Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Online Memorial Page

Hi Ladies,

I created a online Memorial Page for my daughter. If you want to see it, https://brooke-mcewen.gonetoosoon.org/

I kind of use it as my outlet. It is a free website if you felt like setting up a Memorial Page for your sweet babies. I have found that they are really good and do not send any junk e-mails to me, which I am really happy about. 

Just wanted to share. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Online Memorial Page

• Options

OMG

Your baby was the most beautiful girl, thanks so much for the share. I cant even put into words...My God

The love and joy you shared with her was incredible. The poems are so sweet:)

I am sure the page will bring you so much comfort, the page was beautiful. Thanks again for the share.

Finally my dream came true:) I'm pregnant!
  • Options
    Such a sweet, beautiful angel.  Big hugs to you.  I made a picture slideshow for my daughter, I hope your memorial page has been as therapeutic for you as making the slideshow was for me.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So beautiful - thank you for sharing.

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    so sweet.  Thanks for sharing.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options
    I saw it, and it is just beautiful. Thinking of doing one for Henry as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"