December 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms Week of 9/3

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: Randoms Week of 9/3

• Options
    Walked 5 miles in 95° sun this morning (to the labor day parade and back). Now I'm a mess. Can't cool down, totally out of it, and generally struggling. Ugh. 
  • Options
    Oh gosh @morgantu that's a lot!  Would a cool shower help?  Whenever I get overheated I just get in and let the cool water hit me right on the top of my head.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tumbleweed-1 I say if you guys agreed to it and you have the space, go for it! We had a terrible ant problem this summer and tried all sorts of traps. A lot of different ones worked, but what I found worked best was the ant  bait gel by Hot Shot... it comes in a little syringe type thing. I hope the borax works for you! We actually haven't tried that, but may if they come back!
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    @scaredunprepared it's pretty good!! I don't think it rose as much as it should have, but I used all purpose flour and instant yeast instead of bread flour and active dry yeast, plus I think my water was too cold. So I wasn't surprised, but it still tastes good! I just made a simple French bread, I'd like to do a beer bread next time! Just need to get some beer! And the other proper ingredients lol. I love using the bread machine, it just takes up so much space on the counter!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    Ab_canada Can you jump it using the new car?
  • Options
    @ab_canada we posted ours on Friday!
    We had one person test drive but no further interested. We will see what happens within a couple weeks. I really don't want to keep paying insurance on it so I'm hoping it sells fast!
  • Options
    @katy0990
    We probably could, but we were planning on buying the portable booster anyway, so it isn't a big deal. It's a new toy for DH ;)

• Options
    @echo-charlietango love the comic! 
    @Jens_Hoes fx for some napping for you today- i'm dragging too. I thought i'd be so well rested after a long weekend! 
    @temmetime yes! Way to start the week off right :wink:
  • Options
    Anyone have any suggestions for podcasts? 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t If you like true crime, I would highly recommend Accused, Up and Vanished Season 1, Breakdown, and Serial Season 1. Also if you like trashy TV, Coffee convos is pretty good.
  • Options
    If you watch all the bravo shows like me. Bitch Sesh is the best lol
  • Options
    @texas_t My favorites are Stuff You Should Know, Grammar Girl, This Day in History Class, and This Week in Science. #learning
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @katy0990 Thanks! I like true crime! I loved Serial Season 1. I just finished listening to most of My Favorite Murder.  It was kinda annoying, but ok for work since I didn't have to be fully invested with listening. I can't believe I'm saying this out loud, but I really am not a TV person anymore (who have I become), so I'm not up on pop culture references, lol! 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t What kind of stuff do you like? I really like Lore which is folk lore stories and stuff about creepy stuff like hauntings. I also like Hardcore History if you’re a history buff. It’s super in depth but not boring.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @rosebud332 I started Lore earlier today! I'm on episode 3, I think! I like the audio quality, ha. I do like history when I don't have a test over it, so I'll try that one, too!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @katy0990 That nursery is adorable! 

I was in Phoenix for the long weekend, visiting family. It's super hard to get back to work today! Also, I had a pinched nerve over the weekend that made my right arm feel funky. I think it's mostly gone, but I already had my monthly chiro appt scheduled for tomorrow... so hopefully it'll be fully gone after that. :) 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My daily source for news presented in as lighthearted manner as it can be right now is The Daily Zeitgeist. I've really been enjoying By The Book and also The Minimalists recently. Past favorites that I don't think have been mentioned yet -- S Town, Stuff Mom Never Told You, This American Life, Snap Judgment, and I'm sure there are so many more I'm not thinking of right now. I'll update as I remember. For a funny parenting one I love/hate Nursing and Cursing.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon Thank you! I was trying to remember This American Life earlier and couldn't for the life of me!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    Yes to This American Life.  So good.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @echo-charlietango amen on the PSL! I also allow myself 1 full strength & also 1 pumpkin pie blizzard if the occasion arises. I had one on Saturday & felt like a jumping bean from all the sugar

Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @texas_t Oh, I love a good nitro coffee, and I'm curious about this fancy Moon Milk :smiley:
    A local coffee shop does nitro coffee vanilla floats - I need to pester DH to join me for a float sometime. Mmm.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary