March 2018 Moms

February Symptoms

14567810»

Re: February Symptoms

• @gg620 I'm 37+3 too, and I haven't felt any contractions or BH either. I'm afraid I'm not going to recognize them whenever they start!
  • I have my doctor appt today and last time I was 90% effaced and 0 cm dilated. I spotted a lot of brown blood and had a lot of cramping after the cervix check. I want to decline it so bad but my husband really wants to know if there is any dilation happening (I told him it doesn't matter really but he still wants to know). On the bright side this means I get to be lazy all night. 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • These BH are insane. They are happening all day every day this week... it used to just be in the evening. I've also had lots of period like cramping the past week and some lower back ache today. Walking too far is a struggle and I still can't breathe going up stairs or doing anything for that matter  :D

I declined an internal yesterday at my appointment. They hurt and I just don't want to know right now because it doesn't mean anything right now IMO.
  • @muggle621, I really can’t blame you for wanting to decline one. They refer to my cervix as being “high” so it’s even more difficult but they’re pretty much insisting I have one at each appointment due to semi regular contractions that then slow down or aren’t strong enough to do anything. Only a few weeks left for those of us who haven’t had our bundles yet. 
  • @maelily15 That sucks you have to have them. I didn't decline and guess what - 0 cm dilated! So discouraging. I didn't have all the cramping and spotting this time though so that was cool. 
    @missnc77 I hope you get some good news today! 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker