December 2018 Moms
Options

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

What are these silly hormones making you weep over?

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

• Options
    I got frustrated at work earlier this week over something SMALL.  Like, very small.  And I almost cried...but then I remembered that I work with all men and would never hear the end of it.  Pulled myself together thankfully.  Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mcondon150 Dangit.  I started bawling as soon as the person started singing  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    3 words.
    Marley. And. me. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I saw a kitten being held by a large, tough-looking man on an episode of supernatural. I think it means I need a kitten.
  • Options
    I watched someone have hurt feelings feelings, over a misunderstanding.... in a comedy movie. 
  • Options
    rosebud332rosebud332 member
    edited April 2018
    This is the kinda stuff I’m dealing with. I’m watching My Cousin Vinny and I teared  up and almost cried because Joe Pesci did a good job on his cross examination and Marissa Tomei was proud of him. Send help. :expressionless:
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    I saw a preview for the movie about Mr. Rogers :bawling:
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    Oh my god @coco2787 I WEPT UNCONTROLLABLY. It looks amazing!
  • Options
    So far no mood swings or tears at least not for pregnancy. Now tomorrow may be a different story. 
  • Options
    I’m crying because all food is disgusting and I’m prone to being hangry. I can really only eat bagels and cream cheese and it isn’t enough.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just sobbed because we were watching community and a Christmas special came on and I realized I will miss Christmas at my parents' for the first time next year. 
  • Options
    @kadeephd I'd totally cry, too!!!!!! In fact, this is going to make me cry!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    Just watched a short video about a friendly dog who loves riding in his owner’s backpack :cold_sweat:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Any song with sad undertones..like "Letters From Home" by John Michael Montgomery.
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My sweet lil dog just wanted to lie on my stomach- he's never done that before with any pregnancy (I let him, because he's small) and for some reason it totally made me tear up! 
  • Options
    @MDKC14 OMG STAHP. Just thinking about that stupid song makes me weep. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @MDKC14 OMG STAHP. Just thinking about that stupid song makes me weep. 
    Ugh, I was just sobbing in the car like an idiot. 
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Bawled this morning at Beyonce’s reunion with Kelly and Michelle at Coachella because they did such a good job!
  • Options
    Carl Kasell died. :cry:
  • Options
    PensiveCrayonPensiveCrayon member
    edited April 2018
    @AGK2015 Damn. Was he old? I had no idea. Now I’ll never get his voice on my home answering machine! :bawling:
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon he was 84 and apparently battling Alzheimer's. I've missed him on Wait Wait... So sad to hear the news!
  • Options
    Watching Capitals playoff hockey ( Ok, not quite crying but at least very agitated). Good Lord. Probably good I’m not farther along. Sigh.
  • Options
    @LostinUtopia at least you're not a Blackhawks fan and y'all didn't choke your way out of a playoff spot entirely?

Seriously, though, I went into labor with my first on the night in 2016 where the Blues knocked the 'Hawks out of the playoffs in the first round, game 7. I definitely stayed at home a little longer than I otherwise would have because I didn't want to miss the end of the game. Suffice it to say that it was NOT the best way to start my L&D experience.
  • Options
    @morgantu I'm going to be having my first Christmas away from my family next year also! Plus we are currently living in Germany, so I'll have to wait to go back to see my fam until after baby can get a passport  :'(  
    I love Christmas, but the thought of not being with family makes me so weepy!!
  • Options
    hkomhkom member
    @deutschmama Oh no!  That must be so hard so be so far away.  Are you staying in Germany for Christmas?  If it makes you feel a little better (it probably doesn't :(  ), I've heard that the Christmas season over there is just lovely.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    This morning I cried in the shower listening to "Don't Stop Believing"...
  • Options
    I BALDDD my eyes out watching "Steel Magnolias" last night.  Ughh such a good movie
  • Options
    Kept it together, but almost cried on my lunch time walk because I am SO tired and desperately need a nap, but I'm stuck at work until at least 7:30, probably 8 and then it's home to put DD to bed and make dinner and I probably won't sleep til 11. I seriously can barely keep my eyes open and I'm *very emotional* about it today, lol.
  • Options
    hkomhkom member
    My mom posted a really beautiful Wendell Berry poem on her facebook page and I am SOBBING

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    the pilot who landed in Philadelphia saved so many lives, I just can´t deal with it right now 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hkomhkom member
    @mhobbes OMG that woman is SUCH a badass.  My aunt also was a fighter pilot (for the Air Force) and flew commercial as well (didn't crash land a plane though!), and we have a bunch of pictures of her very similar to the ones the media are showing of Captain Shults in her flight gear and man it just makes me BEAM and also cry a little.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Just try not to think about the family of the poor woman who died having to read all the coverage talking about the pilot saving lives when the most important life to them wasn't saved at all :'(  Not that I'd ever tear up at my desk at work thinking about such things... 
  • Options
    @AGK2015 And such a terrible, terrifying way to go too! :( And how traumatic it must have been for the passengers who pulled her back in and gave CPR but were unable to save her. :(

@mhobbes and @hkom Did you guys hear the audio of her communicated with air traffic control? She was so calm and in control it was amazing.

As for me, I totally cried this morning while reading a book to my DD. Does anyone else have The Wonderful Things You Will Be? We just received it as a gift recently and it's SO good! And the illustrations are gorgeous. But yes, it may make you cry. (I am tearing up thinking about it, lol.)
  • Options
    @maureenmce I've had that book for DS since he was an infant and have yet to get through it without crying, lol
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*