Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Testing and Treatment week of 5/28

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility, and it becomes a whole new ball game. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another. Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this as an ongoing conversation. 

Diagnosis (if you've been): 

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA):

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): 

How are things going?: 

Any questions?:

GTKY: What's your favorite summer hobby or activity?

Re: IF Testing and Treatment week of 5/28

• suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited May 2018
    @jrm_14 I know I've never done ivf before, but I would think that an shg would be a first order of business. If there is nothing seen on that, then I wouldn't understand doing a hystero/laparoscopy unless you've had some test result that suggests it's a good idea. I don't really know for certain though. I understand what you mean about one follicle because we had that happen to us. For me, it was like, well I just paid all of this money to have a significantly better chance so why does it make sense to get one follicle when I can do that on my own? Lol. Fx for you guys for trying on your own!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Loading the player...
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    @lulu1180 I would ask if you are doing a trigger shot as well as how many ultrasounds there will be & when. 

@nitnat007 I am astill try that your doctor said that. Regardless of her likely lack of expertise in IF, it is so awful to hear that. Hugs, friend. 
  • @jrm_14 I felt the same way the IUI cycle I only had one follie, but those BFNs still suck. Sending you many hugs, friend. What are you growing in your garden?

@lulu1180 Sorry your body isn’t cooperating. I’d ask the RE more details about the drug protocol. Why clomid vs. letrozole? Why that dosage? When will monitoring be, given that you have unpredictable O dates? How many follies are they looking for? At what point would they cancel a cycle?

@nitnat007 Sorry for the crappy comments from your mother. What will the OB be doing/testing for? Enjoy your acupuncture!

@rallykat14 Oh, the ER is so soon! Fx so hard that things work out this time. We’re all rooting for you!

@KristoKekerooni Fx the bw and lining check all looks good. You don’t have to feel hopeful to go through with this transfer. We’re all over here hoping like crazy that it’ll work. Floating down the river sounds glorious! What a great way to relax and have fun.

• Guys, I almost forgot to ask, did anyone lose hair during IVF? Last time my hair thinned out, and I lost some lashes.  This morning I noticed my pillow covered in small hairs. I have no eyelashes left. Okay, technically, I have two. Two single eyelashes on my left eye. My hair is thinner too, but I cut off over a foot of my hair recently, so it's easier to be gentle with my head hair. Like, I don't brush it anymore, I just comb my fingers through it. But my lashes. :cry: 
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• @lulu1180 forgive me for forgetting but will this be your first IUI? Are you definitely gonna go with clomid? Excited for you!!!

@jrm_14 it is not standard to do. The only reason I had a hysteroscopy was because they couldn’t get my catheter in for my saline sono. The saline sono is different then the hsg cause it can check for polyps or fibroids and the hsg makes sure your tubes are open and all that jazz. I would do the saline sono, I wouldn’t do the hysteroscopy unless there is a reason they feel it would be necessary and a laporscopy is invasive and definitely not standard. 

@rallykat14 I will be hoping and praying for good news for you this week! They were right on the money about the ER being on the 30th!

@KristoKekerooni are you on your FET meds currently? Keep us posted on how it goes tomorrow!! Regarding the hair loss, have you had your thyroid checked recently?
  • @beachbunnyxo123 , yup, on my meds! Not the progesterone, etc yet, but the others pre-transfer stuff  I'm on. We checked my TSH last week. It was 1.45... because that was my first thought. But that's a normal, good level. H thinks it's the lovenox, since we increased that dose. I dunno. I'm just irrationally sad about it. His other thought was stress-induced alopecia. Basically, no clue. But I hate it and I am sad. Which is stupid and petty and lame. 

Also, I haven't heard of specifically using Benedryl, but it couldn't hurt. It's safe to take. I could see how the antihistimine could suppress the immune system. IT also probably helps your lining, much the same as Mucinex does. 
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone

Loss History (TW):
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• aukeevaukeev member
    edited May 2018
    Hello! New to the Bump, TTC for the first time and ran into some unexpected issues. In a time in life when it seems like everyone around us is expecting, looking for some community. 

