TTC After a Loss
Options

June WTO

13»

Re: June WTO

• Options
    @kath545 I’m sorry :( that does suck. Is there a reason your husband is ok with clomid but not fermara?
  • Options
    @Kath545 I'm so sorry ,that just really sucks. How incredibly frustrating. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My bbt broke :sweat: so I grabbed some dollar tree opk's. Finally today as we were out the door for our vacation two lines! We BD last night so should I wait until tomorrow or today also? ??
  • Options
    @Kath525 so frustrating when our bodies don’t cooperate!   Why does DH not want to try femara?   From what I have read there are less side effects than clomid and the research ive looked at shows that women who don’t respond to clomid typically respond to femara.   I think there is more monitoring with femara too so you know a little more of what’s happening with body.   I hope he jumps on board!  

I don’t think I Od this cycle.  This is my first cycle off femara.  We are on vacation and I decided this was a bust cycle so I left everything at home and now I feel like I may have Od so we did BD the last 2 days.   

@rowedking6 I would BD again today.  Dr always told me EOD from 10-20 but each day of a positive OPK.   EOD is a lot so we don’t do that 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. @Mack2342 @bakerstreetboys DH honestly wasn't all that comfortable with clomid. I really had to talk him into it. So when I suggest switching to another drug I know there's going to be a looooong discussion.
    @rowedking6 I TRY to time it so that we BD -1 and O.