October 2018 Moms

Free baby stuff

1235»

Re: Free baby stuff

• My amazon box comes Monday finally, I'm so excited!!

I just ordered a carseat canopy using the gift card yesterday along with some ruffle buns cause I was procrastinating from doing homework yesterday. Hoping I like them but totally not expecting anything of high quality. 
  • @jellybelly114 I got a nursing cover and some baby leggings from them and like them enough.
  • Loading the player...
  • $50 off a carseat canopy with code PINNER. Carseatcanopy.com just pay shipping 
  • @mamabearcj how much is shipping  I got a super soft on from amazing for like $9.80. Also came with a hat and I think one more matching thing. 
  • @SweetSweetTooth I think it was $15 dollars. Sounds like you got a better deal!! 
  • Saw an ad on Facebook and I hate clicking those but I did... And bought it. Lol 
  • @SweetSweetTooth do you have the link?  I saw the canopies for that price but it didn’t come with anything else.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @purplegoldfish2 I do not :( got it a while ago. Really should have saved the link. :/ if you are on Facebook watch you ads. I am sure it will be on there! The one I saw was only in grey and blue stripes. 
  • ashin121ashin121 member
    edited June 2018
    $50 off a carseat canopy with code PINNER. Carseatcanopy.com just pay shipping 
    I remember back in the January 2016 group, someone found out of you leave it in check out , they send out emails later ( I forgot the time frame),saying "you left something in your cart, buy now and your shipping will be 10.99" and as every week went on, she got a few more emails but with a lower shipping fee. She eventually bought it when the shipping fee was just $4.99 or something. A bunch of people did this later and it worked. 

Since we have time, people can try this. I already bought it prior to the post from them and paid $15 as well.
  • Wish I knew that earlier I just paid $13 dollar shipping on like 3 other things too!! Oh well
  • chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited June 2018
    If you've signed up for the Noobie box (just the freebie), they just emailed out a promo for a free lifetime premium account to TinyBeans (a private photo sharing website that you can add family/friends rather than post baby's photos all over social media.)
  • @chopchop25 I was trying to understand that email. So we don't have to pay for anything? They made it sound like no credit card needed now. 
    edited June 2018
    @sweetsweettooth correct! I just clicked through and created the account. It says I have a premium account in my profile, even though it weirdly still shows me the option to buy on another page.
  • The $9.99 one just popped up!! :)
    •••EXCLUSIVE DEAL••• Get 67% off plus FREE SHIPPING on our top rated and best-selling Car Seat Canopy / Nursing Cover.  

1) Click "GET OFFER" Button
    2) Use Code "BABY7654" at Checkout

• Supposed to be 9.97 but I think my tax was higher so it was just over $10
  • Here is the other one. Not sure how legit this one is. I did the $10 one.
    https://pupikibaby.com/vip/super-deal-nursing-cover-b3260d
  • You can adjust the date without them knowing you’re fucking the system, @chopchop25?! Y’all are rebels, and I’m totally into it!
    edited June 2018
    @sliztee Yup, you can change the due date in registry settings (which shifts the discount window up, too.)  As much as they probably need to find a way to prevent it, they can't exactly tell a woman when she's due... :)
  • @sliztee Yup, you can change the due date in registry settings (which shifts the discount window up, too.)  As much as they probably need to find a way to prevent it, they can't exactly tell a woman when she's due... :)
    Be careful doing this - you may have to make a new registry to get the discount when the baby is actually born.  I had a registry started from one of my m/cs and it let me change the due date but also kept saying it was an old registry and wouldn’t let me use any of the promos (even though I clearly didn’t use them last time). I had to delete that one and make a new one so that everything reset.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Just want to mention Target has a promotion until 7/7. Spend $100 in baby stuff (seems to cover diapers, wipes, and a bunch of other stuff) and get a $20 Target gift card.
  • The target promotions usually don't make too much sense for diapers. It's usually still cheaper to subscribe and save from Amazon. Just make sure you do the math! 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • @hellopartyof5 they do make sense when you ask them to price match! :) Target will price match Amazon - this is my plan for registry completion bc w/ the Red Card it'll be Amazon price + 20% off.
  • I never got the Amazon baby box, because they want me to sign up for Prime myself (I'm an extra user on my husband's account) in order to get it...I'm quite confident the box isn't worth another $119 for a second Prime membership. ;)

Anyway, so my husband has a bunch of pregnant coworkers, and one of them said that her Amazon box was really great, so he's now determined to set up a registry to get one. We tried bumping our due date up to Sept 1, but they gave us a completion discount date of July 18, so it looks like they are avoiding overlapping Prime Day with the registry discount. Booo. :tongue:

He's also insisting on adding everything we actually want, instead of just a bunch of random things to finish their checklist, even though we're not sharing this link, so this is going to take all day...
  • @melbo444 - You can go into the checklist page and check off the categories you don’t plan to add to the list. 
  • @melbo444 I am a user I my husbands account and I was still able to set up the registry and get the box. It didn’t come until $10 in purchase were made from the registry. Then I had received an email to confirm I was ready for the box or to confirm my address or something like that. Then it came. Good luck!
  • @rabtaido1214 interesting. I was a user on my mom's prime and it wouldn't let me. I had to sign myself up. I'm considering making one on my mom's account to get another box.
  • So strange, maybe I cheated the system somehow and didn’t even realize. I’d do whatever to takes (within reason) to do the registry. The box was awesome. Two onesies, samples of wipes, a diaper, a bottle, some baby toiletry samples, a swaddle blanket. I forgot to update the sex of the baby on my registry profile once I found out so it was still set to unknown or surprise or something like that so everything was very gender neutral. 
  • Tena, one of the companies that makes pads and mesh underwear has a free sample available on their website. tena.us
  • @chopchop25 depends had one too but I never got the sample :( I may have to try and email the company. 
  • So this isn’t a “free” item, but thought I would share anyways.

My dad was telling me about this, if you download the Bed Bath and Beyond app you can register and pay a 1 time fee of $20 or $25 (he couldn’t remember exactly how much) and then you receive 20% off all total purchases. The coupon also works at Buy Buy Baby! I know there is a fee that goes with it which stinks, but I know we have a lot of purchases coming up from there so I think it’s worth it (plus my dad let me log in to his so I didn’t have to pay  :D). We went to BBB when they were here and my mom bought us a few books for the nursery and saved like $6 just in that one trip so if you use it often enough the fee would pay for itself pretty quick.
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • ^i also think this comes with a free shipping benefit
  • @KFrob  loved my amazon one! I cant tell you how many times I've been to target and forgot to get mine from there! I'm going to try to remember tonight when I go for diapers. Lol 
  • KFrobKFrob member
    @nmadjeski me too! I finally remembered to ask last weekend and they were all out!
  • Don't forget Target, it's one of the better ones.
  • I really wasn't impressed with the target one TBH, a lot of free samples of stuff I won't use, and it was almost the same as buy buy baby. Amazon was amazing though!