March 2018 Moms
Options

February Symptoms

Re: February Symptoms

• Options
    Increased itchiness on the belly here, too! I figure it’s the final stretch, ha! Contractions, cramps, nausea, continuing rib pain.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My whole belly hurts. Sick again. Third trimester morning sickness sucks. 
  • Options
    My belly button hurts. :|  Achy hips, insomnia, contractions, plus I had a stomach bug earlier in the week and still kinda nauseated plus a little lingering diarrhea from that. Super sexy. 
    You basically wrote my post minus the stomach bug and all its wonders. I also have had crazy nesting impulses. Scratch 1 thing off the list, 3 things get added  :#
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My whole belly hurts. Sick again. Third trimester morning sickness sucks. 
    Yuck, I'm sorry!
  • Options
    I've got the pelvic floor pain at night. Torturous when you're tossing and turning :(  Also - metamucil is just NOT doing its job, UGH
    *TW*
    me 34  |  him 37 | 
     married 6/6/15
    •  September 2016 - TI #1 | 100mg Clomid w/ injections, BFP | 6w4d: Ectopic surgery, removed left tube
    •  December 2016 - TI #2, 100mg Clomid BFP| D&C for missed miscarriage 1/25/17
    •  April 2017 - TI #3, 100mg Clomid BFP | CP 
    •  May/June 2017 - IVF#1 - BFP - Due 3/7/18

• Options
    @crossfitbabybump when is your due date?  
  • Options
    @megpeg I had regular contractions last night too. Hope you feel better today. 
  • Options
    Starting to have trouble getting comfortable and falling asleep at night too. I get night sweats in between my legs where my pillow is lol.. gross. 
  • Options
    STRETCH MARKS!!!!! All over my booty and belly. I knew they still had a couple weeks to make their appearance, but gah  >:):s
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I’m mostly dealing with contractions. Strong ones. But they never last longer than an hour. I hopefully have my last growth scan next week or so. But I still have weekly BPPs and NSTs. I’m constantly hungry, but never know WHAT I want to eat. We also had a stomach bug this week and I’m just starting to get over it. Also, good lord the heartburn. No matter what I do or take it starts at about 7:30 every night. Which doesn’t help my already suffering sleep :D
  • Options
    @aos620 - February 23!
  • Options
    @crossfitbabybump ahhh, so soon!  Sending you positives vibes!  :smile:
  • Options
    aos620 said:
    @crossfitbabybump ahhh, so soon!  Sending you positives vibes!  :smile:

Thank you lovey!! <3
  • Options
    @gh515 what are you using to help with the roids??  Mine came on suddenly out of nowhere and baking soda baths have done nothing. 
    *TW*
    me 34  |  him 37 | 
     married 6/6/15
    •  September 2016 - TI #1 | 100mg Clomid w/ injections, BFP | 6w4d: Ectopic surgery, removed left tube

• Options
    @KZ1126 I developed a new frenemy a couple of weeks ago. I've been using witch hazel wipes, I don't even try to go unless I for sure feel the urge, and even though I like to think I eat a balanced diet with salads and veggies, I either snack on high fiber cereal at night or drink benafiber. I think more than anything the extra fiber has helped the next morning to make sure things are easier when going to not make it angry. I talked to my OB about it this past week, and she told me Prep H was just fine to use as well, so I've used that off an on. She said they most likely won't go away until after birth, which I figured. 
  • Options
    Hip pain at night is teribble! I have a snoogle and a ton of pillows, but nothing is helping. It feels better when I stretch, use the exercise ball, and Taylor sit, but it feels like it’s getting worse. Almost. There. (DD 3/08)
  • Options
    Woke up with a fever blister.  Means I’m stressed out.
  • Options
    @missnc77 thanks, I will try some of those!  what a pleasant experience, right?  :s
    *TW*
    me 34  |  him 37 | 
     married 6/6/15

• Options
    @sarahhedger7 lots and lots of pillows
  • Options
    @slr1229 solidarity. I haven't one in years and one popped up at around 30 weeks. If I have another soon, my OB said she was going to put me on Valtrex daily until birth.....because all I really want is more meds  :p  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So relieved I'm not the only one with achy hips and contractions. I can't remember having these with my first, and thought this was so bad I was going to be put on bed rest or something. (Not really a great option with a toddler.)
    So yeah, achy hips, contractions, insomnia, heartburn from everything, some lower back pain, and of course, the delightfully sexy crotch sweat at night.
  • Options
    So doing yoga today I discovered my pelvis tips almost 2”... which explains some of my excruciating hip pain. Now I’m spending some time doing some stretches to help it. It’s bad when your whole bump is leaning to one side. 
  • Options
    **TMI & Gross Warning**
    Uh, anyone else losing their mucus plug? Because I’m pretty sure I lost a piece of mine earlier and I totally flipped out :D
  • Options
    @BrittnieMariee Not yet and I definitely lost mine by now with my other two. With my son I lost it a few weeks before I had him.