Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 6/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: WTO Monday 6/18

• Loading the player...
  • @nitnat007 damn girl! A 4 hour workout?! You definitely deserve cupcakes.
    @meladams10 looks promising to me! Do you also track CM? I see it's a medicated cycle, so idk if that effects your CM.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk's, green tea for cm.

R/R: I did NOT want to go to work this morning... but luckily I feel like I have the perfect work load to balance keeping me busy and not being overwhelmed (for once).

CS/Q:  Not much to see. Will start OPK's in a week.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @suzycupcake thanks for getting everything started today! You’re on it this Monday!

@nitnat007 you definitely earned that cupcake! And I’m with you on the weekends feeling too short.

@meladams10 yay for a productive weekend! And yes, I’d agree your temps look promising!

@meggyme interested to hear if you think the green tea helps with cm!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: pnv, B6, CoQ10, charting, bd

R/R: it was a great weekend - too short, as always. But productive and got some nice time with MH and the in-laws!

CS/Q:  does anyone use resting hr to track ovulation? I’m wanting to get a new Fitbit and was debating one with a hr monitor for helping determine o.

• @nitnat007 Holy freaking cow, what kind of workout is 4 hours long? Girl, you get those cupcakes!
    meladams10  FX for a + tonight. Are you selling your house?
    @meggyme That's always a good feeling when you get to work and your not overwhelmed or twiddling your thumbs.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT charting, OPKs, prenatals, HIO

R/R: I work in an office with only one other person in my room, and she's finally back from vacay! It's so quiet and boring at work without her.

CS/Q: Waiting on a temp drop, but this is my first cycle temping in a long time, so I'm not quite sure what normal is. I'm guessing around CD18, but I'm going to start OPKs either tomorrow or the next day.
  • @nitnat007 That's a lot of working out haha! You definitely did deserve that cupcake :)

@meggyme Clomid does make CM difficult to decipher so I've just been relying on OPKs and HIO! 

@LElkCot The weekends are always too short!

@prpl11butterfly Hopefully you get your positive soon! Looks like you're headed that way with your temp :)

@marebear15 Thank you! We sold our first house and are in our new one now :) Getting it all painted and set up is fun! I hope you get your positive OPK soon!
  • @marebear15 all my jobs over the past 10 years have been in 2 "man" offices. It can get so lonely. At least how I have TV noise from the waiting room and people who pop in and out of my office. But, radio apps were always a lifesaver when I worked in "the dungeon" (basement of a retail warehouse lol) FX you O soon too!
  • @nitnat007 I agree with you on the weekend. I couldn't believe it when my alarm went off this morning. It is mornings like these I wish I lived in Norway.

@suzycupcake Thank you for getting this going <3

@meladams10 Fx for your temp and good on you for being productive this weekend!

@meggyme A lot of the Monday-itis going around. I'm glad you have a good balance today.

@LElkCot Everyone had a productive weekend! Glad you had fun with your family :)

@prpl11butterfly Fx for your temp and your cycle. Was your BBQ just for family or family and friends?

Month/Cycle: 17/15

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Trying not to murder everyone.

R/R: I really thought this month was it. Our timing was better than it has ever been and I wasn't having any AF symptoms. She showed up at Tim Horton's on Sunday, a day late. Of course, my hopes had increased a bit by the delay so I was doing my best to hold it together while hanging with my friends. I didn't do to badly. Fake it 'til you make it. I just really wanted to tell MF that he was gonna be a dad on Father's Day. I like the neatness of those things. At least this is my last week at work and AF won't be here for the wedding next week.

CS/Q: -
  • @Lelkcot AF just left, so hopefully I'll have some sort of indication of whether or not it's helping soon. I do worry about taking anything that's supposed to alter my cycle or biology, but I figure green tea is a pretty benign part of that rabbit hole. I'd want to talk to my doctor before I start other supplements, like EPO and I'd rather not have to deal with that.
  • @meri-mac I'm sorry about CD2. It's hard not to get your hopes up when a cycle feels different, and especially when AF is late, even by a day or two. I hope your week goes quickly so you can enjoy your time off. Almost wedding time!!!
  • @meggyme Thank you. I have been trying to focus on the wedding and be hopeful for my RE appointment in August, but it is hard to get excited about anything that isn't a BFP. Fx that this cycle will be all our cycles :)<3
  • @LElkCot I have the Versa and it does measure RHR. 3 cycles with it (1st was half a cycle) but I'm still on the fence about it being useful. Here's the link to my chart if you want to check it out. 

