December 2018 Moms

PGAL Check in w/o 4/25

13»

Re: PGAL Check in w/o 4/25

• @katy0990 my appointment went well.  We have a heart rate of 120.  Thank you for asking.  I hope your night went well and the spotting has subsided.  FX for the rest of this week to fly by so you can get to your Friday appointment.
    Dec '18 May Siggy Challenge - Bad Moms
    Image result for jenelle evans dramastically gif
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @rosebud332 Is yours brown too?
  • Loading the player...
  • @katy0990 Yup.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @Luthy , I'm so glad you had a good scan!!! I can't believe how insensitive people who are supposed to be professionals can be! When we lost Micah in August. The FUNERAL DIRECTOR said, "at least you have 2 other kids to love. And you're still young you can have more." I was so appalled I wanted to put my first through his face! Um, yes, those things are true, but it doesn't make it feel any better that our baby just DIED!

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?  6w2d

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? Exhausted and a little bit nauseated here and there. The cramping I had for the first couple weeks has finally subsided. It had been making me a tad nervous, but I do remember being a bit crampy in the beginning with all 3 or my kids, too. 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)?  Slightly anxious, but much better since I've gotten nice dark, dark lines. 

4. Any appointment updates? First appt is on 5/15, which is my son's 1st birthday (the son we lost to SIDS at 3 months old in August). Also, I feel like I mention/explain him in every post I make, so I'm sorry if people start to think, "ok, we got it"...

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Work and getting over a cold. 

GTKY: What is your favorite food? Pizza, fruit, and just the last 2 days PB&J!!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited May 2018
    @misfithero Yay for an awesome scan and heartbeat!

@antsangel1118 Oh my god, you would think a funeral director of all people would not say something so HORRIBLE. I am so sorry you had to deal with that ridiculously awful comment on top of your terrible loss. <3
  • texas_ttexas_t member
    @antsangel1118 never apologize for taking about your son
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @antsangel1118 I can't believe someone said something so insensitive to you.  As if one child could ever replace another.  Please don't feel bad about talking about Micah, he's still very much a part of your life and everything you do.  Talk about him as much as you want and do whatever you need to keep his memory alive.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @maureenmce, @texas_t, @coco2787 thank you, ladies! I couldn't believe he said something like that!! I appreciate your willingness to hear as much about Micah as I want to share! It means a lot to be able to talk about him freely! <3
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @antsangel1118 That is horrible that anyone would say that the loss of your precious boy should hurt any less because you can have more children! I am so sorry for all you have been through. Please do not feel self conscious about sharing about your child!
  • @antsangel1118 Oh my gosh I’m so sorry that man said that to you. As if your little boy could ever be replaced. I hope he realized what he said was awful and at least learns to keep his mouth shut next time. Please don’t stop talking about Micah. We are all here for each other and I’m sure he continues to be a huge part of your life.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • katy0990katy0990 member
    edited May 2018
    Edit: I moved it to the current thread.
  • @antsangel1118 How awful!  I'm so sorry you went through that with a funeral director.  Apparently he's never experienced a loss like that before.  And you go right ahead and talk about your precious angel.  
    Dec '18 May Siggy Challenge - Bad Moms
    Image result for jenelle evans dramastically gif
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker