Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ovulation symptoms: How long do the usually last?

I have been having light cramps for two weeks straight, a long with nausea,  and some vomiting "sorry." My period is 4 days away and I'm still cramping and nauseous.  How long does ovulation symptoms usually last? Because I ovulated almost two weeks ago. 

Re: Ovulation symptoms: How long do the usually last?

• Options
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/youniquemo">youniquemo</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I have been having light cramps for two weeks straight, a long with nausea,  and some vomiting "sorry." My period is 4 days away and I'm still cramping and nauseous.  How long does ovulation symptoms usually last? Because I ovulated almost two weeks ago. </div>
    </blockquote>
    QFP
  • Options
    @youniquemo sorry if I missed your intro post but one off posts like this don’t go over very well, so if you haven’t introduced yourself please do so on the Newbie Thread for this week. Also, read the post titled “Read this first” at the top of this board. It will help you a lot!

as for your question....first I didn’t know nausea and vomiting were symptoms of ovulation so I’m going to ignore those...as for the cramping - yes and I get mittelschmerz (the term for ovulation pain) when I ovulate and it never lasts more than a day, 2 max. That being said everyBODY is different so no one here can tell you what YOUR body is doing. If you are concerned I’d call your doctor. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"