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/6c5a2d

@meri-mac nothing like AF being late to really build you up and tear you down. BBQ was just family. I only have 1 friend and she sold her soul to Walmart so doesn't get much weekend time off. Until end of the month, then its on! Lol
  • @meri-mac Thank you! Sorry you're back here. I do the same as you and think oh it would be so fun to announce at Christmas, or oh Valentine's day, or oh our anniversary, and they all come and go... but no matter when you do get to announce, it will be so special regardless. Hang in there.
  • @meri-mac ***creepy internet hugs*** we've all been there.
  • Month/Cycle: 21/?

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT,CM,OPK,HIO

R/R: Finally letting our baby chickens mingle with the older hens, they weren`t too happy about sharing their roost with them. But they have gotten so big they don`t fit in their close off pen anymore.

CS/Q:  nope
  • @meggyme definitely understand the reluctance to add supplements without Dr approval, I’m the same!

@prpl11butterfly thanks and I see what you mean, seems to line up some cycles, but not on others. 

@meri-mac sending hugs - it’s so hard when af is late and your hopes get up that much more. I hope this week flys by and your wedding is absolutely amazing!

• SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited June 2018
    @suzycupcake thanks for getting us started this week! Hope you had a nice weekend :)
     @nitnat007 four hours?! Yikes! You so deserve cupcakes after that. We also had a day of chores and sunshine. Got pretty hot here!
     @meladams10 fx for a positive OPK soon!
     @meggyme we’re pretty quiet here today...not to jinx myself or anything!
     @LElkCot productivity always makes me feel good :)
     @prpl11butterfly ooh a cookout sounds delightful! We rescheduled ours because my sister is getting married next weekend and we’re all a bit frazzled with that but hopefully soon for us!
     @meri-mac I am right there beside you. Silly to get my hopes up for a cute Father’s Day reveal but I’d be lying if I hadn’t thought about it more than a few times. AF came early for me so not nearly the heartbreak you had with being a day late. Big hugs <3

AFM...
     Month/cycle 2/2
    CD 8
    WAYDTGKU Sex! Tracking cycles on the Clue app.
    R/R Busy weekend but short work week as my sister gets married on Friday and I’m off starting Weds. excited to get gussied up and have fun. According to clue, FW is next week- we’ll see as my cycles have been shortening each time. I’ve been drinking more water this cycle to see if it helps with my normally predictable CM.

Happy Monday friends :) again, sorry for being out of the loop lately- I’ve been reading consistently just not able to post much with work being so cray-cray.
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited June 2018
    TW: kids implied
    DH was out of town for father's day this weekend, so I hid his card in his suitcase. He found it before he left and thought I was telling him I was pregnant. I was still 10dpo with bfn's at the time so while I was trying to come to terms with it not working out that cycle, he was getting excited. :disappointed: I told him he overestimates my ability to lie to his face and keep that kind of secret.
  • @nitnat007 4 hours, wow that’s intense!
    @prpl11butterfly your chart is so pretty, you stared vag temping this cycle?
    @meri-mac that’s tough thing to happen especially when out with friends. Hugs

Month/Cycle: 1/1 this go around, 12 overall

CD: 16,  I hate my CD and date being close I keep mixing them up

WAYDTGKU: Temps, HIO EOD, PNT, B Complex, Fish oil, folic acid, Vit D

R/R: Not much, bought paint yesterday for the upstairs, but its supposed to rain all week so not sure when i'll start. Something to occupy me during TWW.

CS/Q:  Naw
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Hi all! Newbie here! 

Month/Cycle: 6/4 (Not totally sure if I am figuring this out correctly!)

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Clue app for tracking cycle

R/R: No big rants! Rave: I am a teacher and the slow pace of summer is amazing! I am starting to settle into a routine where I feel productive, but still relaxed.

