June 2019 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in 10/10

Re: PGAL Check-in 10/10

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly I agree with @srscott3 I had a similar US with DD around 6 weeks and only the GS was present. Came back two weeks later and she looked like a little gummie bear with heartbeat and all. 

But i would/will definitely feel the same as you, hoping for a heartbeat and being anxious it wasn’t there yet. I will probably be saying the same thing next week when we have our first US and be here in this thread trying to convince myself all is normal. 

PGAL brain sucks. I hope your OB gets you in early next week and that things are still as they should be with a heartbeat. 

Your betas are really awesome. I wouldn’t be surprised if you went in next week, and boop, there’s baby! 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly, lurking a little, since I know I don’t go here, but I just wanted to chime in to offer some support/personal positive experience to hopefully calm you a little (I know PGAL brain is real and cruel, but it always helps me to hear some positive stories).

My oldest was a fertility baby. Took us over a year to get pregnant with him and I literally collapsed on the floor sobbing when the blood test confirmed my pregnancy, I was so happy. Then, at 4+3, I started bleeding enough that if we hadn’t been trying, I would have passed it off as my period and thought nothing of it. That cascaded a month of miserable appointments with insensitive doctors who effectively told me I may or may not be miscarrying but to come back the next week to see where we’re at. It took 4 ultrasounds and I was 8 weeks before they found a heartbeat (and the bleeding/spotting continued on and off up until that point, too). He’s a healthy 3 year old now.

Early ultrasounds are so hard because we want that reassurance of a healthy heartbeat so badly, and telling us “we just have to wait and see” is like a kick in the gut. For what it’s worth, seeing a gestational sac at all is a good sign things are moving in the right direction! (which I know you know, but sometimes, it’s nice to hear someone else say it). Thinking of you!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly I'm so sorry it wasn't more reassuring for you.  
  • Options
    Also I was going to say that I was so disappointed that my RE doesn't do u/s until around 7 weeks now.  I had early ones before, but I guess I see why they do it.
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly hang in there!! I just had an ultrasound last week at 5+3 and there was literally a gestational sack and a yolk sack. Not even a fetal pole 😬 6 days later there was a baby with a heartbeat in there! Literally every single day so much growth and change happens. 
  • Options
    Thank you all so much. ❤ I would truly be going insane without you all.
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly Im so sorry that they were so insensitive today and that you weren’t able to get the reassurance you were hoping for. I will be thinking of you and sending all the good thoughts that next time you go in you will see healthy baby with a strong heartbeat. I know the wait will seem long, but we will be here with you. 
  • Options
    @eleven_ I will be here refreshing pgal or will be a PM away today! I hope it goes well! 

Also I know it’s blackout day. But I feel like the pgal thread should be excluded from it. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 I love dpjennifer, but  part of the reason I joined TB was to help me get through days like today. Thanks for being here  <3
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @eleven_ same. I’m here all day! I’ve got a sick husband at home and a sick tot. Literally only leaving the house for Boogie wipes and pedialyte. 

What time zone are you in? 
  • Options
    @eleven_ Thinking about you today. 
  • Options
    @eleven_ thinking of you today!! 
  • Options
    @eleven_ best of luck today!!!
  • Options
    @meatballs37 MST 
    TW

• Options
    I agree, I support what the blackout is trying to do but when one of my PGAL friends has a US I will be herefor support! And anyone else who may need support today, I wouldn’t want to have them be alone.
  • Options
    I was going to participate in blackout but I couldn’t miss checking in on you @eleven_ Everything crossed for a beautiful HB today!
  • Options
    @eleven_ Thinking of you today. 

TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• Options

I too, tried but could not stay away.  Good luck today @eleven_ !

@prpl11butterfly I'm sorry you had such a crappy experience.  I hope you can get in again soon for a reassuring u/s with a hb.

• Options
    Can I ask a dumb question about the blackout? Is this person banished, like IP address banished, or just on a time out? I wasn’t in TTGP this go around so I’m a bit at a loss.
  • Options
    @ncm1919 It's just a time out. She can still post, just not as often. She can't create threads either. 
    TW

• Options
    @eleven_ How are you holding up? I hope the gifs have provided some comic relief for you today. 
  • Options
    I really am hoping this is your long awaited 🌈 too. 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly did your Dr. call you today and have a plan for the next us? How are you doing today?
  • Options
    @eleven_ good luck today if you haven't gone in already!!  I paid for another beta at LabCorp because my last beta was wed and first u/s isn't until Halloween. I can't do three weeks of nothing.
  • Options
    Ok I'm kinda pissed.  I called my RE just now to try and move up my u/s date a day or two so DH can go.  She said since it is the first scan they had to check with the nurse.  Came back on and said the nurse wouldn't approve it.  I can push it back but not even one day earlier.  They had originally told me they liked to do them at 7 weeks.  Well I will be 7w2d when they do it so moving up a day would still be 7 weeks.  I'm really considering just contacting an OB (I have to find a new one since mine isn't practicing anymore) and just telling them I got a positive test and not mentioning the RE.  I called an OB last week and they wouldn't even schedule until I was released.  Which I think is stupid.
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I'm so sorry! That is so frustrating. Did you tell them why you want to move the US? Maybe you could ask to speak with the nurse and explain to her that you don't want to have to be there without him? 
    TW

• Options
    @eleven_ I did tell them why but they didn't seem to care.  I may call back tomorrow and ask to speak with the nurse. Really I kind of want to say F off and don't bother with the u/s I'll just go see the OB now. 
  • Options
    @eleven_ I’m so incredibly happy for you. ❤️ Enjoy this happy news tonight and kick back! 
  • Options
    *lurking from Nov*
    @eleven_ YES!!!!! I am so so happy to see this update <3<3 doing a happy dance for you!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @eleven_ yes yes yes!!!!! Ah I’ve been so nervous for you today 😁 (I cried when I heard the HB as well) I’m soooo excited! Enjoy your evening friend. ❤️
  • Options
    @eleven_ yay!!! I'm so glad!!!
  • Options
    @eleven_ Yay!  I just logged on quickly to check for your update!  Amazing news 😀. Cute u/S pic too!
  • Options
    @galactickates next Thursday is my first US. 

Im so happy for you! I bet it feels amazing to be over halfway through your pregnancy. I don’t lurk too far ahead on the boards. But I definitely will to see your updates. I’m also a sucker for the HDBD threads. Gosh January will be here sooner than we know it! 
  • Options
    @eleven_

I can't stay away and not say this. This is such great news. 115 is a strong one <3 More happy tears coming at you!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN