TTC After a Loss

July TWW

Re: July TWW

• @maman_etincelle most pregnancy tests can pick up HCG once it hits 25.  First Response Early Response is the exception, I believe they can pick up HCG as low as 6. 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @maman_etincelle sorry about the negative, terrible mind game these TWWs! I’m only 5dpo and I’m SS like crazy already! This is torture! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep. Definitely Day 1 today. I’m hoping for better luck for you @justarius and @maman_etincelle
  • Totally have been MIA for like a week. Last week was so crazy with work, call, and the holiday.

So AF came on Thursday, so I'm out this month :neutral:

@char245 Congrats

@mwmiller4 HFM is the worst. I remember having that as a kid, I was so miserable.

Happy anniversaries @mwmiller4 @Mack2342 and @justarius
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• I am 12 dpo today, I don't want to get my hopes up so I'm just waiting for AF on Thurs and if nothing I'll test Fri. 
  • Helllooooo ladies, back from vaca! Perfect beginning to camp with two +opk's and bd'ing! Lol everything crossed we hit the mark...no pun

Congrats @char245, well wishes sent your way! 

It looks like some new names in here, hello!!!  

@Mack2342 , I'm really sorry things didn't work out this month :(

• I’m totally out.   AF started today so back in the game.   Good luck to all those still in. 
  • @Mack2342 here’s to a better cycle this month ❤️
  • So I know I've been absent lately but not ovulating for almost 6 months left me feeling pretty hopeless and discouraged. So I hope you all forgive me for the lack of support I've been giving lately. But I guess I go here now. I thought I didn't ovulate again this month since I never even got a high reading on my OPKs. But my blood test said I did ovulate, in fact my progesterone levels were quite high (28). So confusing but I'll cautiously place myself here now. CD 25... Maybe 11 DPO? Hoping to see more BFPs from you ladies soon!
  • @kath525 Sorry you’ve been feeling that way. I totally get needing to step back from the bump when you’re feeling discouraged (but then again I’ve been pretty MIA here too lately).

I’m 5dpiui and this cold is still kicking my butt- and of course DH mentioned that he hopes it doesn’t hurt our chances this month. I know he didn’t mean to hurt my feelings, but I already feel irrationally ‘responsible’ for our MC and IF troubles so it didn’t feel great to have another thing I have no control over brought up to worry about. Guh, it was just an offhand comment but I feel crummy. It’s been almost 30 months, I’m doing what I can do.

Here’s hoping for some bfp’s this month! I wish none of us have to wait around on this board anymore. 

• @kath525 glad to hear blood work confirmed O.  Maybe your temp increases just aren’t that high.  

@lin0442 hopefully you start to feel better.  
  • @kath525 That's great that they were able to confirm O! 

@lin0442 Crappy about the cold and DH's comment; no doubt he didn't mean anything by it, but it can still hurt.  Fx the IUI did the trick!

• @Kath525 happy for you that finally did have a cycle with O! Hope this is it! But if not I hope you can continue to have cycles with O from now on! 

@lin0442 hope you feel better soon! I kinda can relate because the cycle we did conceive I was sick and O’d late. But after the MMC my DH wondered out loud if maybe the egg quality was the problem since I was sick - like I wasn’t already blaming myself and my body for the MMC enough already! Sometimes they just need to know to keep their mouths shut! 

This has been one of my hardest TWWs probably ever! First cycle with O since the MMC. We had good timing too. I’m only 8dpo and SS and googling like a lunatic! Plus I feel so many feels that I did when I was pregnant. But my rational side keeps thinking it’s just because my hormones are just affecting me differently for my cycles now post-MMC.

Anybody else feel like post-MC the TWW symptoms that are just ‘AF coming’ resemble early pregnancy symptoms a Lot more than before they were ever pregnant? 
  • @justarius I totally agree, all the symptoms seem worse. Plus if you're on progesterone that fatigue is just irritating! 

AFM,  I think 10 dpo and a BFN today. Whatever :sweat:
  • @rowedking6 sorry for the negative :( FX just too early!
    I’m actually not on progesterone during TWW. Glad to hear I’m not the only one that feels symptoms are worse - honestly before the only thing I would get is headaches and right now I have everything under the sun - but the nausea is the worst right now
  • OMG YES @justarius I’m now super nauseous in and off from 8dpo until I get my period! It’s really irritating because not being pregnant wasn’t sad enough. I hope your nausea isn’t in vain this month for both you and  @rowedking6
  • Well AF showed up. I'm not too surprised or disappointed since it was my first cycle post mc. 

I can also relate @lin0442 and @justarius, my BIL (who knows we are TTC) speculated that our struggles to conceive is due to me being stressed. 
  • @Kath525 and @lin0442 I'm with you on the need to step back a bit. Sometimes it's easier to just push it all aside for a bit when things aren't going well. I feel like I haven't been here much either but I always check the TWW for announcements and keep my fingers crossed for everyone on here 
  • Today I just feel yucky...another bfn today, MC #1's due date is just a couple of weeks away,  I'm so tired from the progesterone I can hardly function and I said I'd be done at 40 which makes August our last go round. I just don't want it to be over yet :( 
  • @rowedking6 it’s hard to put an exact time on when to be done.  I said we would be done by June  but now we are into July and still trying.  I just tell my DH we will re-evaluate each month because I never know how I’m going to feel. 
  • Thank you @Mack2342, I wish for you the baby you've dreamt about for so long. 

• @rowedking6 we've also passed a date I said I'd be done by. I just gave DH a new date last week. (Next May). We will see. I hope there's no decision to be made for you because you get your BFP.
  • @rowedking6 and @Kath525 agreed hopefully you don’t need those dates because you get BFP.  But there is also no rule that if you decide to stop trying one month you can’t begin again the next.  
  • That's really sweet @Kath525, thank you! 

@Mack2342 that's a good point, thank you. I'm feeling a tad ashamed because when we went to camp I asked you all about how many days to BD when you get a +opk...well after 3/4 days in a row already of bd, I had gotten another +, (positives sun & mon) and chose not to bd...I was just over it and thought, you know maybe my body (and heart) just needs some more healing time. 

Hope everyone has a good day :)
  • @rowedking6 - sometimes you just need a break! 3-4 days in a row is a lot. 
    @Mack2342 - that’s a good plan. I think just like you know when you’re ready, you’ll know when is right to stop. FX a bfp makes that decision unnecessary!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Officially on my tww. First time trying after our loss in May so wish me luck!
  • @catlady2015 congratulations!! FX this is your take home baby!
  • @catlady2015 Wishing you the best! FX!!!

AFM I think af is supposed to show up on Friday and this week is taking forever already. I’m not supposed to test until the 24th that is basically 2 years from now as far as I’m concerned. 
  • @catlady2015 congratulations H&H months!

12DPO BFN today guess I’m out this month. Actually so depressed and really struggling today, crying off and on all day so far. And I feel so damn nauseas still, which makes this so Much harder!! 
  • @justarius, I’m sorry about your bfn! Is it still a little early, or not so much?
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 congratulations! Here’s to a delightfully boring pregnancy

@justarius I’m so sorry about the negative and that things suck right now ❤️
  • edited July 2018
    @catlady2015 congratulations and H&H 9 months!

@justarius sorry for the BFN. Do something nice for yourself. 
  • Mack2342Mack2342 member
    edited July 2018
  • Thanks ladies...
    @catlady2015 AF is due Friday according to FF so I’m thinking not so much 
  • @catlady2015 congrats! Hope this is your take home!!