TTC After a Loss

July TWW

It's July!  Time to see some summer BFPs!

Sadly, I don't think I'll be one of them.
BFN at 10DPO and cramps kicked in big time yesterday.

Re: July TWW

• Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!
  • @bakerstreetboys I’m sorry for the BFN, here’s hoping it’s just early! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Can’t believe it’s already July! I should have waited but I POAS again this morning, BFN but I am only 11 DPO :neutral:
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Hopefully it’s just too early for both of us @MelissaMay82 !
  • Fx it’s just too early ladies!
  • 11dpo here and also BFN. Despite pretty temps. Damn hormones.
  • @prpl11butterfly  Stupid hormones.  Sorry for the BFN.  
    I've been using Wondfos, but I'll use a FRER tomorrow and officially give up on the month if it's another BFN.
  • @bakerstreetboys and @prpl11butterfly FX that’s it’s too early for us. Indid have a tiny tiny amount of spotting this morning so who knows. I ran out of tests so if AF hasn’t come yet I will test on Tuesday.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Sorry for BFNs ladies.  Hopefully it’s too early.  

AFM, I’m going to jump in here although I believe I’m just waiting for AF.   last week I had two positive OPKs but then no temp shift.   I kept thinking maybe I would O later since my body seemed to gear up for it.   However we left for vacay on Friday and I decided to leave everything home then Saturday I feel crampy and have more CM.  Also I feel more in the mood when I’m about to O and I was def feeling it! So made DH BD not like it was that difficult lol and again last night.  Don’t know if I really Od so we just wait.  Although I’m sure it’s a bust.   
  • Have you tested yet today @bakerstreetboys @prpl11butterfly ? FX that your period doesn’t show today @MelissaMay82 and that you ovulated late @Mack2342

I’m 4 dpo and grumpy. Toddler and I got HFM (very mild, thank goodness) but I’m in a terrible mood about everything. I’m already dreading testing because of my short leutal phase (but know I can’t not know  :| which I’m sure makes no sense
  • @mwmiller4 I'm not planning to test again unless AF doesn't show. My temp started to fall today so I'm sure the neg was legit.

HFM is aweful. My friends DD has it and shes trying hard to to catch it herself. When DS had it he wasn't to bad but then DH got it and it was aweful. Hope you guys feel better soon.
  • @mwmiller4 Yuck.  I hope you're both feeling totally better soon.  

I tested this morning with a FRER and BFN.  I expect a temp drop tomorrow.
  • edited July 2018
    Congrats @char245! We will miss you but hope that you don't return (except to lurk of course ;) )
  • @char245 Congratulations!!!! Here’s to a very healthy and uneventful pregnancy!
  • Thanks @bakerstreetboys and @prpl11butterfly this is my 3rd time with HFM and definitely the best—I lost all the skin on my hands and feet in middle school (because, you know, middle school isn’t traumatic enough  :D
  • @char245 That's great, congrats!  Hopefully some of the other ladies here will see you on the BMB :)  H&H 9 months!
  • Awesome news @char245

@mwmiller4 so sorry for HFM my DS had it once and it horrible 
  • @char245 that's fantastic news - congrats!

@mwmiller4 HFM is the pits, sorry you're dealing with it! 
  • *lurking *

@char245 Congratulations!! If you'd like to join the private TTCAL grads board, you can request to join it on page 2 of All Groups under Community. I or one of the other mods will approve your request. Send me a PM if you have any trouble! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Lurking - congratulations @char245!
  • Congratulation @char245! I got my positive for Canada day, not a BFP yet, but a tiny faint positive. still a positive! Waiting for the doctor to open to have an appointment!
  • Yaaay! @maman_etincelle I hope you get in quickly and it’s smooth sailing from here!
  • I feel so stupid right now. I just realized I used an ovulation test, not a pregnancy test. It's a negative. I can't stop crying. I called my boyfriend at work to tell him, I feel like being sick for having made the mistake of thinking I was pregnant..
  • mwmiller4mwmiller4 member
    edited July 2018
    Oh noooo! How many dpo are you? Opk can be positive (darker test line) if you are pregnant but I’m pretty sure you have to have relatively high HCG levels for that to happen—so you may not be out with a slight line! Do you have a pregnancy test to take? @maman_etincelle
  • I'm 10 dpo @mwmiller4, and I have suuuper long cycle so I'm not out yet. I did an actual pregnancy test, it was negative, but I'm still early and It was not my first pee of the day. I also cried all the tears in me so I'm better now.
  • driving myself insane, but I've decided not to test until sunday. I really really hope this is the month. if it is, my rainbow will (hopefully) share a birth month with my angel baby. I've been keeping myself busy, but this is hard. Crossing my finger for positive to all you loss mom.
  • I’m still here but expect AF this weekend as I don’t believe I Od.  
  • @Mack2342 that super frustrating! I’m so sorry!

@maman_etincelle good luck on Sunday!!

I’ll be 8dpo tomorrow and it’s our 5 year wedding anniversary. I’m definitely testing in the morning because I have no self control :neutral:
  • @mwmiller4 happy anniversary!  Mine is today! 
  • Happy anniversary to you, too! @Mack2342 Are you doing anything fun to celebrate?!
  • We just traveled back from vacation @mwmiller4. We are going on a date tomorrow night.   How about you?
  • I guess I can start going here now CD18 and super hopefully this cycle lots of signs of O! Happy anniversary @Mack2342 and @mwmiller4 ! What a popular weekend, our 5 year anniversary is tomorrow!
  • Happy anniversary @justarius
  • Happy anniversary @justarius any fun plans?

We’re spending the night in a hotel and going to dinner.  When I was looking for restaurants, I saw the interior of this place and thought “I’d never bring a toddler here! SOLD!!” As long as I get to eat my entire meal without helping anyone else eat (while sitting  on my lap), it will be AMAZING :lol:
  • Thank you ladies! @mwmiller4 aw that sounds nice. Nothing major for us - my in laws live out of town so they came in this weekend so they’re taking us out to supper. Not exactly romantic but fun at least haha :) 
  • Well. My test this morning was also negative. I’m 9dpo but I’ve never been pregnant and had a negative test at this point—my period is due on Monday :disappointed:
  • @mwmiller4 sorry for the negative! 
  • @mwmiller4sorry for the negative, but congratulation on your anniversary (and you too @justarius )
    So. I'm losing hope here. Still negative, but no period (suposed to start tomorrow). Yesterday I had awful cramping. I also just read the pregnancy test insert cause I wanted to know how much hcg it needed, and it did not say the amount but it says it's accurate on the first day of missed period. So now my brain is trying to convince myself that I may still be pregnant but not enough for the test to pick up. How are you all coping with the TWW?
  • Sorry about negative ladies