March 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms 12/17

13»

Re: Randoms 12/17

• Options
    @kristimh80 Haha! The only thing that would have been better would be if she were pumping in a white tank with holes cut in the boobs.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @kristimh80 😂 thank you, that was fantastic!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw that post about Rachel this morning. I can't be the only one who's been living under a rock and had no idea she was even pregnant -am I?! 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She has a spectra, too! :)
  • Options
    Celebrities, they’re just like us. Pumping in designer clothes and full hair and makeup.
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse I had no idea either

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    So I discovered today that I used to use the bump under a different screen name... how can one forget something like that?! I didn't get banned or anything under the other one, so no clue how I ended up with two bump screen names. 

• Options
    I voted in the poll! Thanks for setting it up, @meggyme

In other random news.... I am definitely starting to slow down - - normally I would be able to vacuum my house, wipe down the bathroom and clean the kitchen all in about 2 hours. I am currently taking a pause after doing the kitchen (where my husband already did the dishes, I was just wiping counters and tidying our clutter on the table!) before wiping down the bathroom and vacuuming. I can't imagine how the next 11 weeks are going to go! 
  • Options
    The comments on the Rachel pumping post had me cackling.
  • Options
    Thanks for getting the private group discussion going @meggyme!
  • Options
    Y’all, I just do not have the patience to deal with random drama (courtesy of sister) or guilt trips (courtesy of mom)... it’s just not necessary!
  • Options
    @lelkcot I'm sorry you're going through that. If need be, you can always vent to us.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options

@Kenneylynn3 & @mamakate1616 thanks ladies. My sister, out of nowhere, picked a fight on a group text between my sisters mother and I, and mom decided to respond with a guilt trip. It’s just dumb and frustrating and wildly unnecessary.

@mamakate1616 that is too sweet!

• Options
    Wow I feel like I’ve missed so much in here today! I had quite the day at work and woke up with nasty diarrhea (tmi I’m sorry!). I suffered through at work and thankfully only have 1 more day before a much needed 2 week break! 

@meggyme I’d definitely be open to a private group and I’ll check out the other discussion on it too! 

@zionsmama85 I don’t think it would be completely unreasonable for you to help her plan it. It sounds like she’s willing too but when she just says “let me know...” maybe you need to be more specific with her about how many people/who you are wanting to invite, where you’d think would be a nice place to have it, send her ideas of themes or decor you like, or let her look over your registry to get some more conversation going about it. I think everyone is overwhelmed by the holidays and if she goes big on her sons birthdays I bet she is just focused on the holidays right now. I think she’ll come around since she agreed to do it but maybe just make more of a conversation with her regarding it. I know it can be frustrating to not have it in your control especially when you want it to be nice for your baby, your memories, and your guests. 
  • Options
    @lelcot Ugh, I'm sorry girl! Sounds very un-necessary and something you def didn't need to endure. 

TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Options
    Had 26 week appt today and I noticed the cbc had alot of varying results. Certain things very high and others low. After googling all the letter abbreviations most all of it says some kind of infection. I know its "sick"season, my work has been sick even my so but I never felt "sick". Stuffy/runny nose but no extra fatigue no cough no fever now I'm a bit worried im sick and didnt know it. Bump is measuring perfect and good heart rate at least that is a bit of piece of mind.
  • Options
    @bride2b1213 it could just mean that your body is fighting off the illness/infection well enough that you're not feeling any symptoms.
  • Options
    Ugh, my dog peed on the floor last night (luckily in the bathroom) but my DH didn't see it so I woke up to it this morning. I have been bugging him about finishing the fence in our yard since I got pregnant (there is only like 20 ft total left). So this morning I said maybe we should do that this weekend. His response was 'we.' I wanted to snark back and be like 'easy for you to say mr I can still reach my toes comfortably!' I didn't. We have been talking about this for months. If you wanted help we should have started earlier. I'm tempted to just hire someone to do it, and have been for a while. It's going to be hard enough with an infant whose diaper we will have to change! I don't know how to get him to understand that 11 weeks isn't very long and the baby could come early. Sorry for the totally unrelated novel. 
  • Options
    abbykwail said:
    Ugh, my dog peed on the floor last night (luckily in the bathroom) but my DH didn't see it so I woke up to it this morning. I have been bugging him about finishing the fence in our yard since I got pregnant (there is only like 20 ft total left). So this morning I said maybe we should do that this weekend. His response was 'we.' I wanted to snark back and be like 'easy for you to say mr I can still reach my toes comfortably!' I didn't. We have been talking about this for months. If you wanted help we should have started earlier. I'm tempted to just hire someone to do it, and have been for a while. It's going to be hard enough with an infant whose diaper we will have to change! I don't know how to get him to understand that 11 weeks isn't very long and the baby could come early. Sorry for the totally unrelated novel. 
    My dad has been helping remodel our house, and I told him I wanted to be done before baby got here. We have maybe ten weeks left if she doesn't decide to come sooner. It's frustrating depending on others to help. My husband won't let me do any of the work because of being pregnant, but then my dad drags his feet with helping and for some reason men can't seem to do projects without someone helping them. 

• Options
    @abbykwail @bdesterhouse - Oh, ladies, I feel your pain. It's so frustrating! DH spent forever procrastinating on doing stuff inside the house because he had HIS agenda to focus on outside (ahem ... playing with leaf blowers, mowers, and chainsaws) and he finally finished painting indoors. BUT he's left cleanup (paint spills, etc.) all to me. Like really, dude? He slapped paint on the wall (pretty sloppily at the end b/c he just wanted to be the eff done) and now I have to painstakingly remove all this paint from our pretty floors and carpet he could have been more careful with in the first place? I'm already pretty uncomfortable and slowing down and he doesn't seem to get that things are harder for me to do now, that life's not a picnic just because I'm not working right now. Things like having these projects done will make me feel better and relax more. I just want him to get off his butt and help me more with my projects, not just do his own. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @catlady2015 and @bdesterhouse it is so frustrating, right!?! Like, I made a plan with a timeline and everything for all of the things we need to finish. My husband needs help but doesn't want it, but my dad loves projects and genuinely wouldn't mind helping! And it's equally frustrating because the dog woke both of us up last night wanting to go outside, and it is hard enough for me to get good sleep but if the stupid fence was done we could have just cracked open the sliding door and the accident wouldn't have happened, and we both would have gotten better sleep! I don't know why it is so hard for him to understand. Ugh. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this situation!!!
    @catlady2015 that sucks because it would have taken him like an extra minute lay down a drop sheet!!!
    @bdesterhouse I cannot imagine going through a full on diy remodel right now! That would be soo hard!! Especially because there are some things we are capable of helping with, it is just slower and harder but we can still help!! 
  • Options
    I sympathize! We have a couple projects around the house I wanted done by Christmas, namely the crown molding  & finishing molding on our kitchen cabinets. My DH has had 4 day weekends for the last month and a half and is about to be on leave until Jan 7.... any guess where all the materials are? not on the ceiling!  :|
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    @abbykwail We started remodeling various areas of our house three years ago. We started our main living area/kitchen a year ago, so I am over living in a construction zone. I'm pretty sure our seven year old is over the constant construction going on too.