December 2018 Moms
Options

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

• Options
    @texas_t I love that one too! And I've NEVER been able to read it without crying! Even my husband gets choked up! :)
  • Options
    hkomhkom member
    Thanks a lot @texas_t, now I'm crying again!  In all seriousness, I am going to get that printed and framed to hang in the nursery.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m crying because winter is never going to end. Ever.

I love Vermont but I just need sunshine.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Someone posted this on Facebook... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Fried Green Tomatoes, man.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    Oh just listening to my mom and dad cry over the fact that my mom is constantly in pain and feels abandoned, and my dad feels helpless to do anything to help her. And I can hear this whole thing through the walls and don’t know whether I should go talk to them or mind my own business or what, so I’ll be here a blubbering mess. 

I did text text my mom in case she’s interested in trying a more *ahem* natural way to calm her pain and anxiety, but damn guys. Hard night over here. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    That time I decided to watch “The Zookeeper’s Wife.” 

My eyes are leaking.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Me early today, with all my FTM anxieties wondering if my baby would be allergic to my cat and if I’d have to get rid of my cat.
  • Options
    This is just TODAY.
    -I cried because DH woke me up having a screaming fit in his sleep and I felt bad for him and couldnt fix it (Maybe not really hormones, Ive done that without hormones)
    -Cried when I got to work 5 minutes late and all of my combs where still dirty from friday.
    -Cried when I got a second BFP
    -Cried because one of my clients brought their little girl and requested me for her first haircut and the little girl was so excited.
    -Cried because I submitted my etsy order for the onesie i'm using to announce my pregnancy to DH to have sparkly wording on the front instead of plain (I dont know the gendr yet.)
    -Cried because I bought the wrong bread crumbs.

I'm emotional when I'm not pregnant, So this is gonna be a rough 8 months. Poor, Poor DH. He has no idea yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me on Pinterest.
  • Options
    This is gonna be me. I was looking at baby clothes on nordstrom rack and It had me sobbing. 

Find me on Pinterest.
  • Options
    I’m crying this morning because one of my baby apps said my baby’s ears are now forming...
  • Options
    krobkrob member
    Vanderpumps Rules. which i don’t even watch, so I don’t even know who these people are. it’s pathetic. cmon hormones. 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Options
    The royal baby announcement got me yesterday. How is Kate Middleton so perfect?!? 
  • Options
    Two days ago I got offered a seat on the train by two different people, and today my manager told me I'm showing. 

They're all well-intentioned, but nope. Not showing. Just bigger than I'm comfortable with (thanks for the reminder), bloated as hell, and apparently my coat is very unflattering. 
  • Options
    Started tearing up while reading the "announcement" thread.. we already told our immediate family (first grandchild on either side, so we couldn't wait, haha), but reading about how other people react got to me. Aldo, I think all of our friends and extended family will be very excited

• Options
    I was watching Fuller House the other day (my latest guilty pleasure) and the 1st episode made me weep.  And then the episode where Stephanie tells DJ that she is unable to have children.  And then the episode of Mom last night where Violet gives her baby up for adoption.  Ugly tears on that last one.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Crying while eating boneless chicken wings with my puppy and watching Brooklyn 99 .Which is a funny show. A comedy. It was so stupid but I love that fricking precinct. I ordered the wings because I had a craving and for some reason we have no food in the house (a lie).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dufftdufft member
    edited April 2018
    Crying because I'm so bloated and uncomfortable that none of my "acceptable for going out" clothes are fitting right so I'm curled up in bed in a dressing gown!
  • Options
    I’m crying, actually sobbing, over sweet Alfie, fighting for his life. I’m crying for his parents, who as his parents, want to make the best choice possible for him.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was listening to a podcast about a program that boards university students in a retirement home alongside the seniors. I was crying because of the beautiful friendships the young students and seniors formed, but also because we as a society could and should do so much better for our aging population.  
  • Options
    Girls, why am I NOT crying?
    My hubbs (and an experienced one at that - this is #4) asked me if it was possible I’m showing - nope that’s my fat pouch - cried.
    My coworker told me not to turn off the light - teared up a bit.
    Got a call from collections about a bill that had apparently been mailed to my childhood home that we alllll moved from 15 years ago - cried over the demise of my credit. 
    Had a dream that a teacher coworker yelled at me - cried in the dream, then in real life!
  • Options
    DH was comforting me while I took my blood glucose, not sure why. But that made me cry for some reason. I guess I'm still a little mad at myself over it.

