September 2018 Moms

Symptoms 5/27

13»

Re: Symptoms 5/27

• Random comment but I don't think swelling and heat are correlated, or at least weren't for me. DD was a February baby and I swelled all through December and January in Minnesota. But maybe that was all blood pressure related (I was borderline pre e...just insanely high bp but blood work or urine or whatever it was they tested for pre e was fine). 
  • Hey! I'm panting heavily all day, bloating, cant get comfy at night, numb fingers, heart beat so loud and it's even loud in my ear at times. 
  • Loading the player...
  • starlastarla member
    For the last three nights I've been waking up with numb fingers on both hands, usually just the pinky and ring finger. I read it's just from arteries being compressed. The feeling comes right back if I loosen my arms and shake them. Still not a good feeling. 

Also, I get the feeling of needing to stretch my legs in the morning and then I get hit with a big painful cramp or Charlie horse! Ugh!!!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @starla I get the tingly feeling in my left arm at night. I haven’t had it happen to the right side, but what a terrible way to be woken up. 
  • @klj0228 and @starla get some wrist braces or compression gloves/sleeves and wear them during the night, this will help! I haven't had it yet but when it gets I'll use them too.
  • @starla yes! The past few mornings I've woken up early because of leg cramps from stretching. I'm going to remember to drink a Gatorade everyday because in the past that has helped
  • lilidubslilidubs member
    edited June 2018
    @magnolia209 me too! Just changed to 25 weeks today and it definitely made me go WHAT! 25 WEEKS! Need to start that 'to do' list for sure...

Overall I'm feeling pretty good symptoms-wise, except for a sore tailbone.. Ugh. And also getting a little annoyed at the heart beating out of my chest feeling, especially at night when I'm finally just chilling on the couch or trying to go to sleep. Still able to sleep pretty well though. I feel for you mamas with insomnia!
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/nlc8424">nlc8424</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">@klj0228 and @starla get some wrist braces or compression gloves/sleeves and wear them during the night, this will help! I haven't had it yet but when it gets I'll use them too.</div>
    </blockquote>

That was how my carpal tunnel started. Luckily for me it's mostly just been on the right, and only once did I wake up with my left arm/hand half-numb.  But just seconding the brace.  My right arm hasn't fallen asleep on me since I started wearing one.
  • I’ve been constipated for 3 days which is made worse by the fact that I am anemic and supposed to take my iron pills. Also the insomnia is in full swing. Why can’t I fall asleep in 3 seconds like my DH?
  • Argh... I guess I spoke too soon.  My fingers still were numb when I woke up this morning, but at least it wore off quickly, and wasn't my whole hand/arm  :s