July 2019 Moms
Options

Appointments Week of 12/17

2»

Re: Appointments Week of 12/17

• Options
    Got my follow up first thing tomorrow morning from Tuesdays ER visit. Spotting has slowed down but hasn't stop completely. They're going to take a closer look and see if they can find a hemmoraghe to explain it. Feel like I'm going to barf, no way I'll be able to sleep tonight!
  • Options
    @rgn12 At 12+3 they should be able to see everything transabdominally so you should be fine:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Panaceia thanks!! I’m so ready to see that little peanut again! Nervous about the NT part though.. 
  • Options
    Had my first appointment yesterday! (Friday the 21st). They figure I am 10W3D per last period but my belly is measuring 12w (STM problems!). I had a long wait to even get in so it was a very busy day. The nurse came to do all my vitals and go over my history before the OB would sit down with me.

*TW* When it came to hearing the HB the nurse couldn't find anything... she said it may just be too early or baby hiding but I was still nervous. A more senior nurse came in to try with handheld ultrasound (Very cool little machine!) and it took her what seemed like FOREVER to find anything - they were discussing if the OB himself couldn't find anything then booking me for an emergency ultrasound at the hospital. I started praying and just then WAAAY down low in my pelvis they found the little bean. Body, limbs, head and a flickering beautiful heartbeat. I was so thankful that they kept looking and it was the most amazing thing to see. Baby appears a little smaller than 10W3D but no major concerns. They figure i ovulated later and I could be almost 10W. *END TW*

Now another month until next OB appointment and I'll be 14W. We want to make it public news around 12W so I think we will book into a private sneak peek ultrasound in the next two weeks before announcing. 

• Options
    Had my appointment and U/S on Tuesday 12/18. Everything looks good. SO grateful that everything looks okay so far and this pregnancy seems like a go. Talked with my OB about testing, etc, and how this pregnancy will be different from my first two since I am now over 35. A few extra things but nothing too crazy. HB was a beautiful 159. My parents already know, but we are telling my in laws on Christmas. Eeep! 
                                                                Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3