December 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL check-in w/o 5/30

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? 

4. Any appointment updates?

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 

6. GTKY: any fun plans this summer?

Re: PGAL check-in w/o 5/30

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @mommythelegend Congrats on good blood work!!! Excited to hear whether it's a boy or girl!
    @Hollyyyyy Oh yeah, I'm bitchy for sureeee.
    @coco2787 Yay for good blood work and an awesome baby girl!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @clbness Toddler's are so rough!!! It has helped since we told him about the baby, so now I can talk about it and he seems to understand and be more gentle! Prayers all is ok!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @rosebud332 I'm just now to the point where not all coffee makes me gag! I had iced coffee 2 days in a row!
    @echo-charlietango High Five!!!  Interesting about the breast pain! I had no idea! *the more you know****
    @lexidawg Are you going to Boston for fun? I've never been, but it's on my short list!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t We are! We are going to see the musical adaption of Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill playing in Boston and then just going to have out for the weekend. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I have been slacking on posts.

9w3d

Very tired. Nausea hits randomly

I am pretty anxious making it through this week. We found our previous loss at 9w5d

I do not have an appt until June 18th.

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 
    Finally having a weekend off coming up. The last 2 weekends we have had company and it is just exhausting. Plus, I don't get to have drinks with everyone! haha

We live in Florida so we will probably try and head to Orlando for some mini-vacas. Other than that, beach and pool!

• Options

10w5d - still a week out from our first loss milestone

The nausea got SO much worse yesterday.  Maybe because I changed up my breakfast from my usual crustless quiche (couldn’t bring myself to make it over the weekend and eating it every morning had been a struggle the last couple of weeks).  Tried just having a full cup of plain Greek yogurt and blueberries yesterday and it appears not to have cut it.  Got a breakfast burrito this morning and that seems to have worked better... And tired - I took a 4 hour nap on Monday after having slept a full night Sunday.

Trying not to think about it?  Haven’t seen Baby T (T last name, but first name too if I get my way :p) in a couple of weeks and hope everything’s still okay in there.

Nope - next appointments aren’t till two Fridays.

I actually have a little work to do at work, which sort of helps pass the time, but most of it’s really mind-numbing.

We just booked our flights and hotel for a trip to Montreal in August.  It’ll be the first time visiting for both DH and me.  We’re just a little concerned about leaving our fur child since she’s VERY attached to DH (she’s half Velcro-dog, er half dobie).  And if I have GD as I suspect, that will mess with my vacation eating a bit :(
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    clbnessclbness member
    @texas_t Welcome back...I hope you had a nice vacation!  Yes, and they seem to know to pounce at the exact moment you're not paying attention.  While I can point to my belly and ask her what it is, and she'll reply "baby", she doesn't truly understand yet, darn it.  Thank you...I'm sure all is ok, but you know PGAL brain!

@rosebud332 I hope the coffee helps your headaches!

@echo-charlietango Yeah, I'm actually kind of excited to see everyone and take DD back to where I grew up (tiny ass KS town)!  And I'm with you and @Hollyyyyy on the big party thing.  I mean, I don't have to drink to have a good time, but it just seems that drunk people are sooooo much more annoying when you're sober.  :D

@lexidawg Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!  I so understand the anxiety...big hugs to you.  And a musical adaptation of Jagged Little Pill?!  YES, PLEASE!  You'll have to let us know if it's as amazing as it sounds.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @clbness - I will definitely report back. I am so excited!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    katy0990katy0990 member
    edited May 2018
    Congratulations to everyone who has received positive test results!
    Good luck tomorrow @lexidawg

