Infertility

May 2018 - IVF

Re: May 2018 - IVF

• awesome beta @mayflower513. try and relax until Friday :) 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• @mayflower513 YEAHhhh!!! I've checked back here like 10 times today for an update lol, obsessing over your beta helps me stop obsessing over this terrible TWW! That's such a high beta congratulations!! You just transferred one right? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies!  @leilee101 I hear you, TWW is awful!!  Yes, just one :smile:
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• @mayflower513 I wonder if it split! Don't high betas correlate with multiples!? Or am I just talking out of my a$$ here
  • mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited May 2018
    @leilee101 I sure hope not! 

ETA it can correlate but doesn’t necessarily mean anything :smile:

TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• @mayflower513 well either way you have one healthy bb starting to grow in there :smile: congrats again! Now pass some of that baby dust onto me lol
  • @mayflower513 what day past transfer are you?  

not to promote dr. google, but here are a few beta pages i like to cross check:

https://www.betabase.info/  -- note, will have to adjust from DPT to DPO
    https://www.wantbaby.info/calculators/beta-hcg-levels -- can enter betas to compute doubling time
    https://www.surromomsonline.com/support/showthread.php?104399-Master-Beta-Break-Down-List

me: 37 dh: 42; TTC since Jan 2016
    dx: PCOS, low progesterone; 2 MMC
    Sept FET 2018 Spreadsheet
    3 failed IUIs (clomid + ovidrel), unresponsive to femara
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18
    Sept 17 2018 - FET #2 one 5dt; BFP 38.9 7dpt, 167 9dpt - EDD 6/5/2019  
    (3 untested embryos remain)

• Thank you @northbeach3!  I am 10dp5dt

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• In the meantime... my waist is up 9” and I am up 9 lb in fluid.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 Amazing news! Praying for great results on friday too! So exciting.

@suziev3 Are you going crazy waiting for PGS? PGS result waiting is making me a little nutty.  Period yet???

@sarah_fox  Thinking of you! Just know you aren't alone.  Its not the same but earlier this year, I woke up after ER to the Dr. saying I had no eggs.  Bad news can be devastating...but know that your baby is coming :)  If the Dr. didn’t recommend ICSI then there was no way to know if it would have changed the outcome so I hope you aren’t second guessing. Glad you are considering ICSI next time just to ease your mind and hoping you get that Surprise in the next couple months.  

AFM, Where the heck is my period? Anyone? 
    I called the PGS lab and asked if I could pay an extra fee to get my results sooner... the answer was no LOL-  but I had to ask. They told me to call my dr on Friday because they will have the results by then BUT it may take the dr some time to review the report. 
  • suziev3suziev3 member
    @mayflower513 YES!  This is great news.  So happy for you and it gives me hope too.  FX numbers go up on Friday.  Are you still dealing with OHSS symptoms?
    @sunny_side I did get my period.  Took me 12 days past retrieval which is exactly what my doctor predicted.  Hung out with a friend this weekend who mentioned she had her period and boom.  I forgot about that trick.  Do you do acupuncture?  My acupuncturist told me she had another patient who just came to her post retrieval to get her period to start and also to relieve constipation and it worked that night. I am trying not to go crazy thinking about PGS too.  I LOVE that you called to see if you could pay to expedite the results.  LOL.  Call Friday for sure!  

AFM,  I have to get a saline sono Monday.  I haven't done it before, but I had some spotting during my retrieval round so the RE wants me to do it to be sure.  If they find anything that delays me I am going to freak out!  Have you all done it?  I did the HSG before.  Is it less uncomfortable than that? Do I need to take advil?   
    edited May 2018
    @sunny_side thank you :smile: ugh I’m sorry you’re still waiting. I didn’t think of acupuncture, if you have someone you go to maybe that could help!  Or sex has helped me in the past.  Friday is so soon!!

@suziev3 Thank you!  Yes, my OHSS is apparently improving through blood work (very very slowly); but my waist is up 9” and I’m up 9 lb since last Friday.  I don’t seem to be up anymore today so I’m hoping it’s on the decline.  The doctors said when caused by pregnancy that it can take weeks to start improving.  I don’t know how people do this!

i haven’t had a saline sono but I’ve heard both ways that it’s nbd or sucks.  I had the HSG too and literally felt nothing and I think typically people complain about that more so hopefully that’s a good sign!  Did they say to take anything for pain before like with the HSG?  Can you take Advil right now?  FX they don’t find anything that’ll hold you up!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @sunny_side STILL no AF?! Hoping she rears her ugly head soon, so frustrating!
    @suziev3 no saline sono here but second @mayflower513 that it's different for everyone. I was so scared going into my HSG and also felt nothing. Hopefully it's just a precaution and nothing comes out of it!

You guys, I'm caving. I just bought a FRER and planning on testing in the morning. Don't try and stop me! I'm so weak!
  • @leilee101 good luck!!  FX there are 2 lines!!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @suziev3 I’ve had a saline sono and it was okay. I didn’t feel anything during HSG because my tubes were open but it was just weird. I’d say the saline sono is the same weird feeling but no pain. At the end of the saline sono by doctor “measured something” and that felt like an internal kick in the diaphragm. It startled me but not painful...AND So funny....I had lunch with a girlfriend today and after reading your post I thought about texting her to ask if she’s on her period but i realized that is kind of weird so i didn’t. I know people swear by accupunture but i decided accupunture is not for me. Funny story- I went to a recommended acupuncturist for ivf one time and the guy felt my pulse and said he could tell my progesterone was low, gave me some herbs and put acupressure magnets on my ears. $325 dollars and 15 minutes later my appointment was over. I got in my car and I almost cried lol! 

@mayflower513 so excited for your update tomorrow!! Thank you! I’ll have sex tonight to see if I can kickstart this party. TMI? 

@leilee101 Go for it Girl!! Take the test! The stress of not knowing can’t be healthy - lol. 
  • @sunny_side That is a terrible acupuncture experience.  No wonder it's not for you!
    @leilee101 Do it! How may days past transfer are you? 

AFM, Got my pgs results early!  3 normals!  Woohoo! I told my husband and he said Larry, Curly and Moe. LOL 
  • sunny_sidesunny_side member
    edited June 2018
    @suziev3 OMG! Amazing and what a relief! Did you pay the extra fee for early results?LOL. June FET? 
  • @sunny_side wow that sounds like a horrible acupuncture experience!  I’ve been really lucky I guess.  And not TMI lol, I hope it worked!

@suziev3 amazing!!

AFM, here’s my TMI — my public area is all puffy now lol wtf?  Idk if it’s from the OHSS bloating or being pregnant?  Is that a symptom of either?

I’m also super nervous for my bloodwork.   Why can’t these results be instant??

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @suziev3 the three stooges!! Love it... that’s so awesome, congrats lady. What a relief! 

*tw*
    I am so disappointed and wish I didn’t test. It’s SUCH a squinter, like I’m talking a SHADOW of a line on a FRER. To the point where I tested out my trigger by Tuesday with the internet cheapies but this is probably just picking up trigger since it’s so sensitive. I’m 7dp5dt, if there’s anything there I think it would be there by now. Beta is 3 days away, but I don’t think I have any hope left for this cycle. This process sucks

edited June 2018
    @leilee101 don’t give up hope!  There ARE people who get later lines!!  I doubt it’s trigger if on tuesday there wasn’t 10-25 to pick up a squinter — my fingers are crossed so hard for you!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @leilee101 sorry the pee sticks are stressing you out. A similar thing happened to me. Despite using FRER to examine progression, the darkening was very variable. Bc I had betas at 6dp5dt (6.5) and 8dpt (23.4) I knew the cheapies weren’t as sensitive as FRERs. But the FRERs were still inconsistent. Examining line progression drove me crazy. I’d say if you can hold out two days, wait to test again with FRER. Hcg takes time to accumulate and time of day when you POAS can impact visibility of lines. Fx for you 
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18

• Thanks everyone!

@leilee101 I agree with northbeach3.  That line can come and go at first before your HCG gets high.
    Your beta is so soon!
    @mayflower513 I don't know the answer to that, but I hope your symptoms subside soon.  You have not had it easy. 
    @sunny_side I absolutely did not. But if I could have, I would have.  Our sanity, modesty and finances may be out the window but at least we are keeping our sense of humor during all of this! FET will be in July.  My RE requires a month off for my ovaries to recover.  They seem to be fairly conservative in their practice.   
    edited June 2018
    OMG I hate waiting.

ETA TW

937!  So doubling time is 41 hours.
    I go back next Friday for repeat beta and then viability ultrasound is 6/18.  More waiting!!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• Looking good @mayflower513! Did they give you an EDD? and how’s the OHSS? Any relief?

• Thank you @northbeach3!  They didn’t give an EDD, in assuming they do that at the ultrasound??  Or did you already get one?  Based on the Princeton IVF calendar it’s 2/4, can that be wrong?

OHSS still sucks.  My stomach is so uncomfortable and basically everything hurts at night.  My blood levels are improving so they’re not monitoring it anymore unless I call and say I feel worse.  Slow moving, basically.  But hopefully it continues to be for a good reason!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• Thanks ladies, trying to stay positive but I really am feeling down about this. I’m gonna step away from the pee sticks and just go in Monday with no expectation. My mind is f-ing with me, I was having symptoms the past few days and as soon as I saw that FRER this morning everything just stopped. But thanks for letting me rant away on here, I promised my H I wouldn’t test before beta this cycle so I don’t even want to tell him lol 
  • @leilee101 Don't feel bad about about crazy brain. i was right there with you last week and had several meltdowns. this process really sucks and those pee sticks and symptom spotting play mind games with you. i know this weekend will be a killer wait. we're rooting for you!

@mayflower513 well, i'd used this calculator: https://www.yourduedate.com/ and it gave me 2/1/19 based on date of 5d transfer. the nurses put 2/2/19 on my calendar... so i'd say early feb! hoping our little beans stick it out for the next 35+ weeks. keep hydrated with electrolytes!

edited June 2018
    @northbeach3 Oh hmm that one says 2/5 so I guess I’ll find out in a couple of weeks!  FX for THBs for us both!!  And all the other ladies here too, of course!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @leilee101 Stay Positive! I don’t have any first hand experience because I’ve never made it to beta but I’m wishing you the best luck!! 

@suziev3 exactly! Without a sense of humor about all this I wouldn’t make it! That’s smart they give you a month for everything to “relax”! 

@mayflower513 That is awesome! I can’t believe you have an ultrasound in 2.5 weeks. Wonderful numbers- praying for a perfect ultrasound!

AFM,
    Period came last night so today was day 1. I called the Pgs lab 3 times. They are sweet and we are on a first name basis but they didn’t send my clinic my results until 4:45 today and my clinic closed at 4:30. Basically, my results are in But my office is closed. So I wait. My next appointment is Monday to start FET (assuming I have normal results from pgs. 

I’ve been a Hormone crazed Basketcase today... cried a couple times today...Called my husband at work (i was crying) to tell him a bank teller was mean to me & I’m not doing any more IVFs if this one doesn’t workout, I’m done. Im not meant to have kids- yada yada. 20 minutes later i was laughing with a neighbor. Im nuts. it’s a roller coaster.
  • I'm going to do this in a few parts since I've been MIA for a while and my computer keeps eating my post!

@mayflower513 Thanks for your continued support :) What an amazing fertility report! Must feel so great to know you've banked some great embabies!

@leilee101 I appreciate your positive support, especially when I'm so down. I did transfer both back and thanks for your tips <3

@sunny_side I hate waiting too so I feel you! And thank you for your support :smile:

@prudence9-2 Well, that's reassuming news. I so appreciate your feedback and support. My transfer went very well. Hope you are doing well.

@suziev3 Thanks for your support! How was your fertility support?

@sarah_fox Thank you for your support :)  How are your shots going at work? BTW, I love the support you offered to @madasm0530 and am going to try to remind myself of it too!

@madasm0530 I'm sorry your feeling stressed. I like your plan of listening to the vm together :) Thanks for your support :) My update is below.

Me: 42, dx: DOR (AFC: 5), low AMH (0.163), blocked tube, fibroid
    DH: 44, dx: ED (uses Cialis), low count/motility (17 million/44%)
    ~Our History~
    2012: April married <3 , begin TTC
    2013: Jan: BFP #1, mc at 11 weeks (Trisomy 10), D&E :'( ; Nov: HSG=blocked right tube, SHG=polyp, fibroid
    2014: April: polypectomy; May-Nov: TTC, Dec.= BPF #2, DS born 8/28/15 via C-section <3
    2016: Oct.-Dec.: TTC 
    2017: Feb.-Aug: benched due to Zika virus threat (Feb.=trip to Philippines) :( , Sept.-Dec.: TTC
    2018: Jan.-Apr.: TTC
              May: IVF #1 w/ ICSI/AH: 6R, 3M, 2F; day 3 transfer of both embies; poor quality (E1=grade 3, E2=grade 4)

May 2018 IVF Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E9syRZY17j2PF-UgdBpU70DPPY2EplxXNHw4Trc-G4g/edit?usp=sharing

• cont...
    @mommyatheart Welcome and GL to you! Congrats on your fert report!

