TTC After a Loss

March TWW

1235»

Re: March TWW

• 4dpo and getting super anxious. Any cycle buddies? Visiting with 2 friends next week, 1 with her newborn and the other due pretty much any day. It sure would be easier if I could get that pink line first! I've put off this visit with our pregnant friend as long as humanly possible. Just couldn't bring myself to go. My best friend, my husband's best friend's wife, and I were all pregnant at the same time! Would have been so perfect, but we all know life doesn't always work out like that. So I guess I need to put my smile on and just face it. Fx I'll have some good news by then.  :#
  • Loading the player...
  • edited March 2018
    Not in a good mood today, I’m Bitchy and emotional and it’s annoying.  I’ve had pressure in my pelvis since ovulation along with another “list of pregnancy symptoms” I was set that I was pregnant but when I really think about it, I’m thinking I definitely can’t be and it’s all in my head. There’s no way I’m lucky enough to get pregnant the first month trying (first month I had the all clear) again after having the forced D&E at the beginning of February.I just feel defeated and af hasn’t showed up yet. Today is just one of those days I feel like I should be 25  weeks pregnant and not TTC. 
  • @baby1wasbornintoheaven Sorry for all the anger and emotions. TTCAL is a shyte-show. I'm definitely an angry biotch a lot of the time, which is why I use #BitterHagPartyOf1 a lot. There were several months after a MC that I could've sworn I had to be PG based upon my symptoms, even when I was full on AF bleeding. *sigh* It's a total crap-shoot after MC. Super frustrating to make this journey even harder. Sorry you were having a rough one!

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• well I’m jumping over here.  Had IUI Wednesday and temp increase 
  • Yay for temp increase @Mack2342! Fx!

I got a temp increase this morning too at 7dpo so I'm hoping that means good things!
  • I thiiiiink I go here now. FF hasn't indicated yet. Buuuut CP went from H/S/O over the past few days to L/S/C today, CM has become less EW and temps have increased over 3 days after a little dip. Would be approx 3dpo and timing -2. Not great but fx maybe.
  • Good luck @prplbttrfly77! Only takes one right?
  • @Mack2342 GL this cycle!  Sounds like you had great timing. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• FX @prplbttrfly77

@tosh24 I hope so we BD on Monday. I O’d sometime I think in the night Tuesday into Wednesday ( had O pains all evening and then temp increase Wednesday morning and today) and had IUI Wednesday morning and BD last night.  RE said if this one didn’t work we should talk about next steps.   I told him I have enough meds for one more IUI at least and he said he would do it but wanted me to know my chances will not increase by continuing.  I will consult with him but don’t think we will do IVF unless we win raffle they are giving away in April.  FX we won’t need it 
  • Eeeeep!! Got crosshairs this morning! FF and I disagree on the actual day but at least I stand a chance this month!
  • kikimi83kikimi83 member
    edited March 2018
    @prpl11butterfly GL! I'm very guilty of playing around with my data and seeing what different possibilities might be  :# 

AFM now 8dpo and temp is still on the rise! Got my last BFP at 8 days so it's pretty hard not to feel like I should get one today. Unfortunately I got a big ol flat tire so that will keep me distracted for a bit while I try to figure out how the heck to get the spare on. 
  • @kikimi83 I'm debating. I think I have 1 temp that was a little higher that would kick the crosshairs to the day I think. I mean, that's the day my temp dipped so.... technically I've been rising for 4 days.

FX for you! My last one was also consistently rising temps so I suspected. So excited for you!!
  • @prpl11butterfly and @kikimi83 GL to you both!!

I had a temp spike this morning but my OPKs were not positive the past few days. Waiting on my results from blood draw yesterday to confirm my hGC levels are down.... I know they have dropped and suspect it should be down to nothing so I am impatiently waiting for the results to show up in my chart.

Not sure what is going on yet or if I belong here quite yet but wanted to pop in and let you ladies know I have FX for you!
  • Thanks @bethica83 and @prpl11butterfly! GL to both of you. The TWW is so hard, looooong days! I wake up all excited to check my temp or poas or whatever and then I'm like.... Ok what do I do with the rest of my day now?

