Infertility

May 2018 IUI

Re: May 2018 IUI

• Sorry, no experience with the frozen sperm here! Hope everyone is doing so well... <3 
  • @tinjp78 thanks! I am likely due for an IUI end of this week. However, there is a possibility I may not do it due to conflicting schedules. Our closest family friend just passed away this weekend, and the funeral may conflict (we live a bit far from where that will be). I would rather pay my respects, but we will see what happens. Interesting how this same issue happened to you on day 4 - did you stop treatment during those months?

@jules3978 wow that is crazy that the clinic isn’t open on the weekend! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey everyone! I am halfway through the 2WW and I am finding it hard to have hope, which sucks because normally I am such an optimistic and positive person. Anyways I just wanted to check on everyone and make sure you all know you each weigh heavily on my heart. This struggle is just so hard to deal with. I just want to send you all lots of love!
  • mzl1mzl1 member
    Hi! In case anyone’s interested- I had my first IUI today, 16 hours after trigger shot, and was worried about the timing even though it was fresh sperm (which lives longer). I found a medical journal article that concluded pregnancy rates are the same for those whose IUI was 12 Vs 36 hours post trigger:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.researchgate.net/publication/273615481_A_single_pre-ovulatory_IUI_at_12_hours_after_hCG_trigg

• Looks like I am scheduled for an IUI on Friday, triggering tonight with Ovidrel (only on Day 9 now). I have one follicle at 28, and another at 15. Do you think those are too big and small, respectively? Praying for a miracle!

@wine_mama16 hang in there! Two week wait is the worst. You don’t know until AF shows up. Good luck! 
  • mzl1mzl1 member
    Scully: Maybe? I was on no fertility drugs for my IUI, and when my (one) follicle was 14mm they wanted to wait, but at 20 they wanted to trigger and do the IUI
  • @scully127
    I don't know.  I had a 27 this time too so I am hoping it's not too big.  My RE once told me anything over 26 has a greater potential to maybe be abnormal but I am definitely keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that it will be just right.

@wine_mama16
    I know the struggle.  It is hard keeping hope alive but I always tell myself, I wouldn't even be doing this if I didn't have hope, so I try not to beat myself up too much when I'm feeling low about it.

TTC History in Spoiler
    Me: 29  DH:34
    TTC 21 cycles
    All TI cycles BFN (with letrozole, ovidrel, prometrium)
    Hysteroscopy + Polypectomy + D&C on 1/3
    IUI #1 February 6, BFP 2/21, CP 2/26
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    July 2018 IVF, developed lead follicle, converted to TI, BFN
    August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• HI, I am new here and can relate to so many of the posts on here already.

My name is Jennifer and I am 34 and been TTC for 2 years. DH is 34 as well.  We have never been pregnant and started seeing an RE in September, 2017.  We both went through all of the tests and came out "healthy."  My RE thought I may have endometriosis due to terrible PMS, but recommended we try IUI with clomid before surgery.  We did 5 IUI's with Clomid and no luck.  I then opted for the laproscopic surgery, expecting them to find endometriosis; they did not.  I am healthy, which is definitely good news, but also means there is something else causing our infertility.  That shook me.  I woke up from the anesthesia and just cried and cried.  My DH, in his amazingness, just said "I have a healthy wife whom I get to grow old with, that's all that matters."  He's right, but ARRRGGGHHH it's so frustrating and sad!  

We are now trying a few IUI cycles with clomid and injectables (menopur, and ovidrel trigger shot).  I am 7 days away from my expected period and I am GOING CRAZY.  It's hard because I don't want to be hopeful (24 BFNs will kind of drain the hope from you), but I find myself clinging on to anything that may indicate a good sign.  I just don't want to hurt anymore.  I used to be that person that was full of joy for anything good that happens to my friends and family and this experience seems to have changed me.  I am that person that cries every time someone announces their pregnancy.  I sometimes avoid being around babies at all costs (also not like me at all) and scroll through pictures of my friend's babies as quickly as possible.  I hope that someday, we will have answers...hopefully in the form a little babe, but if not, something that will let me move on and past this pain.  

Thank you for reading this!  I am sorry you are going through this too and look forward to helping each other see through the pain!

xoxoxoxo
  • @jennylorenson
    welcome and i'm sorry you've found yourself here.  i identify with so much of what you said.  i have a similar story... all tests normal (other than one month they found polyps and had those removed) and negative after negative for 20 months (with the exception of one positive that ended up being a chemical).  My RE suspects endometriosis for the same reason as you - I've been thinking about it but so far I have declined the laparoscopy.