Diagnosis (if you've been): PCOS, 18 months ago after 6 months TTC

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): WTO 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): Have been on Progesterone and Metformin for 18 months now, just began new IF protocol: 2,000 mg Metformin every day, 250mg Femara CD 3-7, 300 mg Estradiol twice daily CD 10-12, 400 mg Progesterone CD 18-30. We are trying this for a few months, then if no luck, will add Ovidrel trigger shot on CD 16.

How are things going?: In good spirits beginning the new treatment plan!

Any questions?: Wondering if others have tried this same treatment plan with success? I've seen some variations, but not quite this same one. 

GTKY: What's your favorite summer hobby or activity? Remodeling — we are nearly finished with our second flip house!
  • @KristoKekerooni Yes on the hair loss! During the last FET cycle, I would say I lost about half my hair and it's still struggling to come back as I'm transferring on/off all these hormones. My friend (IRL) also had the same issue. Just a couple weeks ago we were talking about how much hair loss we have faced and that we just hope it grows back eventually. (Her doctor said to expect 3-6 months.)
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • @KristoKekerooni I did intralipds...didn't feel any different and I hate IVs so they aren't my favorite thing.  
    Formally Leekat
    Me: 36 DH 38
    Married Sept 2014
    TTC Since Nov 2015
    IVF Cycle 1 - 0 eggs
    IVF Cycle 2 - 3 embryos
    FET 1 (transferred 1 embryo) - BFN
    FET 2 (transferred 2 embryos- BFN
    IVF Cycle 3 - 1 embryo
    FET 3 (transferred 1 embryo) - BFN
    Donor Egg Retrieval 2/19/18 -4 embryos that didn't make it to freeze
    Donor Egg Retrieval 4/30/2018 - 6 eggs - 5 embryos frozen Day 3
    FET 4 (with donor eggs) (transferred 1 embryo) -BETA 7/10 - BFN
    Hysteroscopy & Endo Scratch 
    FET 5 (with donor eggs) (transferred 2 embryos)-BETA 9/10 - BFN
    Final FET (#6) (with donor eggs) (transferred 2 embryos) BETA 10/15 BFP!!
    EDD: June 24, 2019 Baby O born June 26, 2019

• lin0442lin0442 member
    Hi everyone! I’ve been active on TTGP/TTCAL on and off the past year or so, TTC for the past 2 years. Finally decided to come over to the IF thread now that I have a diagnosis and a plan. It was such a frustrating process to get to this point, but at least it seems like things might go differently now. Who knows, though.

Diagnosis (if you've been): septate uterus

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): TTA for this cycle

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): Had surgery to remove my septum last Thursday- taking it easy this month for healing, also on an estrogen pill regimen to help that along.

How are things going?: Pretty good- surgery gave me the fake AF from heck, though. If things continue to go well (knock on wood!), we’re starting FSH/IUI next cycle with the RE. Meeting with her this Friday to go over everything. 

Any questions?: Not really, but I feel like this cycle is going to crawl by.

GTKY: What's your favorite summer hobby or activity? Small cookouts- I love having some friends over and enjoying a meal together outside.
  • @lulu1180 I would ask why clomid instead of Letrozole. And I would ask what would cause it to be cancelled. 

@nitnat007 yikes mom!   Did you tell her that was really hurtful?  I’m considering starting acupuncture before IVF.  I need to see how much it will be OOP though. 

@rallykat14 I am so freaking excited and nervous for you!!

@KristoKekerooni I hope you get a transfer date!  When are you expecting it to be?

@darkstar42 fx for you!!

@beachbunnyxo123 6/20!  Let the countdown begin!!  

@oklahomak @lin0442 welcome! (Although I’m sorry you have to be here)
  • @purplg8r ugh I'm sorry you reached this point. Hugs. 

Formally Leekat
    Married Sept 2014
    TTC Since Nov 2015
    IVF Cycle 1 - 0 eggs
    IVF Cycle 2 - 3 embryos
    IVF Cycle 3 - 1 embryo

• @KristoKekerooni you’re not being irritational at all, that’s a legitimate concern that anyone would be concerned about! If it was increased I’m sure it’s possible that it’s the lovenox. When are you doing the intralipids?

