February 2019 Moms

Randoms 9/10-9/14

124»

Re: Randoms 9/10-9/14

• Thanks yall! I feel like a masochist for taking all this on while pregnant, but I got an A on my first test. Once I clean up my bosses screw ups, our team should be theoretically self sufficieng while Im on maternity leave. In the meantime Im still here lurking!
  • I definitely think I need to order one of those skeleton shirts for Halloween! So cute !
  • Loading the player...
  • @madreofdragons yup. They all seem to post late in the evening too and because I'm a west coast night owl I look like a total biatch by always being the first to call them out. Oh well, I feel like I was pretty nice this time.
  • @madreofdragons they could start their own club: Reading Comprehension Is For Losers. 
  • megpants209megpants209 member
    edited September 2018
    Also - the skeleton onesies and a thread from March 19 made me think of Halloween costumes. Pretty sure going to go as June/the commander from The Handmaid’s Tale. Anyone else got ideas?
  • I always have great Halloween costume ideas, but I can't come up with a pregnancy related one. We never do Halloween anyway, too much effort. 

If someone wants to use my favorite couple's Halloween idea ever at some point, please do: Judge Judy and Executioner. You're welcome. 
  • I'm eating frosted flakes in bed at 2:30 am and watching Independence Day. Apparently I was the only one that heard our dog fussing to go out and now I can't get back to sleep. 
  • @bellebaby221 I'm with you on the night watch. Except I keep getting up because I feel like I have to poop, only to be met with disappointment. I need some of @madreofdragons sugar-free gummy bears...
  • Fuck those gummy bears, but they were efficient.  :D I just plain can’t sleep tonight. 
  • Also, I had special K red berries at 10. Must be a cereal night. 
  • Yep he’s a winner @grebretso !!
    I agree we need a “why my partner is awesome” thread. Mine treats me like gold, and even more so that I’m pregnant! Since we are having a boy I have nicknamed myself the queen of the family. Ohhh yeah!
  • Whenever someone bumps the why dh is a blank post, I always have something to brag about. Now that we have the nice post, I swear his breathing is driving me nuts! However, yesterday when DD requested "fresh bananas" on his way home from work, he was smart enough to get ice cream and whip cream, too. I sent him a random text Thursday mentioning cool whip, and he really pulled through on remembering that.