October 2018 Moms

Re: Symptoms 7/12

• Options
    ^^ Very accurate.
  • Options
    I don't know why I even think about laying on my back anymore because then my lower back kills and I can barely move.
    Restless legs are my enemy. By mid-day at work I can no longer get comfortable, I can't prop my legs up like I used to because my legs get restless. 

I'm tired, cranky, and grump.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Leg cramps for me, but alllll I wanna do is sleep on my back still. It makes my lower back hurt much less during the day, and I find myself waking up on my back. 
  • Options
    Knock on wood...I have yet to have leg cramps or heartburn.
  • Options
    My legs are on the verge of cramping everytime I flip over at night. Thankfully they have only cramped a few times.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 lucky you, the leg cramps make me want to cry when It wakes me up
  • Options
    @sammierose464 lucky you, the leg cramps make me want to cry when It wakes me up
    That's how my lower back is.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 love the turtle... DH laughs at me as i work up the momentum to roll on and off the bed.
    The past couple nights i feel like everything is crampy and sore and I can only sleep on my left side, which then leaves my hips sore. I feel like it's all a viscous horrible circle of uncomfortableness. 
  • Options
    @sliztee you’re likely fine! Paging @kiwi2628 to confirm 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haha I'm not in the business of licking kitties, even my own! But no, she did not bite me or anything. Her butthole was red and puffy :(

She was so teeny and all my hormones were like "SAVE IT! DON'T LET THEM EUTHANIZE IT!"

Thanks for subsiding my paranoia, I love you both! @kiwi2628 @jennybean80 <3

• Options
    Feeling like I’m packing on pounds this week, but it may be just feeling super bloated and gassy and a little constipated. Everyday I make it home through my commute on public transportation without accidentally letting a fart slip is a miracle.

Anytime I stand up results in having to go pee. Somehow always a full bladder too.

Nosebleeds like I had previously mentioned. that about sums up my symptoms for the week.
  • Options
    Sciatic suddenly acted up in the middle of the day so I've been waddling around the kitchen making dinner... 
  • Options
    +1 for struggling to get out of bed.  I try to sleep as close to the edge as possible so I don't have to work so hard.  
    +1 for also being really hungry this week.  I'm plus size and at my last appointment had only gained 7lbs which is about half the weight suggested for me.  I'm scared of what the scale will say next week  :#:#

Still achy in my lower back and hips.  My husband had a car accident a few weeks ago and the insurance was screwing around with getting it settled so I've had to cancel my PT appointments since my husband works 1 hour away and we're down to only one car.  I can't wait to get back there next week. We did go to a waterpark today which was nice since it helped relieve some of the pressure off of me while I played around with the kids.
  • Options
    I have so much discomfort and pressure in my pelvic region. I'm also experiencing what I assume is lightening crotch. Although part of it feels like this kid is kicking my cervix.
  • Options
    tlmilltlmill member
    @sammierose464 definitely lightning crotch. Sucks so much. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    What is lightning crotch?  My pelvic region hurt the last two days. Like someone kicked me in the crotch. 
  • Options
    @sammierose464 the pressure and discomfort in pelvis has been my least favorite part of pregnancy, it’s so uncomfortable. Feeling the cervix tap dance makes me feel like she is planning her escape! 
  • Options
    That actually made me lol, @SawyerRichardson

• Options
    @chyvie I’m jealous you’re able to poo. I’m reaching the constipated phase. I’ve been having to have a coffee to keep things moving and that only works some of the time.
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    @rabtaido1214 yes I sometimes struggle. I'm normally a 2-3 poo a day person and now I'm a once a day if I can. 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    cagncoo12 said:
    @sammierose464 the pressure and discomfort in pelvis has been my least favorite part of pregnancy, it’s so uncomfortable. Feeling the cervix tap dance makes me feel like she is planning her escape! 
    I keep worrying he's trying to come early. I was so uncomfortable and frustrated at work today I just wanted to cry. 
  • Options
    @sliztee I’ll be curious how that works for you. I’m not sure if I’m constipated enough it requires a discussion with my doctor. Just enough to make me a little uncomfortable.
  • Options
    I even eat grapes every single day. Still little or nothing.
  • Options
    Happy for your success @mamabearcj :D