Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 12/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 12/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @b_1029 Thanks! Dinner with friends sounds so fun. I wish I could WFH, but it’s pretty impossible with my job :)
    Me 36, DH 48
    Married since 9/9/12
    TTC since 9/13
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/18
    IUI #1: Jan 19, BFN
    IUI #2: Feb 19, TBD
  • Options
    @Noodle9912 knitting club sounds fun, hopefully you'll get more kids interested. Sorry about the BFN.

@b_1029 dinner with friends sounds nice and I wish I could WFH.

Month/Cycle:  2/1

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: great 

Typical LP length: ?

Testing: tomorrow morning 

R/R: one of my coworkers brought in donuts this morning, I'm loving the free food but its killing my healthy eating lol. Going to my nephews birthday party tonight at the local bounce place, I hate weeknight parties I feel like I'm running around crazy after working all day.

CS/Q: eh getting a little discouraged with my dropping temps even though it could mean nothing. 

• Options
    @marebear15 You SO fancy!!!  
  • Options
    @lcking82 it’s definitely a nice perk! GL testing tomorrow! 🤞🏼
    @kimmer1412 jealous of your donuts! Have fun at the party tonight! I have no idea on the temps, I’m sorry. 
    @marebear15 I’m going to try and hold out! It helps I have no symptoms so I’m not excited for another BFN right now haha. Your chart looks great, and oooo overlay! Enjoy your VIP. And your sibling Christmas sounds like so much fun, have a blast!
  • Options
    @brookert615 - Oh my goodness, I'm so happy that this diet is working out for you! Maybe your LP will lengthen too because of it?

@chichiphin - I have missed you!! I keep having to go into the IF thread for updates. I believe our nickname is SMEP-xy September!
  • Options
    chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited December 2018
    @Noodle9912 I'm sorry about the BFN & the feelings you're going thru re: your coworker 
    @b_1029 chart looks great!!!! I'm glad you have something fun tonight to look forward to :) 
    @lcking82 fx for testing tomorrow. Also - interviewing people is so exhausting so I hope you have a chill Sat ahead of you 
    @Kimmer1412 don't get discouraged. 7DPO is super early, esp since implantation could happen as late as 10DPO. tmrw may even be too early to test. 
    @marebear15 enjoy sibs christmas! your chart is so pretty :) 
    @brookert615 congrats on your recent success in the gym! I've actually done 2 bikini comps in the past - that sh*t is exhausting but fun! 
    **edit to add
    @kbrown2385 That's so fun that your brother is coming in to town! I hope you two have a lot of fun :) 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options

@chichiphin Hey stranger!!! That is so exciting that this cycle is looking promising! Will be crossing everything for you!!!  <3<3<3 That is so cool you did comps! Yeah I think I just want to do it to say I did it lol.

@kbrown2385 That's exciting you'll be able to see your brother for Christmas!

@marebear15 I am sure hopeful of it making the LP longer!!!

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @nomangos23 I love-titted you for your comment to me - BUT i'm sorry for the BFN but 9DPO is kinda freakin early girl - don't be so hard on yourself. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @nomangos23 - We are having mashed potatoes, green beans, and cranberry sauce. And then of course cookies for dessert! Yes, we have a gift exchange where everyone gets one person, except the single ones give two gifts. It makes it complicated but in the end everyone gets the same amount of gifts: single ones get 2, couples get 1 from sibling and 1 from SO.
    9DPO is so so early. Hang on to your box and maybe wait 2 days before testing again?
  • Options
    @nomangos23 omg no! You didn't upset me at all! It's so hard to take tone on the internet, I was just joking around with you :) I don't think my sarcasm comes off well sometimes haha. I'm sorry for the BFN but it's not over yet <3

@brookert615 that's so exciting about your mini insta- fame! That is amazing you're already down 10#, awesome job!

@chichiphin I have missed you in the dailies! YES to make Sept great again!

@kbrown2385 I hope those supplements work for you! That's great about your brother coming in town and I hope you all have a good time.
  • Options
    @marebear15 @chichiphin I'm not 9, I'm 11. At 9DPO I was still holding out hope but at 11DPO I'm just WFAF. Meh. 
  • Options
    @chichiphin I'm expecting a BFN tomorrow but am going to test anyway since we're having a little birthday celebration for me and my BIL tomorrow night so I'd like to have a drink or two.

@nomangos23 I share my birthday with my nephew so in a way I glad its tonight so I can enjoy my birthday dinner tomorrow night buuuut it's still a PITA. And yes the jump places are full of nasty germs but hopefully I won't encounter any barf 🤢
  • Options
    @kimmer1412 Happy Birthday!!! 
  • Options
    Ohhh @nomangos23 I mis-read - I thought you stopped POAS at 9
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @nomangos23 first cycle using it so we will see if it works. I’m not expecting it too as we only dtd without protection on o day. Can’t help but think about the possibility though! My dr did say it could be a couple days for af after stopping. 
  • Options
    Mobile bumping - will try to tag but may need to reply later! Always lurking and love titting!

Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -5,-3,-2,O,+1

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: Trying to hold out until next Thurs (13DPO)

R/R: One more week until winter break!! Hurry up already. Also, I took my car to get an oil change (had an appointment) and it took 2 HOURS while I just said in the waiting room. But! They ended up not charging me at all for it since it took so long and I had scheduled an appointment in advance. So great customer service, but I wouldn’t just brought something to do if I had known it would take so long!

CS/Q:

• Options
    @nomangos23 Yes, much better. I'm on Metformin which kind of hinders a lot of my appetite but found eating in small doses helps :). Sorry for the BFN! Oh girl your chart is BEAUTIFUL! you still have time!!!

@b_1029 Thank you :)!

@dogmomma096 Sorry about that wait but that's cool they did that!!! 

@themadcamel HAHA so many tests  :D. I so agree. I gave up and get the cheapies online. I have no self control and I'd blow through 100 bucks a month if not lol.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    *lurking*

@b_1029 your chart looks soo good!! 
    @marebear15 yay for early Christmas (and your smoked turkey, mmmmmm). And hello bonus VIP FF! 
    @brookert615 *hugs* right there with you on the PCOS sucks train. Sorry, friend, I wish I had some magical answer but glad things seem to be getting under control, and GL with the diet! 
    @chichiphin yayyyyyyyy for O! Finally! I am hoping I won't be too far behind you. Keeping alll the things crossed for you that this is your cycle! How amazing would that timing be. I LOVE it. 
    @kimmer1412 happy early birthday! 
    @nomangos23 nooo sorry for your BFN but don't give up hope yet! Your chart is still looking good and it's not over 'til it's over. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @themadcamel you crack me up 😂 I was just ranting about the price of pregnancy tests, I ended up with a box of wondfo off Amazon 
  • Options
    galentinegalentine member
    edited December 2018
    I have a few minutes free, hope it's okay I'm lurking from WTO! I'll see you all here tomorrow!! :)

@b_1029, your chart looks so promising! Good luck on Saturday!!
    @marebear15, enjoy your Christmas party with siblings tonight! That sounds so fun!
    @nomangos23 and @Noodle9912 I'm sorry for the BFNs
    @brookert615, that's really impressive that you are getting your health under control, and how exciting that the diet creator liked your post!
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 so apparently my brain thought today was Friday so I wont be testing tomorrow, I'll test Saturday morning and at only 9DPO I expect a BFN but it will make me feel better about having a drink or 2 LOL