I am right there with you emotionally too - I used to be full of joy and wonder for others' pregnancies and babies, now avoid them like the plague.  I met with a therapist this week and she underscored the fact that the stress and difficulty of infertility will naturally change your relationships (esp w/ pregnant people and people with babies), and to remember that it's not a forever change, it's just temporary and it's okay - you should protect yourself from certain things that will trigger stress and negative emotion right now.  That made me feel a little better.

Couple questions for you... how did your body respond to clomid alone - i.e. how many follicles were you producing?  Are you guys considering IVF as an option in the future (of course I hope you will be successful this month and won't need to think about it!).  When do you plan to test?  Also, your DH sounds really sweet.  
    TTC History in Spoiler
    TTC 21 cycles
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• @wishing-and-hoping Thank you for your encouragement and kind words!  This has certainly been a roller coaster!

To your questions:  I am not sure how many follicles I was producing on Clomid, we didn't do ultrasounds for those cycles.  I did get my progesterone checked once on clomid and that month, it looked like I would have ovulated one egg.  My RE said that Clomid makes you ovulate 1.5 eggs on average; one month you ovulate 1 egg and the next, you ovulate 2 eggs.  With the injectables (menopur) the average is 2.5 (one month 2 and the next month 3).  With that, I had 4 follicles maturing (one at 10mm, 16mm, 20mm, and 23mm).  We did the trigger shot that day because my RE said we don't want them to get too big (want them between 20-25mm).

As for IVF...we never thought we'd want to do it, but now that we're this far down the path, we are definitely more open to it.  I struggle because there'e so many decisions that come with IVF, but I don't want to have regrets as to how hard we tried down the road.  We will definitely have an open conversation with our RE about it and I think we both lean to trying it.  What are your thoughts on it?

I will likely test tomorrow (5 days before expected period).  UGH it's such a hard road.  Bless you and all you've gone through!  We are tough and will be stronger because of this journey.....though, I wish we didn't have to be.  Sending thoughts and positive vibes your way!

xoxoxoxox

Jennifer
  • tinjp78tinjp78 member
    Oh so sorry ladies that I've been MIA. I got pretty tied up with work lately.

@wine_mama16 how are you doing today? Fx for good results soon.

@mzl1  congrats on the IUI. 

@scully127  Did you have an IUI on Friday? How did it go?

@wishing-and-hoping  I agree with what you said about 'hope'. This is one thing that we all have to hold on to as we go through this tough process. Without it, I don't know what else would keep me going. Thanks btw for sharing what your therapist told you. I'm happy to hear that this is just a 'temporary change and it's ok'. I've been feeling very distant from everyone and I feel so awful.

@jennylorenson  Welcome and I'm sorry for the reason that you are here. We're all here to support you on this journey. I, too have found this venue very valuable because here I found people who really could understand what I feel, unlike when I tell a couple of friends my situation and I just felt a tad frustrated that they don't have a clue. I love them and they are so dear to me but this place is just different. GL on your TWW. 

Afm, I'm still waiting for AF. I'm on CD32 now and I wonder why it's taking so long to come. I POAS the other day and it was a bfn. I got severe headache since yesterday but DH and I decided that I take a painkiller for it tonight coz it's too awful. On another note, we had our IVF counseling last Wednesday and were instructed that when AF arrives I'd have some shots to relax my ovaries in preparation for IVF. DH and I were also advised to exercise!!! DH and I just turned red upon hearing this because we both know how lazy we are to work out. Anyway, I did an hour of workout yesterday and I felt great. :smiley:

• @jennylorenson Welcome! Sorry to hear about this long struggle of yours. I hope you receive good news soon. I have been trying for about the same amount of time, and I have received 22 big fat fails that have caused me to be really pessimistic. 

What your concerns about IVF? Money? Physical? Religous? I am avoiding IVF since I don’t like the idea of destroying embryos, but if things continue to fail I may talk to my doctor and spiritual adviser about IVF options that don’t involve embryo destruction or freezing. Not sure if that is possible or what our priest may say. Luckily my insurance would cover 100% of the costs, so that isn’t a reason to decline. I don’t judge others, so others can tell you the positives. There may not be many people on this board who know much about IVF from a personal perspective, but there will be others on other threads.  

