Options

***Post Your Ultrasounds HERE***

12346ยป

Re: ***Post Your Ultrasounds HERE***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @CaptainPhasma Woah, thatโ€™s amazing!ย 
  • Options

26w, 4 days, measuring 27w. Sweet little babe, hand up by his/her face. We are so in love with this munchkin already!ย  <3
  • Options
    30 weeks now. Had my 28th week ultrasound the day after christmas. My son was 2lbs 10oz.ย 
  • Options
    28 week scan! Getting scanned every 4 weeks now due to blood pressure. Baby girl measured 2 lbs 11oz and still active as ever!
  • Options
    Iโ€™ll be 33 weeks on Friday due date March 1st. I know ultrasounds are somewhat distorted but my husband and I canโ€™t get over how swollen his nose looks. Has anyone else ever seen a baby in the womb look like this??ย 

• Options
    I agree it does look swollen but I think thatโ€™s just how the imaging comes out sometimes. did the tech or doctor say anything?
    Hereโ€™s my DD ~36 weeks and her nose looks swollen, came out cute as a button :heart:

Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 |ย BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    33 week growth scan went perfect. Measuring 4lbs 12oz, has a head of hair, and the tech said "poor mama" her head is as low down as it can get!
  • Options
    Had 36 week growth scan today. ย Baby girl is measuring around 6 lb 8 ounces (almost as big as her older sister was at birth). ย Luckily enough she has plenty of amniotic fluid and is head down (unlike her big sister). ย Canโ€™t wait to see her! ๐Ÿ™‚