January 2019 Moms
Options

Nursery planning and pictures!

1235»

Re: Nursery planning and pictures!

• Options
    @leighbrek so cute!! It turned out amazing! I love the happy little fish!
  • Options
    You guys nurseries are so cute. I love baby rooms. I can't believe it's getting so real!
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    emmaaa said:
    Well, less than two months from my due date and we have finally mostly gotten the baby's room cleaned out lol. I'm slacking so much this go round.
    Same. Except her room is NOT cleared out. I have no decor. And no furniture. I do have paint! So I mean. That’s something, right?!
    HAHA! We went from it being our spare/third bedroom that has just held junk for the past 2.5 years to now needing to be his room. It still has a bookcase I have to go through, a filing cabinet, and a box of something (not sure what) to be moved. And the closet has DH's dad's old clothes (he passed away almost 3 years ago) and we need to go through that. We don't have the crib yet but he will be in our room for at least 2 months if not longer. We did paint the room when we moved in so that's done lol. 
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Every time I look at this thread, it gives me good anxiety as in “hurry the fk up, slacker. Look at what they’ve all done.” Lol. I’m just planning to buy a bunch of nursery items this week so I don’t have much to show you all other than his empty room that’s been freshly painted. Wait, I don’t even have a pic to show you right now as it’s already dark out.
  • Options
    @AliKay20 The guest room that we're turning into the nursery is still 100% the guest room. We haven't moved a single thing out because DH still has to finish redoing our bonus room. 

@galactickates I have the same bear art (that's above the closet) in DS's room :smile:
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• Options
    @AliKay20 @saltedcaramel518 add me to the “little to no progress” list 😬 our nursery is currently the catch-all room, so it’s got old furniture waiting for a yard sale, the office furniture and electronics that I haven’t figured out where else to put, and random tubs of kid stuff that needs to be sorted and stored or donated. And basically every time I need to remove things from my older kids’ reach it gets tossed over the baby gate into the nursery. Good thing this baby will be in our room the first few months anyway!
  • Options
    Love everyone’s nurseries!

We move into our new house on Dec 1 so December will be crunch time to get the house and nursery ready!

I think we will paint the nursery a mint green with a white crib, white dresser  and glider, and if we have time get some pink decor items!
  • Options
    Nursery is almost finished now, and I finally have some pictures to share

• Options
    Was nervous about posting nursery pics but life is too short. I painted this room over 2 years ago when we moved into this apartment originally. We had been trying for a long time. Obviously it wasn't finished in this pic but room is almost complete now with tv, Amazon Fire stick so I don't get bored while feeding etc, nursing chair, and hand painted furniture by yours truly including that hand made mobile. it's such a warm room I just feel like I could melt into the walls. Bed is made now and ready for baby to come home just have to make a few finishing touches by hanging some pictures.