June 2019 Moms

PGAL Check-in 10/10

Re: PGAL Check-in 10/10

• @srscott3 You give me hope! 5w 6d and still barely any symptoms. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @eleven_ they seriously just hit today! I woke up and felt nauseous, but it went away with eating toast. And then DD was jumping on me and accidentally hit me in the boob and I thought I was going to die. And finally, I almost fell asleep on the couch while she was playing in the living room. So so tired today. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @srscott3 I remember at 6 weeks while pregnant with DD passing out on the couch by 6pm. 

With the twins I had zero symptoms,
    except maybe peeing a lot. 

Ive never had sore boobs as a pregnancy symptom, except from nursing/pumping. I wonder why that is. People always say it is their first symptom and I’m like, hmm never had it. 

I feel like ive never had strong symptoms through any of my 4 pregnancies. My body likes to make up for the punishment through postpartum. 😆 

• @meatballs37 I have still been using up the rest of my Wondfos since I had them.  But then I freaked myself out this morning thinking that the one today was lighter than yesterday.  I think really though the control line was darker on today's then yesterday's.  But yea...I really want to get one more blood test done just for my peace of mind.  The 31st is so far away.
  • edited October 2018
    I'm remaining strong. I've peed on all of 1 stick. That's it. I have wondfos and a digital frer. I will admit that I have looked at the pic of of that 1 stick about a bazillion times...... and may or may not have looked at the actual stick when I emptied the bathroom trash today.......
  • I've peed on 3. They were all light despite my hcg raising so I forced myself to stop because anxiety. 
  • DcwtadaDcwtada member
    edited October 2018
    I dig through a sea of used pee sticks to get to my cotton balls at night. I have stopped peeing on the things but I still need to double check every test every time. 
  • Mine are all sitting in my vanity drawer still. I’m ashamed to admit there is like 8. 
  • @meatballs37 It's ok....I have more than 8...
  • @meatballs37 mine are all also in a drawer 😳 i have close to 10. i can’t get myself to throw them away. and i have a used one in a box from dd 😬
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 4 weeks, 5 days
    2. Previous loss(es)? none
    3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? emotionally, excited and nervous. I want to share the news with everyone, but also scared of the unknown.
    4. Any appointment updates? I have my first appointment on 11/7
    5. Rants/Raves/Questions? is it normal to have slight cramps every day? The last few days I've had mild cramps and tender breasts.
    6. Any milestones coming up? anticipating morning sickness? haha
    7. GTKY: would you rather have unlimited tacos or sushi for the rest of your life? tacos, for sure!
  • we're at the same stage of pregnancy! I'm pregnant with my first right now :smile:
  • Sorry! I didn't know what PGAL stood for!
  • I peed on like 5 wondfos in the beginning because even at 14DPO with FMU they were so faint that they made me question whether or not I was hallucinating. Thank god for those CB digis that just say "pregnant". That was what convinced me. I did POAS again at like 18DPO (a bit darker), which reassured me. Embarrassed to say I took another one today because I have to POAS at the doctor tomorrow and I had some weird fear that it would just be negative. Nope-- actually looks like two dark lines now! I swear I will stop doing this soon...
    TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• Guys, do YHs get where your at with anxiety? Last night I told him I'm nervous about the US tomorrow and his response was "you need to be positive" and I wanted to smack him. Like, he doesn't remember how traumatic my last one was.... He doesn't get why I'm worried. He doesn't feel what I'm feeling and he doesn't even try to understand where I'm coming from. When I tried to explain it he said "are you still seeing your therapist" 🙄😒
  • @prpl11butterfly I’d be upset too if DH said something like that. He probably wouldn’t, but if he did I would lose my mind. Maybe you should tell him, “yeah I am seeing my therapist, let me bring you along so they can smack some sense into you.” 

DH and I were going to therapy together for a while and it helped. We learned we grieve soo differently. And the best thing they got through to him about was that he needed to ask often (every week) how I was doing and let me talk about my grief. 

Men seem to get over things so much more quickly. Or at least they just don’t show it. Therapy made DH realize I need everything acknowledged still. Especially with subsequent pregnancies. Maybe you could bring yours along and he could see it from a different perspective about why your anxiety will always be there. And that it has nothing to do with “being positive.” 

• @prpl11butterfly mine totally does not understand. In his mind, that’s over and there is no reason why I should be nervous since nothing bad has happened this time so far. He just refuses to acknowledge the possibility and thinks that makes it go away. So frustrating. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? I think 6ish

2. Previous loss(es)? MC June 2016; MMC October 2016

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? I'm really nervous about losing this baby. I had a successful pregnancy but still remember our losses. They are seared into my heart and memory. I've had some spotting but remind myself that it can happen in the first trimester. I feel awful. I had to start Bonjesta because I was having trouble keeping water and food down. I'm still nauseous with it, I can just keep more down. I'm so exhausted.