CS/Q:  None
  • @kindbytealikat what color are you painting? I feel the need for a project, but I'm not sure what to do.
  • @kindbytealikat very pretty. I love that blue. I love dark paint colors, they are so beautiful and dramatic.
  • @meladams10 Looks promising to me! GL
    @meggyme I am jealous of your balanced work load lol. I feel so frazzled this morning. eeek
    @LElkCot Glad you had a great weekend with everyone!
    @prpl11butterfly I picked out chocolate raspberry, caramel pecan pie, carrot cake and salted caramel. They were so good!! I am all about my cupcakes lol. Way to go on your BBQ!! MH is always paranoid that we are going to run out of propane too. 
    @marebear15 It was an instructor conference. So we ran through all the new material for all the programs. Some stayed and did the full 8 hours. I decided that the four was enough for me lol. I did bodypump, bodystep and CXWorx, with education in between. It was fun 1500 calories burned, but I was tired after. 
    @meri-mac I am so sorry to you join us here again.  :( All the hugs. Treat yourself to something good. Like a cupcake  :D  I totally did the same thing last week thinking how awesome it would be to share that news this weekend. But like someone else said, no matter when the time comes, it is going to be special!  <3
    @Stargazer1lily Would the older hens hurt the babies at all? Hope they all adjust and become friends. 
    @Swiftlet Yay for a short week! hope you have so much fun at the wedding. 
    @thrgirlwhowaited Which car did you get? Do you love it?
    @kindbytealikat Nothing like a fresh coat of paint in the house. Really brightens things up. Is it a specific room or just the entire upstairs?
    @purpleteacher82 Welcome! So jealous of your summer off. Do you have plans for your time off?

• @nitnat007 I got a 2017 Ford Explorer because I wanted the 3rd row seat that stows away so you still have a full cargo area too. I love it!
  • @nitnat007 No big plans. Last summer was a whirlwind of wedding/honeymoon, so just taking it easy. I actually do a lot of work during the summer planning and prepping for next year. It’s nice to be able to do it at my own pace. 
  • @meladams10 yay for pos OPK!

@meri-mac sorry you had to start a new cycle. If it keeps you mind busy you can flood us with all kinds of wedding details becuase I would LOVE to hear more! Weddings are so exciting. 

@kindbytealikat love those colors. They will look nice with your furniture color for sure! I love having an accent wall.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 8

WAYDTGKY: temping, opks should be here today-just in time, CM which is starting to pick up already this cycle. All things making me hopeful for this cycle. Thinking it really did take my body his long to regulate after IUD. 

R/R: got two days of rain which we NEEDED! 

CS/Q: so why does FF give you an open circle? I didn’t think my temps were too far off of each other but after I put in today’s temp it opened yesterday’s circle. 

• @JLaVO888 The open circles are usually due to taking your temp at a different time. If the new temp changed the average time you take your temp, it will say other ones were outside the window FF considers your usual time. I think it also gives open circles if you click sleep deprived. Also, 7% battery?! Girl you live on the edge!
  • @the first two days were right at 6:30 and today’s was at 6:15. If anything I feel like today’s circle should be the open one. It seems like the outlier. 

Haha I noticed my battery level when I posted the SS. It’s summer so I live in a land of endless weekends and no care right now lol. 
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited June 2018
    @JLaVO888It still considers them in your analysis when they're open, but if something looks screwy it might not give it as much weight. Mostly it's looking for trends, so one or two temp isn't a deal breaker. I usually keep all mine and let FF do it's thing unless I know it's screwed up from drinking, being sick with a fever or sleeping really poorly.
  • Blah, negative OPK. It's alright, last cycle I got + on CD17 and still Od that day.

@JLaVO888 it could be the timing. If I accidentally forget to put the right time in it gives me open circles.

@meladams10 woot! Clomid for the win!

@nitnat007 those all sound devine! Especially the salted caramel mmmmm....

@thrgirlwhowaited woohoo to Ford! Thanks for keeping us going :wink:

@kindbytealikat yes, just switched and so so glad I did. Love those colors!
  • @meggyme it’s summer so I’ve been enjoying a beer or two pretty much every night in the backyard with the neighbors so in that case I’d have to count out all my temps
  • @prpl11butterfly your comment made me realize I took my temp at 6:30 but didn’t put it in my phone until way later in the day!! Probably becuase I think my phone was dead @meggyme lmao..... ugh 
  • Yep time said 8:30. Changed time and now it’s colored in!!! Yay! Thanks ladies! 
  • @thrgirlwhowaited Oh man I am so jealous! We have been looking at getting a new little SUV and that is one that has been on my list. The pup needs to have the trunk. My poor little Honda Civic will never be the same again after years of my 95lb lab on the back seats lol. Enjoy it! You will have to let me know if you are still loving it in a few months from now. 

@purpleteacher82 Sounds like a great way to spend the summer. 

@kindbytealikat love those colors!