June 2019 Moms

Symptoms of the Week - 11/12

124»

Re: Symptoms of the Week - 11/12

• The vivid pregnancy dreams are getting so annoying and interrupting my sleep. Last night I dreamed that one of DH's friends gave my DS a hair cut. It was the weirdest dream and so unrealistic. I woke up crying from crying in my dream. I then woke up DH to make him scoot over to my side of the bed and cuddle because I had a bad dream.
    I really dislike pregnancy dreams. But it's a mild symptom so I'm not complaining in real life about it. Just here. 
  • @runyogamom I have the craziest pregnancy dreams. Worse in first tri for sure. But mine keep being about ex boyfriends and zombie apocalypses etc. Super vivid and totally nonsensical!
  • Loading the player...
  • @ShadeofGreen816 the ex was in my dream the night before last. Along with his new wife. Who I've never met. Such a strange subconscious that pregnancy brings on!
  • Anyone else with “all food sounds awful” food aversions? 
    WHEN I can figure out what to eat, it solves my nausea for awhile. But I’m having entire days where absolutely nothing sounds good to eat. Maybe I’m just not creative enough, but I’m really struggling over here. If I try to eat something that doesn’t sound good I gag on it and can’t even swallow. In the meantime I’m starving and the longer I’m hungry the more nauseous I get. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • vv826vv826 member
    edited November 2018
    @tuxielove93 that's me all the time this morning I couldn't decide what to eat so I went with grapes and a cheesestick and that didn't work! the worst part that sometimes even if I eat whatever I'm craving I still feel awful afterwards. I'm 10 weeks and I really just don't see getting over it by the 2nd tri but I hope it at least gets better 

• Anyone else with Lightning boob?
    **Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
    Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In today’s news, I’ve kept absolutely nothing down. Not even water 😬😬
  • @luckystar28 I'm so sorry! Can your OB prescribe you something? Mine gave me an RX today for nausea meds and I am not nearly as sick as you are. I hope you feel better soon!

• @BlondePeanut I have Zofran, Diclegis and Reglan already :( They aren’t working for me anymore :( 
  • Darn.....happy thoughts your way...hope you wake up one day soon and feel much much better
  • @antera23 I’ve been eating out a lot because of nausea too. I have such limited foods that sound good any given day, and I never feel up to cooking. Definitely don’t let them make you feel bad. Do what you have to do to get through it all.
  • +1 on the eat out train here! I can't cook and sometimes even if I smell it as it's being cooked ruins my appetite. Don't feel bad @antera23 we are all just trying to get through it, if somebody doesn't agree then feel free to cook dinner for me every night and feed me!
  • @antera23 - Same boat. Cooking is impossible right now because half the time, the smell of the food while it's cooking turns my stomach so I can't eat it by the time it's done. And the other half of the time, I don't have the energy to stand-up long enough to cook! Eating out/takeout/delivery - while, duh, expensive - is saving my sanity. SO it's worth it 100%! Do not let your rude, nosy coworkers get to you.
  • Anyone have good constipation remedies? I’d prefer something natural versus OTC but whatever you got 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • @tuxielove93 my doc suggested eating bran. I havent had a lot of issues with it but just increase your fibre 
  • Popcorn or Porridge. If you have either those. We call it Poopcorn and Poo-rridge
    @tuxielove93

• Me... apathy. I have so much to do but just cant bring myself to get up off the couch.
    +1 for the 'nothing sounds good to eat' and the 'if I eat anything right now, it's probably going to be junk'. 
    I have a bag of mini Marshmallows on my counter. They're like little pink and white gremlins calling out 'eat me'.
  • @tuxielove93 strawberries and raspberries work go me (in large quantities), or prune juice (which I happen to like).
  • ki1244ki1244 member
    edited November 2018
    I've been adding a teaspoon of benefiber to my coffee or tea in the morning. Can't remotely tell it's there but (TMI) my toilet sure knows.

Also, to add a symptom: had a really vivid, WEIRD dream where I had a baby girl except she was creepy AF and I woke up absolutely elated that I didn't have kids. And then I remembered I actually am pregnant. Cue the emotional rollercoaster. THANK YOU PREGNANCY DREAMS.
  • Even before the pregnancy I would have weird dreams where I had a baby but it never ate anything. It was like I'd completely forget it for the entire day and then remember and try to feed it but it wouldn't eat. Such a strange thing to dream repeatedly.
  • You guys are the best!! Thank you @kjr9519 @vv826 @bakerstreetboys @ellem29 for making me feel better! It helps to know others understand me. I’m sorry it took so long for me to respond to you all. 

@bakerstreetboys and anyone else who is also managing to feed kids while pregnant are my heros. Seriously, you guys are rockstars! 
  • @messymyranda I had a very similar reoccurring dream before and when I was pregnant with DD! Fortunately I’ve never forgotten to feed her in the almost 3 years I’ve had her, but the dream made me think I might!!
  • I 100% agree with @antera23 I give so many kudos to you ladies who are dealing with the horrible nausea and tiredness AND taking care of small human(s). I'm having a hard enough time taking care of me (and I have a lot of help these days)
  • tuxielove93tuxielove93 member
    edited November 2018
    I'm not sure how I'm doing it re:taking care of small humans. My son was up no less than 11 times last night crying. Teeth suck man. Plus he demanded boobs everytime. I am so sore and so tired and so raw right now, and because I am so tired I am extra nauseous today. Freaking woo. 

Shoot. ETA: Thank you ladies for the consitpation remedies :) I am upping my fiber and hoping it helps. And I do have oatmeal, so as soon as I can get it together enough to make it I'm gonna try that too. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008