February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 11/15-11/17

Re: Weekly Symptoms 11/15-11/17

• Options
    @riatortillaxo you basically described all my symptoms, too. Ugh the SOB today is killing me. 
    @sjnsjnsjn I took protonix for years, but not while pregnant. It worked wonders, but takes at least a week for the full effect to kick in. Constipation could be a side effect, but only for high doses. 
  • Options
    @ginger1228 glad you got a prescription, hope it clears up soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh gosh @ginger1228!  I'm glad you got it checked out and finally got the meds. I hope you get fast relief. 
  • Options
    I can’t remember the last time I pooped. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    @kayjay44 just had that discussion with my husband, and realized that I dreamt about pooping last night
  • Options
    @kayjay44 same. Hoping this doesn’t keep up for the entire duration of pregnancy. 

It it would be super awesome to not have my hips hurt every time I walk more than about 20 steps. I’m in a serious nesting mode and it puts a really hindrance on that. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I’ve been MIA all weekend. So I’m playing catch up! I definitely over it did it today and I’m so sore. It hurts to stand up straight. hoping a good nights sleep will make it feel better!
  • Options
    I forgot how bad insomnia is. Fuck this shit. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    I swear I'm dropping this kid. I'm shuffle walking today. 
  • Options
    First off, glad we are all miserable together but also sorry we are all miserable.

I don't know how I am going to last 2ish more months. My pelvis hurts, puffy feet(you know, cause of work...), Freaking exhausted. And my test resullts from Wednesday's glucose came back. The online chart says abnormal(of course, how I don't even know since I barely eat and if I over eat or eat sweets, I puke). Also it says white cells and platlet volume were abnormal. Basically waiting on the phone call from doc's office. I swear, as of having HG wasn't enough. 

And to top off my injection site from the tdap is itcjy and has a huge lump. Got it Wednesday so not sure how long that will last. 

So over being pregnant
  • Options
    Had my son at the doctor this morning to rule out strep and flu (they did thankfully). Now I'm back here dealing with tons of pressure and cramping/pain. I've been up since 2:30. I'm over today. 
  • Options
    @bellebaby221 I’m with you sister!  DS didn’t sleep great and he puked like the exorcist last night when trying to give him cough syrup last night.  This morning I was working remote from home and took him to the doctor - he has an ear infection.  Great.  Now I’m at my regular OB appt.  oh and my asshole downstairs neighbor complained about us again to management.  I’m gonna lose my shit soon!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @danixbanani24 That neighbor of yours is a piece of work! Good lord!
    I had an internal with a few swabs. FFN was negative (yay!). Got put on the monitor for about 20 min. No contractions. Doctor said I have "a very happy baby in there!" Just need to take it easy. I asked for a doctor's note to give my kids saying that. 😊
  • Options
    My nether region is swollen due to increased blood flow, and that combined with moisture from constant discharge/leaking has led to some pretty painful chafing. I hate pregnancy.
    But because I'm a genius, I've stolen a pack of baby wipes from the LO's stash, along with Burt's Bees diaper rash ointment, and have been using both multiple times today and yesterday. Already noticing an improvement. So when the LO has a diaper rash, I can be like "Same, kid."
  • Options
    I’m over here googling “how early can prodromal labor start” so that’s how my night is going. Some of these contractions, whatever they are starting to get uncomfortable and feel a little too real for 27 weeks. If prodromal labor is really a starting this early, I’m not sure I can survive this for 9-13 weeks...

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Okay, the “hey I’m awake for no reason” bs has begun. Yay. 
  • Options
    @hannahbananas11 I’ve had some serious chafing too. Been loading up on body glide when at work and the a&d at night. Should just steal the kids diaper rash cream. 
  • Options
    @madreofdragons - welcome to the club. I wish I could do something productive with that awake time, but I just lay in bed like a lump. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @kayjay44 same. A few times I’ve been productive but usually I just lay there wishing to be asleep. After months of this I guess I haven’t realized it won’t work. 
  • Options
    The insomnia is dreadful.  It's like a cruel joke.  Also if 1 more person tells me "make sure you get your rest now, once the baby comes..." .  Sometimes I feel like sarcastically answering them as if I had no clue that newborns don't like sleeping at night. 

• Options
    Cant keep the beast full today, sooo hungry!  Too bad is wasnt Thxgiving in Canada today.. Lol
  • Options
    @cass06_07- I am a complete bottomless pit too, but luckily i’m In the right place for it today!
  • Options
    DS was literally connected to me all day today (as in, arms around my neck, legs around my waist. All. Day. Long.) so now I feel like my back and tailbone are on fire from carrying him and baby around all day. Even a bath isn’t helping. 
  • Options
    I spent yesterday completely exhausted all day but because of how uncomfortable my body is, I have been awake since 3:30 am. This blows!
  • Options
    @sjnsjnsjn that’s the pits!! Ugh!! I’m up early (though not as early as you) since 5:45 and I want to go back to sleep but I can’t seem to. I even tried the trial of the calm app , but bottom line is  I’m hungry!! I gave in and took my thyroid pill and am waiting so I can eat  :D 
  • Options
    I really over did it yesterday and my whole body hurts. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    allthingsgoallthingsgo member
    edited November 2018
    I was bummed yesterday bc I get so full so easily now I could only have a small serving of all the tasty Thanksgiving dishes yesterday. And then ate a slice of pie and was very uncomfortably full for the rest of the day. I also felt like it was going to be pushed right back up my throat. 
  • Options
    It feels feels like this kid is going to punch right through my cervix 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    It feels feels like this kid is going to punch right through my cervix 
    Ditto. Pretty sure he’s trying to climb out. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    So I have been laid up the past few days with the worst. stomach. flu. Of my life. I'm about 99% sure I picked it up at work on my night shift Tuesday because I work at a hospital and I feel like I get sick like this once a year. It's usually Norovirus that gets me though. Idk wtf this was. Basically I spent all of Wednesday morning emptying my bowels and then the rest of Wednesday and Thursday vomiting. Oh my god. I am so sorry for you ladies with HG throwing up every day. I don't know how you do it. I vomited so hard it felt like the vessels in my neck would explode. My right abdominal wall still feels like I tore it in half.

Anyhow. Spent last night from 10pm-3am in hospital getting IV fluids and antiemetics (and a Tylenol supp...) and have not puked since 6am so I'll count that as a win. I've basically been sleeping and drinking Pedialyte and water on and off all day.

I'm supposed to fly to Hawaii on Monday. Prayers are appreciated.

PS little guy is fine in there. He's literally been turning backflips which I hate to tell him is not helping the situation.
  • Options
    Oh no @changadee that sounds like hell! Good vibes sent your way. Stomach flus are usually brutal but short lived, fingers crossed you're at the end of it!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @changadee - I had norovirus with DS - I don’t envy you. It’s kind of amazing that we can feel so terrible and the baby thrives. Fx you’re feeling better in time for your trip!

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @changadee- OMG! That is awful.  I am so so sorry.  I hope your no puking the past few hours means you are turning the corner and Hawaii is your light at the end of the tunnel!
  • Options
    @changadee I hope you feel better this morning. Sounds like a brutal stomach bug but you will probably be good to go on Monday. 
  • Options
    @changadee that sucks! I hope it passes soon and you start feeling better 
  • Options
    @changadee feel better!! Sounds horrible. 

I’m so tired today. I have DH work Christmas party tonight that I’m actually looking forward to, but man I’m just so tired. I’m excited to actually get dressed in something decently. And do my hair. 
  • Options
    @changadee that’s terrible!! I also had norovirus with my first and I was panicked about him being in distress because I was so sick. They had monitors on me when I was in the ER for fluids and was having contractions, but he was just the happiest healthiest little dude rolling around in there lol. The nurses said he’d take everything he needed from me, even if that meant I got no nutrients. Which made me feel better (if not a little bit like a vessel for a leach)
  • Options
    I have been so exhausted the past two days and I’m pretty sure I’m getting some sort of cold or sinus infection. I want the cold weather to end already. 
  • Options
    Im having the worst pubic pain! Even after resting for quite a while, Im still in pain. And walking or standing is awful! Idk what will help this!?