@purplg8r ugh I’m so sorry that you’re at this point friend. All the hugs. 
  • @rallykat14 Thinking of you today! FX for an awesome fert report!

@KristoKekerooni I'm sorry you feel like this FET is just a motion to go through and aren't feeling hopeful about it. And for your eyelashes :-( 

@darkstar42 I think that's normal. I've had cramping  with some of my IUIs, but not others. When I've had a large number of follies, I notice the bloating more than anything.

@oklahomak Welcome. Are you being monitored? Are you with an RE? I've had all those medications in my protocol with the exception of metformin, but the days I'm on those things might change each cycle depending on my follie development. I've also never started estrace until trigger day.

@purplg8r I'm so sorry for this BFN. Hopefully IVF is the trick and it is your last BFN. But I completely understand that feeling of  WTF? We really have to do IVF? Hugs.

@emmasemm FX the polyp goes away! Unfortunately, I don't have any recommendations... But I'm really hoping you're not cancelled! Do you think they could do the retrieval and then deal with the polyp later if you do a FET?
  • @jrm_14 Thanks friend. Good luck today. Let us know how it all goes. 
    @rallykat14 Sending all the positive vibes your way this week. Everything crossed!!
    @KristoKekerooni Totally agree, which was why it was such a gut punch to hear her say that out loud. Thank you. Appreciate the support. FX for your bw and lining check. So hoping that everything goes well for you. My heart breaks at your hair loss situation. I am so sorry that you are going through that on top of it all. MH has alopecia and has no eyelashes, eyebrows or nose hair. I feel for you and hope it grows back quickly. *hugs*
    @darkstar42 Not sure what the OB will do yet as it is my initial appointment with him. I am assuming possibly schedule a CT or HSG. I am sort of in the dark honestly. Whatever it is, it will take time. It is not something that will happen the day of, sadly. I am so hopeful for you this cycle! It sounds so promising. 
    @oklahomak Sorry you find yourself here, but welcome! 
    @lin0442 Welcome back. Glad you have had some progress on your journey and hope that your appointment goes well on Friday and you stay on schedule. 
    @purplg8r Acupuncture is great, definitely recommend if it is affordable. My insurance has a certain amount of yearly coverage which is great. But I capped out quickly, which is why I stopped last year. It got pricey without it. Sorry that you are at this point. *hugs*
    @emmasemm Wow what a roller coaster you have been on! Hope that those follies continue to grow for you and that the polyp does not interfere with the process any further. FX!! 
  • aukeevaukeev member
    @emmasemm I'm so sorry you are having to deal with that at your clinic. Getting different doctors is so frustrating when they aren't on the same page as your regular, especially about something so important. Have had you had polyps like that before? 
    I'm with an OB, he's one of our state's top OBs for infertility and high risk, but no, I haven't been going in to check for ovulation. In the past (before starting the Femara and Estradiol) he was just having me take Progesterone CDs 18-30 and I would always start the next cycle the day after stopping. But, now that I've added the new prescriptions, I'll go in on CD 16.

@madspunk No, I'm not being monitored, and I'm with an OB. And now I have a ton of questions for you! What was your monitoring like when you were on this protocol? Were your CDs the same for the Femara and the Progesterone? Why not start the Estrace until the trigger shot? My OB wants to do Estradiol CD 10-12 then the Ovidrel trigger shot on CD 16, Progesterone CD 18-30 (and then keep the Progesterone CD 18-30 until the end of the 10th week of pregnancy if it occurs).

@purplg8r So sorry you've reached this point :( Hugs & positive vibes to you.

