Randoms (week of 4/2/18)

123457»

Re: Randoms (week of 4/2/18)

• Options
    @katie121209 I’m sitting on the couch trying to keep my feet elevated
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Options
    Pelvis feels like it's going.to split in half so laying on the couch bumping and.watching Coco with DH and DD.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Frantically cleaning the house and doing laundry - because even though I 100% knew tomorrow was the baby shower, I somehow managed to completely space that we have to travel overnight to the Bay Area for it and I have to pack up the whole family for the overnight trip. 
  • Options
    Watching Ink Masters. Procrastinating getting laundry from the laundry room on the 2nd floor. 
  • Options
    Also on the couch, watching The Force Awakens. DH just went to get meatball subs for dinner at 9:30. I was just gonna eat ice cream, but I guess that'll have to wait until after :tongue: 
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • Options
    Sounds like we are all having fabulous Friday nights  :p 
  • Options
    I just finished walking the dogs and picking up all DS's toys and books while DH gives him his bath. We had pizza for dinner and then hung around in the living room playing with the boy and watching Youtube videos. About to go read him his favorite bedtime books and take a bath myself. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DD went to bed early so I've been laying in bed since 9 watching dateline and ate a pop tart...living the dream  :D :
  • Options
    Fell asleep on DD’s floor. Now in my bed with reflux and a headache. Party.