Weekly Randoms (8/13-8/17)

T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Randoms (8/13-8/17)

• It’s 1130 and I still haven’t put a bra on today and probably won’t until the hubby is on his way home.  
  • It’s 1130 and I still haven’t put a bra on today and probably won’t until the hubby is on his way home.  
    Same but my oldest has dance this afternoon so I’m thinking I’ll cheat and put on a sports bra and sweats since the weather is extra crummy here today. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Loading the player...
  • Sport bras are life right now for me!  I’m not digging having to go and get refitted because they have grown so damn much in 12 weeks.

and that’s amazing @BourbonBiscuits
    i wish they had something that nice at any of the schools near us but they don’t sadly! 
  • @grebretso I’m anxiously thinking about organizing the closets etc to fit number 2.  

Also nesting punches into high gear in the third tri for me haha last time I was scrubbing my walls and garbage cans at 39 weeks  :#
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yayy congrats @kayjay44!!

@danixbanani24 I hope I get to that point soon, because the first tri kicked my ass and I haven’t cleaned at all for a month. H does the most necessary and obvious stuff, but a deep cleanse is long overdue. 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • @grebretso soooo I’m lazy to the extreme and HATE cleaning.  I hire a cleaning lady every two weeks to save my sanity hhahaha
  • @danixbanani24 I wish I could do that! I guess we could afford it normally, but since I’m taking six months off we’re in frugal-mode for the time being (besides my splurge there, whoops). After I go back to work a cleaning service might be happening.

I hate cleaning too, but I’m also miserable when it’s filthy, so I do clean regularly... usually. H cleans too so I’m not alone, but he’s not as thorough as I am. Before he met me he had no idea you had to clean floors too, not just vacuum them. 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Sorry guys I've been MIA for a couple weeks.  We went on vacation which was fun but completely not relaxing and now work is getting crazy again.  My anxiety has been high again lately!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Congrats @kayjay44 that’s awesome!

About to go to the Chiro to hopefully get my back issue fixed or at least on its’ way. I’ve been dying to clean and organize lately too so I’m looking forward to being able to move normally again! 
  • Kaiser does everything so early. I have had 3 ultrasounds already.  They already scheduled my anatomy scan for the end of next months. If only they could make pregnancy go faster. 
  • I missed the call for our genetic testing results and can’t get ahold of the nurse!!!! 

I’m about to have a nervous breakdown, just give me my results already!
  • @madreofdragons Kaiser is the bomb. I miss that so much. Even the simplicity of having my OB and pediatrician right across the hall. Or having the pharmacy in the same building. It was awesome.
  • @madreofdragons Kaiser is the bomb. I miss that so much. Even the simplicity of having my OB and pediatrician right across the hall. Or having the pharmacy in the same building. It was awesome.
  • @grebretso yeah I hear you! The 6 months off will be amazing though :)
  • @allthingsgo yay!! I’ve been finding it pretty consistently now (almost 16 weeks). It seemed to take forever to get to this point 
  • Congrats @kayjay44!

@dcaron10 cousins growing up together sounds lovely  <3 (at least in theory lol)
  • lzzfranciscolzzfrancisco member
    edited August 2018
    I cant find the damn symptoms thread! Anyone else have sore muscles(not abdominal)? I also have two red sore spots on my right leg that I cant explain, and the worst fucking RLS night and day. I might cut a leg off tonight!! Ugh Maybe I should move this to the crying thread?
  • @lzzfrancisco my RLS has kicked in full force. It suuuuucks 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• @notthecheat cousins growing up together is the best! My cousin and I are 9 months and we were best friends growing up. My son and his cousin are 6 months apart and are double trouble. I love my kids having family close in age! My daughter is the youngest in the family so this bebe will be the closest in age to her (almost 3 years apart). I hope my SIL gets pregnant soon, they’ve been trying for a couple of months.
  • @lzzfrancisco and @kayjay44 I've been doing magnesium at night for the RLS and I think it's helping... or it's just gotten a little better.

I have been MAJORLY slacking at work and now I have two huge yearly reports due Wednesday. The $ I'll make for the time it takes will be great but I'm still completely unmotivated. I also semi-decided I'm only going to take about a month completely off and I'm a little nervous about it. But the work I'll do will be insanely low key and only about 5 hours a week so it can't be that bad... right?
  • @megpants209 5 hours a week doesn't sound bad at all. Especially if it's from gone and takes some financial stress off you!
  • My maternity pants that don’t have a hole are baggy and look like shit. I need to go buy some that actually fit. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• @dcaron10 I’m 4 months apart from my cousin and we have been best friends since we came out of the womb!  We also went to school together from elementary to college! Haha she’s still my bestest best friend and my DS loves her more than me I think hahah 
  • @BourbonBiscuits Farm to table food in a school cafeteria?! Man, those kids are lucky. I remember my school lunches always being some variation on a theme of previously-frozen junk food reheated: pizza, burritos, chicken nuggets, etc. Blech.
  • My poor sweet two year old is throwing up - he's home with DH today and I feel so bad I needed to go into the office today.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• DS was exposed to HFM Saturday night apparently. Fingers crossed we steer clear of it. 
  • @bww_0331 - Good luck! HFM is rough.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• @conchispita that’s my H, except apparently he was right. Everyone was expecting him to be bummed to never have a son. Nope! “I only make girls.” 
  • @kayjay44 - poor baby. Hope he’s feeling better soon. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• I just can't anymore. I am so sick of the nausea and the dry heaves. 13 weeks, when does it stop. When I was in the hospital with my appendicitis I felt so much better because they gave me zofran to help with the tummy troubles. Now that my prescription ran out, the surgeon won't refill and says to contact my OB. I did three times. The one time they called back was at 9am when I was asleep. Called back twice since and nothing. I can't hydrate because it makes me sick, I can't sleep at night because I'm sick all freaking night.  I have no idea what else to do. So frustrated.  Plus the fabric stips holding my sutures in place, I'm allergic to! They itch and have welts on them. Still haven't got a call back from the surgeon either. Am I invisible? Sorry for the rant, I'm just miserable