9 weeks 2 days, so way past my milestone!
    My nausea had not been as bad the past 2 days, so I’m hoping that continues. I am still exhausted, but thankfully I’m home for the summer and can relax.
    I am still anxious, even though we saw the little bean last week wiggling with a heart rate of 165. I am debating if I should get a Doppler or not. I am afraid it will make me obsessive. I cannot wait to feel movement.
    I go back next Tuesday.
    I am still feeling overwhelmed about losing my job. I am scared to just take the year off and putting all of the financial burden on DH, but I think it would be best for DS and the new baby.
    I just plan on enjoying the summer with my 2 year old and soaking up the time with just him. We do plan on traveling to Texas to see my brother if I can get a for sure answer about Zika.
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @katy0990 What answer about Zika?
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @katy0990 I am struggling with the same thing regarding a doppler.  I want one but feel like I will become obsessive about it too so it would be a bad idea. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @lexidawg Same. I'd definitely be obsessive.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @maureenmce I TOTALLY get you in wanting to honor your previous losses and be sensitive to those who are struggling with IF when you announce.  The way that I think about it is that I found hope when I knew someone who has struggled with IF or loss and they announced a healthy pregnancy.  I felt like maybe that could one day be me. It felt different (for better or worse) to me than someone who didn't have struggles (or at least that I know of).  When we do announce publicly,  I want to find a way to somehow acknowledge our struggle without taking away from our LO.  All that to say.. I totally hear you.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @maureenmce have you looked at rainbow baby announcements on Etsy or Pinterest?  Maybe use one of those ideas to acknowledge your loss while also celebrating your current pregnancy?
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @maureenmce Glad you like the new job better :). I don’t think we’ll announce anything till the kid is out.  I mean, we’ll tell friends as we see them if I’m showing, but I’m hoping to make it till August before saying anything at work.

I once went out to camp in Joshua Tree in August to watch the Perseids - but we made sure we were packed up and departed by 7am to try to escape the heat!
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @tennandpem Welcome! I'm so sorry for your losses.  We just got back from San Francisco and they have tons of trails up in the woods North of the bridge! Seattle/Tacoma is another option.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @tennandpem also Forest Park in Portland, OR. I agree with @texas_t ideas too. Anywhere on the west coast is good  
  • Options
    clbnessclbness member
    @tennandpem Welcome, I’m in Colorado too! North Denver!

• Options
    clbnessclbness member
    @maureenmce Thank you for that reassurance! Also, I’m glad to hear you like your new show and, although busy, you’re not as stressed! I hated to hear how stressed you were with the last show.

• Options
    katy0990katy0990 member
    edited May 2018
    @fernsy Thank you for the feedback! That is good to know.

@texas_t  We are hoping to visit my brother in Austin and then spend some time in Galveston. However, my doctor wanted me to look up Zika on the CDC website before booking. When I did, I noticed that the whole state of Texas is outlined in purple. So, I feel kind of confused.  I really want to go, But I also do not want to take any risks.
    @maureenmce I am glad your job is going well! That has to be a huge relief! I really do not have an update on my situation. There is a lot of drama going on in the district. They fired all administrators at both schools. Apparently, our school secretary was having an affair with a board member and they decided to get the principal fired. Now, all of my former coworkers are terrified that they will all lose their jobs. At this point, I am thinking that I will sub in the district that we live in 2 to 3 days a week. That way I am not logged in to having to go back to work after eight weeks since I will not qualify for FMLA if I take a full-time position. Also, Going along with what you shared in your post, I am concerned about taking on a new job and having to do all of the prep work to be out while trying to juggle a very active two-year-old, a newborn, and our marriage, especially if I struggle with PPA again.
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @katy0990 Well, I live in Texas and I haven't heard a thing about it! News to me!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t   That makes me feel better! I guess there was at least one confirmed case last summer, but that’s all I am seeing.
  • Options
    @katy0990 Ugh, I am SO sorry you're having to deal with all of this work craziness and stress! I really hope things resolve in the best way possible. Seems like the subbing plan you have is the best move in a tough situation. I dealt with PPA (and PPD) as well and I am super nervous about it returning with a toddler to care for too! I really hope we don't have to deal with it this time around. At least my endocrinologist today reminded me that I will be very aware of the signs and will know when something is wrong much quicker, and you will too. Hugs to you! <3
  • Options
    Thanks for those suggestions @tumbleweed-1 and @texas_t ! I’m definitely looking into those places! 

Thanks for all the welcomes!