TTC After a Loss

July TWW

Re: July TWW

• awww, thanks you guys!! You all have been so amazing and I've felt so supported and welcome here. I hope you all get your take home babies VERY soon. Like right meow. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @justarius I am so sorry. I was really hoping this would be your month. It seems like we don't even know how much we are hoping for something until it doesn't work out, and then we are crushed. Hang in there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @catlady2015 Congrats!

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @catlady2015 congratulations!  I was with you briefly (mainly lurking) in the Jan 19 board.  I too had an early MC then.  Keeping my FX 
  • @catlady2015, congratulations. It's good to see a bfp on here! 

• @justarius, so sorry. ...thinking of you. 
    *self care night*
  • AFM, CD 30, 14 dpo....no AF yet. ...did I just test too early? Dang head games. Now watch, tomorrow she'll rear her evil face! 
  • @rowedking6 mind games exactly! CD29 for me and no AF either. Gah torturous! It just gets to a point where you just want AF or you want a bfp just so you can stop the mind games! 
  • @justarius seriously, I've been slightly crampy for 2 days...just come on already
  • @rowedking6 have you tested again?   
  • No @Mack2342, too apprehensive :sweat:
  • That’s understandable @rowedking6.  Hopefully it continues to not show up and you are KU 
  • Tested this morning- bfn at 12dpiui. Then went back to bed with boobs too sore to lay on my stomach. I’m so sick of this. 
  • @lin0442 I’m so sorry :( I know what you mean still no AF, still nauseas as anything, and another bfn today for me (even though I shouldn’t have even bothered testing again but I just couldn’t help myself). Stupid bodies, stupid hormones. FX it’s just too early for you lin! How many IUI cycles do you think you’ll try - this was the first right?
  • I'm back here. O was either yesterday or last night (personally thinking more last night but FF is going to be a b%&"& and say 2 days ago). 

Sorry for all the BFNs ladies. I hope AF stops torturing you all so you can move on to the next cycle (though ideally you'd all be SS and  actually KU dispite the tests)
  • @justarius Sorry for your bfn too, it’s so cruel how our bodies fake us out. We’re going to do 3 or 4 IUI cycles before maybe moving on to IVF. I’m fortunate that my insurance covers fertility treatments, but I have a bit of hesitation to move on to IVF since I recently had my septum out and that might positively affect my chances anyway.

But it’s been almost 2.5 years at this point so I think I need to just bite the bullet and move on. I don’t want to wait yet another year to get pg and then take my chances on whether I have another mc or not. 
  • Sorry for BFNs it sucks when our bodies don’t cooperate.  One of my pregnancies I didn’t turn a positive until I was 21 DPO.  Of course it ended in MC.  you aren’t out until AF shows. Hopefully you get BFP. 
  • edited July 2018
    I'm cd21. Past two days I've had brown spotting with my cm and today its pink. Hoping its implantation bleeding....
  • I’m just a couple of CD behind you. Hope it is implantation bleeding!
  • @Mack2342, 21 dpo, wow. ..I'm 17 dpo CD 33 and nothing. I took a dollar tree test on Tuesday afternoon which was bfn....had a revelation last night. My ob told me to start the prog after O and stop when AF starts. I'm so irritated that I waited this long to stop it but I was just following her words thinking it would show regardless. I did Google of course and many stated it did come but was delayed. I don't have time for these delays! ! 
  • @rowedking6 progesterone can delay AF. I take it after O but if I get a BFN on CD 14 I stop taking it and AF usually arrives shortly thereafter.  Twice I’ve had AF come while still taking progesterone.  Agreed no time for delays.  
  • *lurker*
    @rowedking6 - my OB gave me a test day post O and told me to stop if it was negative on that day. ain't nobody got time for AF to show on her own! Sorry about your BFN. :( 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Back again, ladies. So my EDD would have been July 17, so this was a tough month. Got through it and passed it and realized that it’s just a date... nothing awful happened and it just felt good to have it behind me.

*TW* We went camping earlier this month and I realized it was right around O-day. I have been ovulating pretty early so I did not have high hopes. No symptoms whatsoever, not even my typical progesterone-induced exhaustion, nausea, or anything. I decided to POAS this morning since I would need to call my OB for instructions and did not want to wait until the weekend. I was seriously not expecting anything, but I saw a faint second line. I actually had to wake DH up and ask him to look at it. Then I just stood there absolutely shocked. It’s so early since I ovulated early, so I’m not getting my hopes too high. I just cannot even wrap my mind around it this morning!

FX for all you ladies with BFPs and also for those waiting. So sorry for all the BFNs this month. Hoping to see some more good news from everyone else! 
  • @myjessesgirl congrats!

• Back to the TWW. Positive OPK on Wednesday (CD 14). Timing was ok this month but not great cause DH worked all weekend, BD -2, 0, +1. 

• CD1, as expected. Heading back over to WTO. 
  • edited July 2018
    2 days from now would be my normal AF day but with the mc my cycle is still off. I'll be testing and the end of this week.
    So far I've been extra sleepy, achey, had what I believed was implantation bleeding, and slight cold symptoms. 
    Hope you guys are hanging in there!
  • I go here now.  This board needs some good news.
  • chloe97chloe97 member
    edited July 2018
    3 Dpo and SS something fierce. I feel super PMS-y already and just fat and gross and my boobs hurt. That donut I just ate doesn’t help. 

ETA EWCM today at 4 DPO and some more pinching. Does that sound right for 4 DPO or am I actually ovulating late? I am not temping at this point and really don't want to. One of my MCs was conceived when I ovulated 7 days late, so I am going to abstain this weekend just in case.  
  • edited July 2018
    Cd29....no period...negative test... no cramps....*shrug* the wait continues.
  • Welp, this cycles as good as over. Unreasonable and over the top range has hit and everything is going down (temps and rhr). I'm going tohave an emotional break down today, I already feel it.
  • @prpl11butterfly so sorry. Vent away here. @nottodaysatan sorry for the BFN. 
  • @nottodaysatan stupid BFN!
    @prpl11butterfly sorry about the drops. Treat yourself to something special.
    AFM this is going to be a long 2WW. SS 1DPO is just not a good sign. Haha!
  • @prpl11butterfly Sorry for the drops, that sucks.
    @nottodaysatan I hope you get better results later this week.

BFN on a FRER today for me 7dp3dt, equivalent to 10DPO.  Feeling like IVF was a big waste of time and money.
  • Cd31 now. I have (tmi)super white creamy cm, no AF still. My tests since my mc in may have still had a slight very light positive but last Friday it was a full negative. Tested yesterday and today and theres a faint positive just like last week. No idea if it was a fluke or what. Waiting to see if line gets darker. 
  • 11 DPO today and just had some spotting. I took a test yesterday it was a BFN. I’ve been feeling kind of crappy all week, nausea, headache, fatigue, etc, so SS like crazy. My temps have dropped a little but still are above the cover line. Maybe I will POAS tomorrow morning or maybe wait a few more day :neutral::smile:

• Sorry @prpl11butterfly and @bakerstreetboys.  This process is just horrible