@suziev3 I'm rooting for you! 9 blasts is amazing!!! And 3 normals!?! FX for you! GL with your saline soon-i've had a few and they're really not bad at all, IMHO. The HSGs that I've had done with the gel that they x-ray was a freaking nightmarish hellscape of pain (one tube was blocked) so I was anticipating that but it was like nothing! I did take 4 advil 1 hr before and there was mild cramping but it was over in like 15 seconds so not too bad. 

@sunny_side Aww that's great news! Always a good thing to have some to add to the bank! Yay on AF finally showing and boo about the delay. What is wrong with these people!?! My transfer went smoothly, both are in. 

@madasm0530 I just read your update and I'm so sorry for you. So unfair but, you're so lucky to have those others on ice. FX that FET brings you success <3

@sarah_fox I'm so sorry about your fert report. I never knew that was even a possibility?! That just sucks. (((hugs))) for you lady. I hope you get answers soon and have success in the near future. 

@mayflower513 Aaahhh! Congrats to you!!! Whoot Whoot! Aww, I'm happy for you lady! This is happening!

@retro_belle24 Congrats with your update! I'll be rooting for you. FX you get good results.

@leilee101 So happy to hear that your transfer went well. Congrats. Ugh, this whole process is such a mind eff!

@Imajin99 Welcome and GL to you.
    ~Our History~
    2013: Jan: BFP #1, mc at 11 weeks (Trisomy 10), D&E :'( ; Nov: HSG=blocked right tube, SHG=polyp, fibroid
    2014: April: polypectomy; May-Nov: TTC, Dec.= BPF #2, DS born 8/28/15 via C-section <3
    2017: Feb.-Aug: benched due to Zika virus threat (Feb.=trip to Philippines) :( , Sept.-Dec.: TTC
              May: IVF #1 w/ ICSI/AH: 6R, 3M, 2F; day 3 transfer of both embies; poor quality (E1=grade 3, E2=grade 4)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E9syRZY17j2PF-UgdBpU70DPPY2EplxXNHw4Trc-G4g/edit?usp=sharing

• cont...

Ok, finally, on to me...and, if you've been following my journey, you'll know that I just cannot seem to catch a friggin break and, apparently, today was no exception. 
    Today was my beta day so I drove (35 m) to my dr office only to be greeted with a locked door, lights out. The office was fucking closed today! What?!? Come On! How the hell is that possible!? When I was there last Friday, my nurse said that she'd email me the blood report and see you back next Friday for your beta. So, why the hell is the office closed AND why the hell wasn't I notified?!? When I called it went straight to voicemail so I called back and just started pressing prompts to get a live person. The receptionist was like "That office is always closed on Fridays." Umm, no dummy, it's not bc I've been coming here since early May on Friday! Then she was like "Oh, wait, it's just closed today. I see a note in your file that says you were notified of this and to come to another office instead." Ummm, nope to that too! I was never notified!! When I questioned her as to who wrote that note, who claimed they called me and the date of said call, she had no answers because of course she didn't. Que the tears. FML. So I say "Now what?" and she tells me to go the other office but, it's about an hour away from this office and I'll miss the courier for the day! Fucking great! More tears. Puts me on hold for 10 min and a nurse picks up to remind me that a note in my file says I was notified of the office closure. I went psycho on her and was raging in my car, screaming and crying. Then she had the balls to tell me that she had a sign posted in the office about this closure. I call bullshit to that too bc I was there last Friday and there was NOTHING posted anywhere! 
    The solution was that she would email me a script for the blood draw that I would take to LabCorp (40 min from my house), have them do the bloodwork and get the results back tomorrow. Fuck you. I'm still so pissed. It took me 10 minutes to calm down enough to drive back home.
    So I did just that but the LabCorp nurse warned me that I may not hear anything back from my RE until Monday bc they did not indicate "rush" or "priority" result reporting because of course they didn't. 
    I really wanted those results today, but won't get them and will continue to be disappointed, bc:
    1. DH leaves for France *again* tomorrow afternoon and this time it's for a longer period of time. We wanted to hear the news together and now, that may not happen.
    2. I *really* didn't want to do another PIO shot (which is scheduled for tomorrow am) bc the last one must have hit a nerve bc it hurt sooooo badly and I screamed and was crying the whole time plus like 10 minutes after.
    Needless to say, if I'm not pregnant I will NOT be going back to this practice for another round, if we can even afford it. So unprofessional and incompetent. The section of the hospital where they did my ER and ET was such a *DUMP*: old, rusty, green spigots in sink in restroom; dark brown stained toilet from god only knows what; cabinet doors falling off their hinges; old, crappy lighting; tiny narrow rooms/hallways that were dark and uninviting. I just got the chills thinking of that place that I never want to go back to ever again. I cannot believe they practice such a delicate field of medicine in those conditions! 
    IF YOU'VE READ TO THE END, YOU'RE AN ANGEL! So sorry this was so long but I had to get it off of my chest. Even though it's cuts me a little each time I hear about you ladies having so many embies and frost babies and BFPs, I am truly so happy for each and every one of you. And to those who are still putting up the good fight, give em hell. We are warriors. Best of luck ladies. xoxo
    ~Our History~

• @mich_elle I cannot believe how difficult this process has been for you and I am SO SORRY.  I so so hope you get your THB from this round and never have to go through any of this again.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• prudence9-2prudence9-2 member
    edited June 2018
    @mich_elle what a mess! I hope you’d get the beta result tomorrow! This wait is a torture!

Don’t you do PIO every day?  Do you do it yourself?

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you for a good beta! 
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• leilee101leilee101 member
    edited June 2018
    @mich_elle that’s such total crap, I’m so sorry you’ve been having such a bad experience with this whole process. It’s exhautsing enough just having to go through any of this in general, the clinics should be making it EASIER not harder! You should see if you can final a complaint or something, just not ok all around. Hopefully none of this matters come (Monday now?) if you catch my drift ;)

@sunny_side yay AF finally came!! Happy you can get a move on, limbo is the worst place to be! And I’m right there with you being a crazy psycho lady, so just know that somewhere out there, one of your creepy internet friends is just as batshit as you right now!

last anxiety provoked question for the night I swear: should I be expecting a visit from AF (in the event that this is not my month)? Or will she not show because of PIO? Having anxiety every time I use the bathroom and wipe (sorry tmi) looking for signs of her but I just realized that might not even be something I would have to worry about bc of the meds, hmm..
  • @mich_elle I was thinking about you so I’m so glad you came back to update us! Ugh- I wish you had a happier story though. That office closure makes me want to scream for you. I hope you get great news and don’t have to deal with this clinic anymore!! Hang in there!! 
  • @mayflower513 Numbers are great! So exciting.  FX for your ultrasound.  I'm sure its hard to distract yourself. 
    @mich_elle That sucks!  You do NOT need any of this extra stress.  I hope you have good results and can put this all behind you. 
    @sunny_side Ugh, the waiting...Have you considered breaking into the clinic to get your results? 
    @leilee101 I hope you are able to distract yourself this weekend and Monday comes quickly. 
  • @mayflower513 Thank you. I'm still stunned by all of this. Best of luck to you!

@prudence9-2 Seriously...it's awful. But onward I go. Thanks for your words of encouragement. I've been doing prog suppositories daily and DH helps with PIO eod. 

@leilee101 Thanks and that's a good idea about the complaint. I'll look into that. And I've heard that all the progesterone keeps AF away so once you stop that, it will come shortly after.

@sunny_side  & @suziev3 Thanks. Me too!
    ~Our History~

• @mich_elle FX for a good beta today!
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• Just got the call: not pregnant
    Now to stop all meds & wait for AF. I'm not going back to this clinic so now I'll have to research other places that will take me on. We have a family trip third week of June so I wouldn't be able to start a new cycle mostly likely anyway. So onward towards July, if we can afford it that is. I should have a better understanding of what's left of our insurance coverage by them too. GL ladies xoxo. 
    ~Our History~