4. Any appointment updates? October 23rd US, I'm holding my breath

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing currently

6. Any milestones coming up? This month it has been two years since our MMC.

7. GTKY: would you rather have unlimited tacos or sushi for the rest of your life? Tacos
  • @prpl11butterfly thinking about you today ❤️ 
  • @prpl11butterfly I totally get that. Having a safe and private space is important too. Hugs. 

And I hope your US eases your mind today! I’m gonna be refreshing a ton today! 
  • srscott3srscott3 member
    edited October 2018
    Thinking of you today @prpl11butterfly ❤️
  • @prpl11butterfly I would lose my s*t if DH said something like that! As others said, I don’t think they can possibly understand the same as we do, but it sure would be nice to feel like they are trying!!! That being said...today is going to be a great day for US, I have one too and hopefully we both have happy news to share!!

1. How many weeks are you? 

~ 6 1/2 weeks

2. Previous loss(es)? 

Two, 7/16 and 8/17

3. How are you feeling?

A lot of nerves with the US this afternoon, but going to acupuncture beforehand which will hopefully be calming.

4. Any appointment updates? 

US this afternoon 🤞

5. Rants/Raves/Questions?

I loved having a conference this past week it kept my mind off of things. If I wasn’t participating in the sessions, networking, etc all I wanted to do was sleep.

6. Any milestones coming up? 

Baby steps along the way, just want to get past today.

7. GTKY: would you rather have unlimited tacos or sushi for the rest of your life? 

Hands down sushi. 

• @meatballs37 I will be participating. Please feel free to post a thread! I like the one from TTGP too
  • @prpl11butterfly MH has been telling me that everything WILL turn out okay any time I even mention the possibility of an MC happening again, but he’s also told me that he doesn’t want me to get too excited because he thinks that’s why I was so devastated last time and he doesn’t want that to happen again. We had a long talk about it all last night because he was driving me crazy with it. I really do think it’s just harder for husbands to understand and know the right things to say.
  • Sending you all the love @prpl11butterfly . Also my husband doesn't get it at all. He has said most of the stereotypical things you are not supposed to say to someone. When I was going through my MC I had a physical scheduled and I went. Due to my medical history MH came with to make sure that we liked this dr. (it was a new one). After I told her that I was going through a MC at that moment she turned and looked at me and was like well are you going to be a basket case about this? MH didnt see anything wrong with that. 

• So tech said she sees exactly what she would expect at this point, which is basically nothing. There was a properly sized/located gestational sac and nothing more. She said they really shouldn't have sent me this early. It was an aweful experience. Anxiety through the roof, I left and just cried because of that (and probably a touch of PTSD issue). DH made a stupid comment and immediately knew it was and apologized profusely.
  • @prpl11butterfly I’m so sorry the US didn’t give you the answers you need. When will you have another one? Sending creepy internet hugs. 
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 I'm not sure. I'll probably hear from my OB tomorrow. I mean, it was nice to know that I'm on track for now. But, having been through a US with no HB, you think they would push it until the likelyhood of seeing one was strong.
  • Oh @prpl11butterfly I am so sorry. That is really hard. Is your OB someone you are comfortable with? Can you express your feelings to them so that they know both for you in the future and other people? They really put you through the ringer. ugh. 
  • @prpl11butterfly I'm so sorry. This stress is like no other. I hope they can get you in again in the next week. You are 5 weeks and how many days? 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @dntstpbelieveing yes, I am very comfortable with them and already decided I'd be telling them how cruel it was.

@eleven_ based on LMP, 5+4. Based on O 5+2 (which is likely more accurate). 

The tech expressed immediately that it would be very unlikely to see much of anything this early. Before she even turned on the machine. So I knew. I googled before hand so I knew. But, we all always want to be that SS and hope is a bitch so, here I am trying to talk common sense into my PGAL brain....
  • @prpl11butterfly I’m so sorry. No one deserves that extra stress. I don’t know if this is what you might be looking for or maybe need. But in spoiler is a pic of DDs US at 6+2. Only gestational sac and yolk sac. Don’t even think I heard the heartbeat at that visit. I can’t seem to find the picture, but I looked on my old OB portal and I also had an US at 5+5 and only the gestational sac was detected. I really hope it was just too early. ❤️

• edited October 2018
    @srscott3 thank you, that does help with the common sense pep talk.

ETA that DH realized his error and smartly brought home KFC for dinner.  It was delish and awesome to not have to cook.