TTC After a Loss

December TWW

13»

Re: December TWW

• **being a dirty lurker/stalker*** YAAAAAYYYYYY!!! @zuuls_mom and @justarius I’m freaking over the moon for both of you!!! :heart:
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats @justarius!! 

Still getting such faint lines so I’m honestly just getting more worried. It’s been 4 days! I hate this feeling of uncertainty 😭
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• FX for darkening lines at @zuuls_mom
  • AFM I’m CD 31 or 16 DPO.  No sign of AF.  I haven’t been temping the last 3 days with traveling but I had BFN at 13 DPO.  I usually start around CD29 so I don’t know what’s going on.  I didn’t bring any tests with me.  We go home tomorrow so if no AF I will test again when I get home 
  • Thank you @Mack2342! FX you get a BFP when you get home!
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @Mack2342 FX for you!!

AFM, I think I’m having a An-O cycle 😕 CD22 and no sign of O yet.  My cycles are typically 25-30 days, so I don’t see it happening anytime soon.  I’m pretty bummed to not be KU before the new year (but aren’t we all).  Plus DH is a government contractor, so he is furloughed.  And I haven’t gotten a job since DS died, so..... I guess we’re both at home now?  I have no idea what 2019 will bring, and that is kind of scary.  I’m sad that 2018 is ending and it will be the last year that DS was alive.  This seems to happen with every new milestone - I’m sad that DS will never be a part of it.

Sorry for the DD post.  It just kind of flows sometimes.  I’m hoping everyone has a nice holiday (or as nice as it can be in our position) ❤️❤️❤️
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • @SpongeWorthy that's a lot on you. I'm sorry. I fully understand (in a logical I can see that way) about the milestones. He was your world for his time here. And he had a big future you had envisioned. You lost so much with such a small being. Sending you more hugs ❤
  • @SpongeWorthy I can understand the milestones.  It is so hard to loose a loved one Especially a LO you had so many plans for.  Hugs to you.  I’m a federal employee but I’m deemed essential so I have to work with no pay.  It sucks.  I’m still on medical leave but it looks like when I return on the 3rd it will be wo pay.  Now I wish I would have stayed off the whole 12 weeks so I could at least have more time off if not going to get paid 
  • @SpongeWorthy I’m so sorry. I can’t even imagine how you must be feeling. I’m thinking of you. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @justarius congrats on the BFP!!

@Mack2342 FX this is it and you get a BFP! 

@SpongeWorthy hugs! ❤
  • Well I’m out. Merry Christmas to me AF arrived this morning.  I’m heading over to WTO.  

• I'm sorry @Mack2342. What a crappy way to start Christmas. Hopefully your day gets better. <3
  • I’m so sorry @Mack2342. Sending love. 

AFM, looks like this one didn’t stick. Headed back over to WTO as well. I’m way more upset than I thought I’d be and H and MIL just don’t get it. I can’t wait for 2018 to end. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @zuuls_mom totally understandable.  I’m so sorry that it didn’t stick.  Hugs to you 
  • @justarius such wonderful news!!!

@SpongeWorthy I’m so sorry this is such a difficult time, big hugs! 

@Mack2342 so shitty, I’m sorry! 

@zuuls_mom I’m sorry, it’s just devastating when it doesn’t work out and even harder when those around you just don’t get it! 

Merry Christmas everyone, still hoping the New Year brings us all a fresh start! 
  • @SpongeWorthy & @Mack2342 I’m sorry ladies :( 

@zuuls_mom that’s so disheartening So sorry :(

AFM my tests are getting lighter too so feeling really discouraged, feels like now I’m just waiting for the inevitable :( 

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone. 
  • @justarius I'm so sorry for the lighter tests and uncertainty. Sending you love! 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @justarius I'm so sorry your tests arent getting darker. I'll be hoping for the best. <3
  • @justarius I'm sorry your having doubts. FX it works out.
  • Oh no @justarius :'( I’m hoping things turn around.  I’m so sorry you are stuck in this limbo.
    CP 3/2019
  • @justarius I hope the test you took was just a weird one and the next one is darker. 
  • ** lurking from WTO 
    So many roller coasters to catch up on. My heart goes out to everyone over the holidays. It's such a difficult time for so many people. 

• @justarius I’m sorry, FX that they start to get darker!
  • Yes, please hang around here @justarius! Keeping everything crossed for you. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @Mack2342, boo i'm sorry...worst Christmas present ever. (Sent you a PM)

@justarius, what a hard wait, ugh... congratulations though... waiting to hear those lines are getting darker!

AFM, i'm 7dpo and I haven't been on here because I've found something that has straightened out this poor excuse for a cycle, and i finally caught my O date. So even if it does not end up in a Bfp, i'm stoked that this is working for me. No more 32,33,34 or 35 day cycles. 
  • 4dpo today. I’ve been avoiding the bump since my early miscarriage last month but really would like support from other women going through the same thing. This is the first month I used OPKs so I’m hoping for some positive results. 
  • @rowedking6 FX for you, glad you found something that works for you!

@jord_ash23 I’m sorry for your loss, welcome to the group, hope your stay is short.

AFM the light lines turned to a BFN today and the bleeding started shortly after the test, so loss #2 for me. Taking it harder than I thought I would. Worst Christmas ever. 
  • @justarius nooo! Just not fair, i'm SO sorry. :'( 
    It's so hard to wrap our heads around this. Thinking of you
  • @justarius I'm so sorry. Losses are never easy, but it seems like losses around the holidays are even harder. So many hugs to you.  <3
  • @justarius I’m so so sorry. None of this is fair, especially during the holidays.  Hugs to you  <3

AFM, CD27.  I never got crosshairs but I’m thinking (hoping) ovulated on CD18.  I’ve been cramping for 5 days now, like early period cramps, but no sign of AF.  I had a big temp drop CD25, but then it was back up CD26.  I’m driving myself crazy symptom spotting even though I don’t know if I ovulated ugh.  I just can’t help but be hopeful.  I’ll test tomorrow AM 🤞
    CP 3/2019
  • @justarius I’m so sorry!

@SpongeWorthy good luck testing tomorrow!
  • Good luck tomorrow @SpongeWorthy!
  • I’m so sorry @justarius. Hugs to you

FX @SpongeWorthy
  • Thanks all!  BFNs for me.  I’ve been having more pre-AF symptoms, so I’m hoping this cycle is over soon.
    CP 3/2019
  • Sorry for the BFNs @SpongeWorthy
  • @SpongeWorthy ((hugs)) 
    I'm out also...2019, bring it