@tinjp78 Thanks for remembering - I did have my IUI yesterday. The timing was lucky, as the day before I had to attend a funeral that took all day. The procedure went fine. This was my second one (the last was six months ago), so I was so happy to finally be able to have a completed rather than benched cycle. I only have one big follicle, though maybe my smaller one caught up. I am trying not to get my hopes up. I had ovulation pain show up 9 hours after the IUI so I hope I didn’t ovulate too late. I did the IUI 36 hours after trigger. 

Good luck with the next IVF cycle! Haha, I know how exercise is miserable, especially if you feel bloated from all the stimulation and drugs. Is there a possibility AF is late due to pregnancy? 
  • scully127 said:
    Hi all, I’m back for now. I accidentally got myself locked out of this site and was too busy to figure out how to get my password back. And then I have a tendency to avoid thinking about all things infertility related to avoid getting depressed. I find that I am either depressed or an avoider.

I unfortunately received more bad news. I went in for a day 4 scan and they told me it was too late to start Clomid because I already had a big follicle. If there is a risk of that, why do doctors tell you to come for the scan day 2-5? I guess I am upset because it was avoidable but the doctor didn’t advise well. It is even more frustrating because my previous six cycles were also cancelled. Has this happened to anyone before? 

The other setback is that my husband has to travel to Brazil for work next month. Given Zika risk, we will need to avoid natural conception for six months. We talked to our doctor about freezing sperm and continuing, but apparently the chances of success go down by 50%. Anyone have much experience with frozen swimmers? 

I also got pretty down this month because half of the people in my department announced they are pregnant. As the only female left in the department, that meant I had to throw the office baby shower. That was really hard. 

Anyways, I will try to get caught up on everyone’s posts! 
    @scully I haven’t finished reading through all of the posts but I’m stopping at yours to reply because i am so sorry!! Has your husband left yet? If not, you could still freeze some samples just so that you can try in the next few months.

i can also empathize with the coworkers announcing their pregnancies.  Im 36 and the day i startes last month, my friend texted us to announce she was pregnant (trying since Dec) Last month was brutal emotionally, but i am demanding myself be happy this month.  

How satisfied are you with your fertility clinic?  Youve had to cancel the past 6 cycles?  Im not too keen on my clinic, so thats why i ask.

• Anyone else nearing the end of their TWW? I had my first ever iui on May 2nd.  My cycle is never consistent but im currently on day 31. I got a BFN yesterday and didnt test today because i only have one left and i keep expecting to start.  Weve been trying for a year....i mean OF COURSE i will start my period.  I prayed last night for a miracle.  I hate not having a consistent cycle! It always makes me get my hopes up
  • @fertilizemeplease Thanks for your message. So, since I last posted, there were some developments at my husband’s work so they pushed back the Brazil trip to July/August. So I have one or two more months, though I may not be able to undergo treatment anyways in June and July due to cysts and other domestic travel of mine. 

I have mixed feelings about my clinic. It sometimes feels like a factory, where they just put you on Clomid and do an IUI. It doesn’t feel super individualized and doctors just shrug about underlying causes. But my doctor is nice, the clinic is open almost every day in the year and maybe all my problems are just unique to me. What do you dislike about your clinic? 

TWW is the worst. I totally hear you on waiting to test - those tests are expensive! Hope AF continues to keep at bay. 
  • tinjp78tinjp78 member
    @fertilizemeplease How are you doing today? I feel you on these awful inconsistencies IF brings. I'm also slowly getting used to the many surprises in my cycles and new protocols. I'm keeping my hopes up for you and that you'll get your miracle this month <3

@scully127  Congrats on the IUI and GL on the TWW! My current clinic also feels like a factory sometimes, I felt awkward once during an US when dr checked me for like a quick 2mins and then she moved to the next patient, but what was running in my mind, if this factory produces lots of babies, then ok I'll stay on the conveyor belt :wink:

Also, no .... the late AF was not a pg sign. She was just so late and showed her face yesterday. I was devastated and so was DH. So, we're moving on to IVF#2... I wasn't hoping for it but I must learn to accept it and prepare.
  • torrentwavetorrentwave member
    edited May 2018
    @scully127 I literally had to check it the places before I chose one.  It's an hour from my home but the people treat me like I want to be treated.  I hope your cysts aren't hurting you and I hope you'll be able to do another one when you can.

@jennylorenson that's great you did exercise.  I hope the shots help your ovaries. Plus how is it going with your headaches? Are you experiencing anything else. Hoping everything goes to plan! 

@tinjp78 sorry AF started I hope you can try again soon! 

