February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 11/15-11/17

1235»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 11/15-11/17

• Options
    I miss being able to bend over. To pick up anything. To do anything. To put on pants. Shoes. Pick up my cat. Anything at all. 

Also I miss my belly button. It's finally gone :( funny how I feel like I still felt at home in my body as long as it was there but now it's gone my body looks alien to me haha
  • Options
    I’m a big stomach sleeper and I miss it so much wahhhh.  I also get prenatal massages once a month to rub out my sides - tomorrow is a 90 minute one for my birthday present to me hahah 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @danixbanani24 - Team stomach sleeper here too. I’ve found a way to jam a pillow under my belly so I can trick myself into still thinking I’m sleeping on my belly. I do get LOTS of serious “get off of me, woman!” kicks from baby but it doesn’t stop me. 

I did have to stop stomach sleeing while nursing my DS - I had recurring clogs and they all but disappeared when I stopped stomach sleeping (and wearing underwire bras - RIP perky boobs). 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My right hip is killing me today. Mostly seems to be at the back side of my pelvis then radiates down my leg. Like a nerve is getting pinched or something. Even sitting is painful. 
  • Options
    Also in the “I’m dying, how can I do this for two more months” club. I’d really felt pretty good this pregnancy (other than being perpetually exhausted), but yesterday baby got herself wedged under my hip and ohhhh myyyyy gaaaahhhddd, I’ve never been in so much non-labor pain during pregnancy. Spent the whole night trying to dislodge her and I can already feel her moving back down there again today. Why does she hate me already? Whhyyyyyyy??????
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits oh yes, the pillow wedge trick.  I am familiar haha. It still isn't the same tho and yeah I love the "get off me woman!" kicks.  hahaha like get out of my womb ok??? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @bellebaby221 Ugh that is the worst! I have the same issue with my left side. It is sciatica pain. The chiropractor has helped the pain a lot and also gave me some stretches to do which helps also. Maybe worth a visit to the Chiro if you can? Also icing helps too. 
  • Options
    @allthingsgo I've been thinking about that all day. I just need someone to put things back where they belong!
  • Options
    @wrensnest dear lord that sounds absolutely horrible. 
  • Options
    Also team stomach sleeping with a pillow wedge. I also have a harder time stomach sleeping while nursing, but it’s mostly because I’ll ended up leaking on the bed. 
  • Options
    @bellebaby221 I second @allthingsgo with seeing a chiropractor! It has helped me sooo much this pregnancy. Of course I have some aches and stuff but nothing close to the pain in my back and hip that I had last pregnancy
  • Options
    Yeah I get clogged ducts if I stomach sleep while nursing. No stomach sleeping for the foreseeable future lol
  • Options
    Yeah I get clogged ducts if I stomach sleep while nursing. No stomach sleeping for the foreseeable future lol
    Misery. Pure f’ing misery. No underwires. No stomach sleeping. Careful with caffeine. 

Remind me why I’m back for thirds?! 🤣😜
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    My colleagues and I were talking about breast feeding the other day and they informed me how you can soak the bed while sleeping.  I told them not to worry, I had a master plan, I would sandwich bag freezer bag my tits before bed.  I guess if that worked as good as I think it would... you'd all be talking about it already? :D
  • Options
    Another vote for being over pregnancy. I hate feeling so big, having a tight stomach, and not being able to bend over. Nothing sounds good to eat. BH are making it hard to be productive. I’m exhausted every day. And I really want to sleep on my stomach. 

FYI- I have the blow up thing with the hole so you can lay on your stomach. It’s nice, but not worth the money. The hole is actually pretty small (I thought) and it wasn’t super comfy. Temporary relief, maybe 5-10 minutes, of stomach laying. 
  • Options
    @cass06_07- haha genius! Yeah I slept in a soft cotton bra so as not to leak at night... no freezer bags though!
  • Options
    @sjnsjnsjn , I told them that in the morning you just zip the bag and throw it in the freezer..?  rofl.
  • Options
    @okayestmom12 why be careful with caffeine? It’s how I survive life! Please don’t tell me it makes for difficult nursing... 

I’m still holding it down for team No Sleep. Of all the issues, insomnia for ~26 weeks (and counting) miiiight be the worst. 9 weeks left and we’ll be reunited, my long lost friend. 
  • Options
    @megpants209 some babies can be really sensitive to caffeine in breast milk. Not all though. 

Oh goody. I can’t sleep and now I have heartburn. Damn you, chicken wings. 
  • Options
    @megpants209 - yes to what @madreofdragons said. And, it can cause clogged ducts which is a super fun (🙄) Nursing thing. I just limit myself to one cup and flush it out by downing a shitton of water. I’d never be able to fully give up caffeine without everyone in my family suffering. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    @okayestmom12 Oh boy. I had to give up coffee for two days before my GD test and it was miserable. Since I drink coffee every day, I'm holding out a slight hope that baby will be used to it when he arrives. Didn't know it could clog ducts though, yikes!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @grebretso - I drank coffee while nursing. (I had nursing struggles but not those kinds.). You’ll see what works for your kiddo!
  • Options
    My luck will be that my kid can’t tolerate it. Right now I get by with my 2-3 shots of espresso... I can’t imagine not having them!
  • Options
    Currently on fire sitting in my office. My face is bright red and I feel like it's 87 degrees in here. Actual temp: 69. :flushed:
  • Options
    I'm in so much pain today. My right leg buckles every time I put weight on it. Nothing I can do about it until at least Monday either. My kids are helping me up and being my crutches so I can walk. 
  • Options
    @bellebaby221 - How awful!! I am so sorry!