAL!!!

Image result for wow gif

I'm torn between not wanting to give her the traffic and also wanting to know just how unamazing this story is. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options

Okay havnt written a birth story before so here goes!

i woke up at about 1am on the 14th of March and felt like I had to pee soooo badly, I walked to the other side of the bed and stopped, stared at my peacefully sleeping husband and felt my waters break it was a lot more dramatic then I thought it was going to be there was fluid all over our bedroom floor,
    so im standing there with my water gushing out everywhere whispering to my husband (whose still asleep) baby my water broke... I did this about there times before I realised what was happening and screamed at him to get his arse out of bed, he gets up and asked me “what now!?” And I’m like uh yeah
    so we drove over to my mums to pick her up and headed on over to the hospital
    we signed our selves in and got my examination and the midwives tell me I’m 2  cms so go for a walk, I walked up and down 7 flights of stairs in the hospital from 2 am till 11am we went back into the labour ward and the midwife recheck me informing me that due to infection Risk if I’m checked again I have to stay so I said uh yeah okay, so she checks me again and I’m only at 3 freaking cm’s I wanted to die, I had GD so they had to put me on the drip apparently my labour stalled and my contractions even though I was having them were very irregular, so the hooked me up and man did I scream, apparently you could here me in the waiting room 😂👌🏼I yelled at my mum and asked why the hell she did this 3 times, and vomited from the gas,  I swore and cried and they upped my drip and I cried some more and told my dear husband through snotty tears and sweat I was going to die because I couldn’t do the pain anymore, I begged my nurse for an Epi so after rechecking at 3pm I was only 5cm and was good to go for an epi, cut to an hour later and I FINALLY got my epi, but whoops they forgot to recheck my dilation, by the time the guy came to give me the drip I was at 9cm but they didn’t check until after they gave me the epi 😅 so I had to wait with my boys head shoved in my pelvis for an hour before I could actually push him out, so at 4:30 I started pushing and by 5:30 he was out and in my arms, love at first sight 😍 weighed 8pounds exactly, 52.4 cms long couldn’t of been more in love