July 2019 Moms
Options

YAY!!!!!! July 2019 Mamas introduce yourselves :)

Re: YAY!!!!!! July 2019 Mamas introduce yourselves :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lurking*** @ameliabedelia-2 congrats!! I hope your pregnancy goes well!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @wabash15, thanks lady! Still in shock!! 

Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Options
    Hey there! I live in NC too in Wake Forest! Where are you?! 
  • Options
    ::lurking::

@coco2787 SO freaking excited for you! 

• Options
    @blackhottamales Huge congrats!!! 
  • Options
    @abmeier welcome and congratulations! That sounds like a tough. I would probably just be forthright and gentle. Comfort her, acknowledge her feelings and let her know that you understand how hard of change it is. Maybe ask her some of her biggest worries or fears so that you can try to answer those now or work toward finding some good solutions together so that she doesn’t feel totally out of control. 
  • Options
    Hey mommas due the July 19 funny because that was my 15yr old due date but she was a week late. I'm 34 and my O.h is also 34. We're scared of starting over our youngest is in kindergarten and the oldest in the 10th grade and a 2nd grader in the middle. Looking forward for this new journey
  • Options
    @nopegoat I'm doing a bit of lurking tonight. I'm so excited for you and I hope this is your rainbow baby!
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    @knottie698f7302d58d6447 hooray for NYE weddings! We got married 12/31/16 and it was the BEST celebration. 
  • Options
    Hello and congrats to all! I am a first timer here, EDD July 17th. My symptoms started about a week ago- they’ve been waxing and waning, and I keep trying to tell myself that’s normal based on everything I’ve been reading on here. DH and I are so excited, this will be my parents’ first grandbaby, and we plan on telling family at Christmas. My first doctor’s appointment is December 4. 
  • Options
    Hello! I’m excited to be joining you guys! Baby #3 is due 7/19. Big sisters are 3 & 1. I look forward to getting to know you all!
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hello everyone! 
    I'm 34 and we just found out that I'm pregnant with baby #3. I have two daughters who are 5 and 2. We were not completely sure about having a third but we went for it and I'm still in a bit of a shock that this is all happening. A year  ago we were so certain that we were done having children. But the more we thought about it, the idea of a larger family really sounded great to us. I keep thinking about Christmas time next year with three kids around the tree. My family and friends will be so shocked when we tell them the news as no one new we were ttc.  I thought this would get easier third time around but I'm still so nervous that this baby will be healthy. I'm overwhelmed thinking about how this baby will fit into the family with my two girls and juggling work, childcare, finances, etc etc. but I know it'll be so worth it when all is said and done. I'm just going to try to enjoy this moment and take it one day at a time. Thank you for listening to me and congratulations and best wishes to all of you. 
  • Options
    coco2787coco2787 member
    edited November 2018
    Yay @denma2015!  I remember you from TTCAL. I so hope this is your rainbow baby  <3
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    Thank you so much @psychobutthead. You've been on my mind a lot lately. I hope you are doing as well as could be expected! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    TW** I woke up this morning with light cramping in my back. When I went to the bathroom I discovered my period had started. **TW

😭😭😭
  • Options
    Baby #2 is due the exact same day that my DD was due!  It's crazy.  We can conspire about double birthday parties :).