June 2018 Moms

Tell me how you really feel! (Rants w/o 3/26)

124»

Re: Tell me how you really feel! (Rants w/o 3/26)

• @starla487 I think tantrums peak around 3 and let up around 5.  That's what my H just told me when I was complaining about our 2.5 year old.
  • Loading the player...
  • @starla487 Nope. DD just revved it up at 3.5, but it kinda works out better for me sometimes, due to her flawed 3 year-old logic. Her favorite responses when I either say no to something, or not right now, are either "Fine! I'll never (whatever it is) again in my life!" or "You just don't want me to have any fun!" 

• @kfren that is so frustrating. I just find it interesting how different everyone’s practices are. I took my glucose test and within an hour I had an email saying I had a new test result. It showed what my result was and what the standard was. Then this morning my midwife updated the result with her notes. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krashke Seriously! I get that they don't do it in house and it takes a little longer, but I know they have the results! I get that I am not their only patient and that this is only a big deal to me, but geez.
  • Nooooooo. Booooo. 
  • Awww, @aharv77 I'm sorry your daughter had a tough morning, then you had a rough morning. I'm sure she's having a great time with her grandma by now. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @starla487 Based on my experience, food-related tantrums seem to start back up right around the age of pregnancy. :D (Says the lady who teared up over the bakery being out of the donut she wanted this morning.)
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • @kfren you 3.5 year old dd and mine might be the same dramatic kid...

Also, dd is way too smart for her own good. When we went to an Easter egg hunt last weekend we took pictures with the Easter bunny and she hated him. She kept asking me "who's in that costume!?"  We just told her it was the real easter bunny and she kept being like "no mom, who's in that costume?"  We've never said anything to her about the bunny not being real, ect....
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @doxiemoxie212 how does that even happen ....
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @sabby2 no idea because the mother fucking billing dept closes at 2pm on Fridays :rage:
  • That doesn’t even make any fucking sense, @doxiemoxie212
  • @doxiemoxie212 my guess is a coding error... still annoying
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @kfren solidarity on waiting for glucose labs! My test was Wednesday afternoon so I figured it was a long shot that I would get the results before the weekend but I was still holding out hope. Still nothing on my portal. Guess this means I'm eating all the Easter candy this weekend :smirk:
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • @ffw0617 that's a rough start!! Fx for awesome results!!

DH works all day again today.. and my dog just barfed in the carpet..
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @ffw0617 Oman, that's rough! I probably would have walked out crying lol. Hope the results are all good!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @ffw0617 dang girl, though I can't say I've had that happen I know the feeling of not being able to stop peeing once you've started! Fx for good results!
  • @ffw0617 I have to admit I laughed a little at the image of the cup rolling away as you tried to chase it. At least you were able to leave a sample after! Hopefully you get good results!

• @ffw0617 oh man!  That is definitely one of those moments where you just want to cry but a year later will look back and likely laugh
  • @ffw0617 So sorry that happened. FX that you at least passed!