Breastfeeding
Options

Boob Hickey

Hopefully I am not the only one this has happened to but I thought this was funny.  This morning I was letting my son nurse in bed while I was still sleeping and he dozed off too.  He thought he was still suckling but he was getting another spot on my breast.  When I got out of the shower this morning I saw that I had a hickey about two inches below my nipple!

Re: Boob Hickey

• Options
    ibisibis member
    I'm surprised you could sleep through that, when DS has tried to latch in the wrong spot it HURTS!
  • Options
    I've def gotten boob hickeys from DD too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha yeah that happens to me somewhat often!!!!  It's crazy to think he is sucking and I don't even wake up.
  • Options

*raises hand*

I have only gotten them in the situation you mentioned, laying next to LO trying to get some extra sleep.  DH actually noticed I had 3 little ones all around my nipple.  I actually noticed when LO did them, but he just latched on so hard and fast that I didn't catch him fast enough to avoid the mark.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageibis:
    I'm surprised you could sleep through that, when DS has tried to latch in the wrong spot it HURTS!

My thoughts exactly!  I always yelp and unlatch him asap when he does that.  Maybe my skin is less prone to hickies? haha

I did notice a bunch of scratch marks on my boob the other day like I had been mauled by a werewolf.  Then I cut DS's nails that very night...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"