I am the worst and absolutely poas this morning even though I know it's early. Of course it was completely stark white but now I feel so down and just can't wait for tomorrow to do it again! This cycle sucks. 
  • I'm anti POAS until AF is a week late. I just think early detection HPTs are a curse. I mean, it's great to know early in cases where it's medically important (in fact my last + was after being only 4 days late but I had a severe migraine and wanted to take my meds if I wasn't preg). But I mean, we shouldn't know about the super early CPs  (and I'm talking tested 3 days before AF and got faint + but then she came 2 days later then expected). I think it discourages so many women. I am 90% sure I had a CP last Oct but I don't test early. Then looking back I wonder how many I may have had when TTC#1 because I had quite a few months of almost a week late. Anyway I guess maybe that's my confession for today...and no offense to anyone, these are really my personal feelings.

So yea, I do think all you early testers are crazy :tongue::wink: but totally free to do you. I still got fx for you!!
  • @prpl11butterfly ha I don't necessarily disagree with you, but impulse control is not my thing!  I've never had a CP that I know of so I might feel differently if I had I guess. Until then, I know I will poas every damn day until a positive or AF. As for crazy? You betcha  :p My crazy symptom spotting today is I've noticed my nails are suddenly growing! I typically have brittle, peely nails that don't do anything. And every single one of them is healthy and growing. So I mean, this can only mean I'm PG right??
  • Lol yes! Healthy nails and hair most definitely mean KU! Lmao. 

I'm my own sort of crazy. I'm over here wondering if maybe I O'd last week with no temp increase and what I thought was an O dip the other day was actually an implantation dip. Totally makes sense right? 
  • @prpl11butterfly I pretty much agree. It’s nice to feel informed, but sometimes it’s too much info. That said, I sometimes break down and test early because I’ve been at this for two years and I’m so tired of waiting and waiting. But, rationally, I agree when there isn’t a big medical need (meds, fertility treatments that need to be canceled, etc).

Sometimes I poas to cut down on my own symptom spotting and reset my expectations. It’s less about expecting a positive now than bracing myself for af so I don’t flip out at work or something. Then again, I haven’t detected any very early cps, my only cp stuck around for a week after af was supposed to start. 

@kikimi83 FX for you! Did you recently start B vitamins/biotin? Those help nails grow a lot. 
  • @lin0442 I can see how it eases BSC SS. And year, after 2 years is probably be in the similar mind frame.
  • kikimi83kikimi83 member
    edited March 2018
    @prpl11butterfly lol I did the same thing last week! Was positive I must be having implantation cramps at about 3dpo. Our brains can be terrible!

@lin0442 nope! Been on prenatals since last year but nothing new recently! So it must be!   :p

Fx for both of you! Think I'll go to bed so I can get up and pee on things again! :D
  • Thank you @Mack2342 and @coco2787! DH is trying to keep me grounded but I'm soaring.

Congrats, @coco2787! Fx for sticky beans! Feeling some Easter good vibes!
  • @kikimi83 and @coco2787 Fingers crossed for you both!  Best Easter gift ever )
  • I'm tentatively putting myself here now.  Today is day two of a temp spike, so I'm hoping I'll get crosshairs tomorrow.  At this point I'm just happy that it looks like I'll O this month.  
  • edited April 2018
    @kikimi83 @coco2787 so excited for you ladies! Hope these are your take home babies!!
  • *lurking from the bench* Congrats @coco2787 & @kikimi83!! Hope this is it for both of you! 
  • Congrats @coco2787 @kikimi83!!!! FX for only good things from here on out :)
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Congrats @kikimi83 @coco2787 ! FX for you!
  • What good Easter news, @coco2787 and @kikimi83!  FK for you! 
  • Congrats @coco2787 And @kikimi83 fingers are crossed for a healthy pregnancy. 
    I'm over here now.