I am on my 2WW I just had my 3rd IUI try on the 19th so it's time to practice patience.  The last two times I bought so many test. Now I'm telling everyone don't buy one for me and immerse myself into college work. My allergy is my main infertility issue. It wasn't this way till  I was 22. So now it's just the issue of working. But I am feeling more bloated since the IUI and the pain is slight but it happens mainly when I sit or lay. Those is actually more that happened than the last 2 times where I didn't experience it. But it might be from the iui. I am so sorry everyone has to go through this but I'm hoping everyone gets that bundle we're all hoping for.   (Sorry first forum so if I jabbered on I apologize)
  • tinjp78tinjp78 member
    Hi @torrentwave Welcome and GL on the TWW. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling bloated and have some pain, I do hope that you'd get some relief soon.
  • @tinjp78 lurking and I really, really hope IVF is the answer you're looking for! Sending so many positive vibes your way <3 
  • tinjp78tinjp78 member
    Aw @ginny_203 thank you for sending me those positive vibes!!! I'll take all of them, I'm badly needing a lot of these recently. <3
  • @tinjp78 It is so nice of you to check up on me. I have Taken a test this morning and got a BFN at 12dpo. I am overall pretty down about it. It's hard to not let those negatives affect your overall attitude. I have been working out the past couple of weeks and getting into a rhythm and it does help so keep on truckin! Sending you lots of good thoughts!
  • torrentwavetorrentwave member
    edited May 2018
    @tinjp78 Thank you. All this is worth it for a miracle. Sorry about your bfn though I know that it might take some time but you will get you bundle of joy. I'm just hoping that it happens this time because we have to wait for the next time due to us trying to buy a house. I am just trying not to get nerve wrecked. 
    The symptoms have lessened so hopefully just keeping occupied is my main concern. 
  • tinjp78tinjp78 member
    @wine_mama16 noooo! This is not the update I wanted to hear from you. I'm so sorry. I know what you mean by the negatives effect in our daily lives, it can be so numbing, I don't like it at all. But that work out that you are doing, I think it's a good way to say to ourselves (our ovaries, uterus etc) that we are not giving up the fight and will press on. (((Hugs)))
    Will you have beta soon?
  • @wine_mama16 I am so sorry about you bfn! Hopefully when you have your beta it comes back bfp. But that's great you're exercising and getting your body the energy it needs!
  • @tinjp78
    so sorry about AF, i know you were really hoping to avoid doing IVF again but i do hope it's the answer you need this time. I am just about in the same boat with you and preparing myself for the IVF reality.  currently 11dpIUI so will know soon.  I had my first IVF consult yesterday (have one next week and the 3rd a week after that).

@wine_mama16
    i hope it was just too early

do we have any news from @fertilizemeplease ?

TTC History in Spoiler
    TTC 21 cycles
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• @tinjp78 I took another test this morning and got another BFN and I have beta on the 26th if no AF by that point. I'm trying not to lose the little hope that I have, but it's difficult. Thanks for the much needed virtual hugs!

@torrentwave Thanks for the support, every BFN is a stab in the heart and excising helps clear my mind.

@wishing-and-hoping Yes, I hope it was too early too. Just have to wait and see.I hope your 2WW is going by super fast and you get your BFP soon!
  • So I’m patiently waiting for my husband to do his part so that we can do our first IUI today!  I have 2 follicles...a 20 and an 18...Hopefully 1 of the 2 will be the one!!
    Me: 40, AMH 0.4  DH: 32
    Married: 7/30/17
    TTC since: 4/2017
    IUI #1: planned for 4/2018 - cancelled due to insufficient follicle size/growth.  :(
    IUI #2: 5/22/18 - BFN
    IUI #3: 6/22/18
    BFP: 7/4/18
  • GL @jules3978!  Those are great follicle sizes!
    TTC History in Spoiler
    TTC 21 cycles
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• Don't worry about that @scully127 I get ovulation pain too and I learned that it can also happen right after ovulation. I'm sorry you feel like you're at a mill with your clinic. My husband and I have often felt the same. Hang in there and don't be afraid to go to a clinic that gives more individualized care. It's your money! 

@tinjp78 Thinking about you. Hold on sister! <3 I hope they will find some answers in your ivf cycle and that it will be a great success. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• tinjp78tinjp78 member
    @wishing-and-hoping @suzycupcake Thanks for cheering me up, ladies. DH and I are pumped up for this second round. I will be working out more this time as the Dr orders. 

