Trying to Get Pregnant

You Aren't Pregnant. Calm Down. (the help thread)

Re: You Aren't Pregnant. Calm Down. (the help thread)

• Pregnant enough for symptoms = pregnant enough for test....and repeat ×100
  • Your seventh grade health teacher did not know a magic formula when she said you could get KU while on your period. You do not need to coerce DH to HIO on CD 1-5. 
  • Loading the player...
  • No, you are not pg because you are nauseous; your dumb butt took your vitamins and forgot to eat! 
  • Gas with bloating does not mean you are photos, gas with bloating means you ate a big bowl of beans at lunch. You haven't even o'd yet!
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2018
    All of these are killing me...I'm late to the party, but so glad there are others like me  :D

@ribonnette24 I just loled! Totally did the same thing this morning, I'm 6 or 7DPO and in the shower I thought "was that a flutter?!?"....30 minutes later, turns out I had a ton of gas
  • edited September 2018

@lurvleybunchococonuts

Hahahah I like to pretend I am a responsible googler but after all the pregnancy symptom searches Google says I'm pregnant every time now lol.
  • @meatball15 - I haven't seen her back, have you?
    Don't mind me, I'm completely unable to pay attention to work today. I've been totally worthless. 
  • brookert615brookert615 member
    edited October 2018
    HAHAHA! I love this thread. This was so me last cycle. I was so sure the pregnancy test was wrong so I bought more and different brands. Stared at where the pink line SHOULD'VE BEEN. Going to complain to the companies, totally defective lol.

*PSA I know it was just me being a psycho

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • I love this! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!!!

i tend to convince myself that evap lines could totally be a faint positive 
  • The three brands of pregnancy tests you've taken with FMU at 13 DPO are not all wrong...wake up please and stop wasting money! 
  • That blood tinged creamy cm you had this morning (that hasn’t ever happened before AF so I must be KU) wasn’t IB at 14 DPO. You had a big temp drop this am and have been having cramps all day, it’s AF slowly making her way.  🤦🏼‍♀️
  • @kopp5988 ugh saaaaaaaaame. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Hi All, 
    So this thread totally speaks to me. I had a hard TWW. I ended up testing on 6dpo, 14dpo and 15dpo (I ended up testing 2 twice on 14dpo). All BFN and my AF just started. This was the first month TTC but I swear I had some pregnancy symptoms. I guess all in my head. 
  • I needed this site.  I had been on babycenter.com and I feel the people there feed into lots of stuff that was making me feel crazy.  I'm about 11 or 12 days dpo ish and I took a test and was like its a negative and was bummed. (I've been slightly off with my cycles since my mc in December.  I was feeling all crazy.  Came back to this site  and got a reality orientation and am feeling much better.  I was like I haven't even missed my period yet.  Do better!!!
  • knottie3e24bc2e19c6075d So happy you feel that way about this board! If you haven't already can you change your username so we can get to know you better? You have to log out and log back in for it to update :). Also please introduce yourself on the most recent newbie thread and jump in on our daily WTO/TWW when you feel comfortable to do so! 
    TW
  • @kiki047 😂😂😂
    TW
  • Dear self,

For the last 5 years, pulling out has been 100% effective. Suddenly wanting a baby does not mean you're going to get "accidentally" pregnant all of a sudden. It's certainly no reason to test every month the day AF is due... Also your boobs don't hurt, you're imagining it. Feeling nauseated didn't happen until 6 weeks pregnant the last time so sit your barfy ass down- you just have nasty post nasal drip because toddlers.

Sincerely,
    I will wait my turn
    I will wait my turn
    I will wait my turn
  • This is hilarious that this is the first post I read because I’m cd 2 and I literally just got a faint positive this morning. I had a negative the day before my period started.