Parenting
Options

Help!!!!

My husband and I have been together for 8 yrs and expecting baby number 3. Baby #3 was totally not planned nor expected. Ok well recently I caught him with cocaine and world came tumbling down and ever since that day we have argued non stop every time he gets drunk ( which is every weekend). He constantly degraded me and tells me shitty things. On top of this he does not touch my belly nor mentions our baby. Also since he is the only one working he told me to move the hell out of our home. He constantly says this and that is mine and this is yours. I freaking fed up with everything and will file for divorce but I’m afraid they won’t hire a prego women and plus my little boy is supper attached to him. I don’t know how to not hurt his feelings.

Re: Help!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    dpjenniferdpjennifer member
    edited April 2018
    **Removed for TOU violation**

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"