March 2019 Moms

Randoms 11/26-12/2

13»

Re: Randoms 11/26-12/2

• @purpleteacher82 and @meggyme
    I met the older sister of one of the kids I work with and her name was "Secret". I have also heard about a set of twins that go to school with a co-worker's daughter and their names are "First" and "Second". 
  • @meggyme I have heard that one before, but not met one in person. Last year, I had a Ugweth (You-gweth) in my class. She had several siblings. One was named Talonvore, but I can’t remember the rest. They were all very interesting names though! 
  • Loading the player...
  • edited December 2018
    @emarcinek99 Those are ones I haven’t heard before either! 

ETA - Spelling is hard. 
  • Sorry but she could have spelled it Absedy or Absady. She knew spelling ABCDE would eventually get her child made fun of. I’d expect her to get teased by kids not adults though. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ha! I'm Zay-Leigh Fox on that chart. I don't HATE it ;) Has a nice flow to it :wink:
    Ok, I was coming on here to post about my 2.5 year old suddenly acting like a baby all the time and asking to be carried around the house while saying "goo goo ga ga" but it looks like I'm not alone! Maybe it's normal?! I guess there has been a lot of baby talk in my house and maybe she's realizing she won't be the baby for much longer so she may as well milk it. Weird! Glad others are going through this too. 
  • Yes it sounds like it’s super normal! I wonder if it’s a phase all toddlers go thru or just the ones about to get little siblings. 

My current situation...cankles and a pulled groin. Ug!

Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • I’m pretty sure every time I plan to go to church, DS either wakes up late (he’s typically up between 6 - 6:30) or he wakes up sick... Was determined to go to church for the first Sunday of advent and sure enough DS woke up just before 6 feeling nauseous, kind of got sick, and has been fine ever since.... sometime I swear I jinx myself by saying I want to go to church.
  • @mamakate1616 Ouch! I hope you feel better soon! 
  • @meggyme Friend of mine taught a Le-a too, same pronunciation.
  • I had a coworker named Precious. It is really weird to call anyone 'precious' let alone a coworker.
  • @lelkcot Glad your son is feeling better! How old is he? I remb as a kid sometimes I'd "feel sick" just to stay home. lol
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @kristimh80 thanks, he’s 3.5 and I think his stomach is a little upset, but just due to how congested he is, and not a stomach bug (fingers crossed and knock on wood!). 
  • I got this $10 coupon from Enfamil for their prenatal vitamins Expecta, but I can't find it in any stores, near or far :disappointed: And it's not like I live in the wilderness! Why send a coupon for something I can only buy online? Ugh!