@jules3978 GL in today's IUI <3

@wine_mama16  I'm so sorry that you're seeing that bfn. Keep your chin up lady. I'm praying for fun distractions for you as you wait for your beta and Fx that Af stays away and we'd see a different result on the 26th.
  • So today I went to my RE to make sure my follicles released the eggs. My RE was worried the trigger didn't work. So I was thankful that my follicles released 3 eggs! My pain is from ovulation he said. So we'll see 11 more days.
  • tinjp78tinjp78 member
    @torrentwave  I'm glad that you're getting good news from the tests. Hang in there, hoping that 11 days will pass by quickly.
  • warning: this is a sad post

AF arrived yesterday. I honestly never knew it was possible to be this upset.  Seeing how upset it makes my husband, being 36 and the fact that I am a nanny....I think we’re gonna have to take out a loan and go do IVF in another state.  I have an US scheduled at local clinic tomorrow but I’m just not confident in the clinic.  I know I’ve only had one iui but the longer I wait, the harder it is.

Memphis is only two hours away, and I have family there.  Looking into a clinic there. 

To everyone one on this board, I am so sorry you’re having to go through this.  I never knew the pain was like this.  I’m sorry this is such a depressing post
  • @fertilizemeplease I am so sorry to hear! That must be devastating. This is a harrowing process, no doubt. I once heard a piece of advice that is really hard for me to follow, but maybe it will be helpful for you. In these hard times, don’t think you will never get pregnant.  Just say, I am not pregnant this month, but I will be later. I know, it is hard to do, and the rejections month after month wear down on your hope. I hope this clinic works out for you. Also know that IUIs are rarely successful on the first try. They say you should give it three tries. Take care of yourself and definitely have some me-time and care. 

@torrentwave Wow! Your doctor checks to see if eggs were released? I wish my doctor did that. I have a feeling mine may not be releasing since they turn in cysts. But my doctor won’t opine. 

@jules3978  Hope the IUI went well! 

@suzycupcake Glad I am not the only one with pain after the fact. Tomorrow will be DPO 6, so I know I will be neurotic paying attention to every twinge, argh. 
  • tinjp78tinjp78 member
    edited May 2018
    @fertilizemeplease I'm so sorry AF arrived. It's alright to be upset and no need to say sorry for expressing anything you're feeling. That's why we are all here for. I can relate to what you said and feel. I hope and pray that you'll get through this sadness quickly. I'd be continuously cheering on you on the next steps you and your H are going to decide on. 

I love the advice @scully127 Thanks for sharing.
  • @scully127 haha for sure! Every last twinge too...

@fertilizemeplease
    You have nothing to apologize for. This is a very difficult road to travel and I'm sorry you have to travel here too. It's not all rainbows, butterflies, and puppy dogs and nobody expects you to act otherwise if you are feeling down and depressed. Lord knows this makes the lot of us feel depressed. Hugs <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @fertilizemeplease I am so sorry that AF came and you are feeling this way. Trust me when I say you we have all been at that low point of deep sadness and just completely uneasy about this whole process. I think even typing out your feelings helps in some cathartic way to ease the pain a tiny bit. I'm on my second round and the road has been nothing but bumpy these past few months. I have a potential beta on the 26th and I just don't really have a good feeling about this round and I think we will shortly be entering into round 3. sending you lots of love and hugs right now. 
  • well, BFN @ 13dpIUI so I am being realistic and counting myself out.  Will stop progesterone and anticipate a low temp and AF to come in the next 3 days.  just wanna say that IF really sucks and having to go down the IVF path next is feeling really overwhelming.   :/  hoping for the best for everyone who's still in the game this month.  and understanding hugs to everyone who also faced the dreaded BFN yet again...
    TTC History in Spoiler
    TTC 21 cycles
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• *lurking*
    @fertilizemeplease - I am sending you a PM. I think I went to the clinic you are looking into. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @scully127 he was so worried they weren't releasing. I was glad to see them released.  I think you can ask them to see if they can check it.  
    Right now I am experiencing tender bbs, but I am doing the same thing every little twinge of pain or stuff I feel I rather feel something though. Only 8 more days of hoping. I hope someone has a bfp!
    @wishing-and-hoping I am so sorry I know it's difficult. I am sending all my love your way for your next steps
    @fertilizemeplease NEVER apologize you have every right to feel however you need to and cope during these times. If anyone kept up emotions I am wanting to meet them and know their secret. Going through this for a third time I am always trying to keep positive and my first bfn were so hard.

@tinjp78 thank you for being a great supporter.