• @purplg8r I'm so sorry that IVF is in your future.  I can tell you it isn't as bad as it seems.  It is overwhelming and emotional but you've already been through a lot ...you'll look back and think wow, it really wasn't as bad.  (It still sucks). I have an intense fear of needles and said never ever.  100+ injections later it is just what has to be done.  I still dread it and can't give myself a shot. I've loved this break from meds and dread starting again but this has become the norm. Send me a message if you need ANYTHING!
    Formally Leekat
    Married Sept 2014
    TTC Since Nov 2015
    IVF Cycle 1 - 0 eggs
    IVF Cycle 2 - 3 embryos
    IVF Cycle 3 - 1 embryo

• @rallykat14 , interesting. I'm doing it at home, so we aren't using one of the little machine thingies. I guess just gravity drip? I dunno, I haven't asked. I wonder how they control the flow that way...

Anyway, fingers crossed for you! 

Loss History (TW):
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Next Up:
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• bean1818bean1818 member
    edited May 2018
    Diagnosis (if you've been): 
    Secondary infertility 
    Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): TWW

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?):  this  cycle was just timing no help with treatment, I have done one round of clomid that obviously did not work

How are things going?: 
    Frustratingly, I have been battling hpv for a long time I have had 3 LEEPs so far I had my first clomid round  in January and the doctors then said I needed a follow up after my most recent LEEP before doing another round. Well it turns out I need another leep so I have to wait until after that to continue with clomid . I think they said they wanted to try 3 or 4 clomid cycles before moving on to a iui
    Any questions?: no 

GTKY: What's your favorite summer hobby or activity?  My all time favorite summer activity is swimming . I would live in the pool if I could

@lulu1180 it’s almost July so that’s exciting fingers crossed it goes well for you

@jrm_14 I am sorry that’s so frustrating when DH is not on the same page
  • @KristoKekerooni Yay!!!! So exciting! How are you feeling?
    Me: 31 Husby: 36
    Married May 2014
    TTC # 2  Since December 2021
    Baby girl W born 2/2021
    Our journey so far...
    (tw loss & infertility)
    Diagnosis: Poor Egg Quality 
    Working with an RE since March 2016
    2 failed TI cycles
    3 failed IUI cycles

IVF Feb - April 2017
    23 eggs collected, 20 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI, 4 day 3 blasts, 3 day 5 blasts, 1 PGS normal
    Transferred 1 PGS normal embryo 4.12.17
    BFP 4.21.17
    MMC due to small gestational sac 6.8.17

Our adoption journey:
    12.25.18 Agency picked and apps submitted!
    5.1.19 Adoption on hold so we can buy a house! 
    1.1.20 Homestudy process started
    3.14.20 First social worker visit
    5.25.20 Homestudy Approved & Submitted to Agency

6.1.20 Surprise! Positive pregnancy test!
    Healthy baby girl born 2/10/2021

• @tamalahoops , I keep trying to tell my self this is exciting, but I Am dreading it. I am trying to focus on logistics (booking flights, kenneling the dogs, etc, etc). Anytime I stop to actually think about it, my stomach hurts. I just. Ugh. I need to try to be hopeful. 

Loss History (TW):
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Next Up:
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• @tamalahoops , That's definitely true as well. I just. Dunno. Want to be back in that place where everything and anything is possible. Such a peaceful place to be. 

Loss History (TW):
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Next Up:
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• @kristokekerooni right there with you on booking last minute flights. If things go to plan I could have my ER when you have your transfer. How weird different sides of the Atlantic! 

@tamalahoops we miss you around here
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @emmasemm I soooo hope you don’t get cancelled!  As for a polyp, does it affect anything? (I feel like that’s a dumb question but I don’t know much about them. )

@rallykat14 I feel so nervous for you!  Waiting sucks.  I’m keeping FX for you so hard!  (And unfortunately H works nights so I’ll be mixing and doing my own injections.  Right now I’ve gotten ok with the triggers I’ve had to do but I’m scared of the burn of menopur and eventually PIO)

@KristoKekerooni YES!! I’m so excited for you!!
  • @purplg8r menopur burns but I sort of feel like if you can give yourself injections then it won't be so bad. PIO is annoying, especially after it builds up but you will be a rock star and it won't be bad at all!
    Formally Leekat
    Married Sept 2014
    TTC Since Nov 2015
    IVF Cycle 1 - 0 eggs
    IVF Cycle 2 - 3 embryos
    IVF Cycle 3 - 1 embryo