And I was looking at a friends wedding registry and engagement photos and getting all upset that we never had an actual wedding. It was just us, an officiant, his wife, and the hostess at the restaurant. Officiant is owner/head chef, we just needed to be married quick for insurance purposes, never got around to an actual wedding after Baby was born. I love how intimate it was, such a big moment shared between just us, but at the same time I feel like I missed out on a lot of experience by having a wedding, dress shopping with my mom, having my friends and sister as my bridesmaids, doing all the silly traditions, and all of our family being together celebrating with us. On the one hand I love that our marriage was actually pretty stress free, but I just hate that we missed out on the wedding...

sorry for the rant...
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @cecilb93 Have you ever thought about doing a vow renewal at some point?
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Listening to the Waitress Broadway show cast recording on the subway this morning.  This song comes on and I’m the crazy person sobbing on the train.  Listen if you need a cry too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8mFf34zxg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been tearing up ALL the time. Anything I read on Facebook or here. I'm always trying to pull it in the tears.

Anyways, the only time I've just bawled so far was when I had this huge whitehead zit (thanks pregnancy hormones for all this acne) and my husband wanted to help let it out. He's done that before, no problems. There's some pressure but it's not painful. This time, as soon as he started, I felt like one second of sharp pain and I started crying so loudly I surprised our housemate downstairs... good thing we'd already told him. Can't hide it in my own place! Ladies, I seriously cried for 15 minutes about this and the entire time was "I don't know why I'm crying but I am!" Obviously my husband stopped right away and we didn't do anything about the zit. Lol.
  • Options
    A girl I went to college with posted a cute video on FB of her announcing her pregnancy to her husband.  They had issues TTC #3 and right before they were scheduled medicated cycles, they conceived!  His reaction was SO SWEET and it just made me bawl.  It gave me all the feels.

Also, my brother and SIL are going to Europe in June to do IVF and I get all choked up thinking about it.  I just get so emotional when I hear happy IF stories and I'm hoping so badly theirs will be.  

• Options
    @amers271; I’ve been crying so easily too!

This morning I started crying because of my daily update on my Ovia app:

• Options
    Just cried at the end of Meet the Robinsons. Again.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cecilb93 Have you ever thought about doing a vow renewal at some point?
    We have, but it probably won't happen until 10 years (2025) when we're planning to take a trip to France. But even then, I've read all this stuff on how you don't treat a vow renewal like a wedding, don't do the fancy wedding dress, obviously some of the traditions won't make sense (first dance). I've never been to a vow renewal, but that's what I've read on multiple sites. And I think by that point I'd feel weird picking out a fancy wedding dress or something similar. I guess in a way my mom still got to help pick my dress, though it was a short, dark blue dress from Charlotte Russe or somewhere like that. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    Out on a run and started thinking about the twist at the end of the first episode of This Is Us. WTAF. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon I have GOT to watch that show.  I've never seen an episode and I feel so out of the loop.  Netflix doesn't have it and we don't have Hulu.  *le sigh*

• Options
    @CecilB93 Oh, I don't know that you have to listen to what you're "supposed" to do - do a vow renewal however you like! Get the fancy dress! Have a photographer! Have pictures with your closest friends and family in their finest! Why not? <3
  • Options
    @cecilb93 I agree with @maureenmce - if a big fancy vow renewal is what you want then go for it! I always wondered who makes these rules up anyway?!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    • Because they caught the Golden State Killer and Michelle McNamara isn't around to see it. 
    • Because my son told me he has friends at daycare.
    • Because my husband wouldn't STFU.
  • Options
    Because we'll probably have to take my son out of his current daycare because the tuition for 3 will be to high. It literally breaks my heart.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t does his school not offer sibling discounts? Or would it still be too expensive with that? 
  • Options
    @whaat The Golden State Killer...I knowww! I’m so glad Patton got it published though.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @morgantu I hadn't even thought about that! Thankfully, I'm not crying about it...yet.

@maureenmce I have been feeling so in love with my pup lately...even moreso than normal (and i'm pretty in love with her.) If I start thinking about her sweet little self I get teary-eyed. Maybe it's because she has been so extra lovey..

I simultaneously cried and laughed while watching The Letdown on Netflix. I highly recommend this for any of you ladies, STM maybe can relate a bit better to some of it, but it was soooo funny.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @CecilB93 Girl, you do you!!! Get that big fancy dress and make that day everything you want it to be! And how special that you'll be able to have your babies there with you to celebrate.
  • Options
    @tumbleweed-1 The insane price is with the discount. It's an independently owned daycare, so I'm going to write them an email and tell them how much we can afford and see what they say. Worse they can say is sorry!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*