October 2018 Moms

Symptoms w/o Jan. 29

2»

Re: Symptoms w/o Jan. 29

• Let's see... I've had nausea for about a week, and I'm just so tired. The strangest thing I've been having though is pain in my hips that wraps around to the front of my thighs. From what I have read it's probably sciatica. It usually starts much later, but I've had problems with my legs my whole life so a new one isn't that surprising!
  • I had some weird ass dreams all night last night. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine has mostly been cramping the last few days. I'm 4 weeks as of yesterday. My boobs were really sore to the touch the week after ovulation, which is why I decided to test 3 days before I missed my period. I've also been pretty tired.
  • I’m currently week 5 day 4! Due early October. So far I’m lucky and not experiencing any nausea. Lots of heartburn and burping though!! I also feel like my body temperature is off.... I feel cold a lot! Sore boobs for sure. And the biggest thing I’ve noticed is an aversion to sweets! Especially chocolate.... which is really weird cuz if you know me, I’ll never pass up chocolate or dessert! 
  • BLOAT. I’m 4 maybe 5 weeks and everywhere I go people ask me when I’m due. When I say October, they either look shocked or ask if it’s twins. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• @linssears4 I’ve been dealing with the body tenpature thing too. It’s super weird.
  • 5 weeks today- I’ve finally stopped peeing on tests because I’m definitely feeling pregnant!  Mild nausea, sore boobs, frequent peeing, fatigue.  I’m thankful for the symptoms after 2  chemicals.  
  • The temperature thing is probably the biggest with me too.
  • Dizziness, dizziness, and more dizziness, some quesiness, and fatigue (my husband was concerned about me driving to the store this evening to get snacks for work, so he went instead) 
    Me: 25 | DH: 34
    Married since 2010, TTC since Dec 2013
    Dx: PCOS
  • Physical symptoms: All week long I've been *ravenously* hungry. To an obscene amount. I have multiple digestive disorders and because I always feel like crap, I don't eat much. So when I started being hungry and eating round-the-clock, DF knew something was up. 
    Other big symptoms were insomnia, which I've NEVER had before so it's been fun haha, and crazy acne EVERYWHERE. I decided it was time to test because last night I had hip joint pain which I've only ever had when I was pregnant and very obvious round ligament pain. 

Mental symptoms: I've been extremely emotional over everything. I also just instinctively knew I was pregnant. Usually I stress and stress over the pregnancy test during the TWW but this time I didn't worry at all because I just knew that it was going to be positive. 

This isn't a symptom but it was a big thing for me so I thought I'd share. Warning, this will seem very cheesy lol. A couple days before I tested, I was laying in bed drifting off to sleep and I dreamed I saw a little boat drifting on the ocean at night. It was super peaceful but as I was watching the boat bobbing in the water, I started to see a particular name in my mind over and over. I woke up smiling, feeling very at peace.  That same day, my partner suggested that exact name to me as the one he thought we should name our babe (and it's not a common name at all). He was very confused when I burst into tears in the middle of the restaurant lol
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • So far I have had some nausea and enlarged nipples that are very sensitive. Over all tired and going to the washroom more. Oh and the amount of gas is extremely embarrassing hahaha
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018