June 2018 Moms

weekly randoms 1/29

123457»

Re: weekly randoms 1/29

• @jsl82 I think I'm actually leaning toward not getting an infant carseat at all if we're still in NYC. We take cars... like.... maybe once every 6 months? Maybe? And I think once baby arrives that will reduce to never. We can take the train to the airport, etc., soooo IDK. Might have my mom get a carseat for when we visit her in CA, but even then, I think I'm leaning convertible from the jump. 
  • I really should dig out all of the girl clothes we have and sort/donate/pack up stuff now that I know we're having a boy.  We had very few neutral clothing items or appropriate season items (other than the big things) so need to plan to shop.

Baby was measuring 13 oz at 20w 1d so probably need to grab lots more 0-3 month sized stuff.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @BurlapandLace yes I have the clip that retracts but all my dress pants have are over the bump and I don’t want my badge hanging out under my shirt. 

Sorry to hear about YH’s uncle. I hope he is getting the treatment he needs. Is there anyone else in the family/business that can help? 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krashke ~ Haha! Duh burlapandlace! Obviously my brain was not working too hot on where the waistband line is on maternity pants. Haha. I too remember having that issue. That is what happens when I am bumping at almost midnight instead of sleeping! 

The business is only MH and uncle. They just started it in June of last year. Business has picked up and they are at about the point where they need to start hiring, but we need to see how it all plays out with uncles health. So it’s all on DH in the mean time. Uncle has his appointment for answers is on a Friday. So we will know a lot more then. I feel bad it is all on DH because he is SO exhausted. And we are obviously all worried about uncles health too. So just a lot of wait and see for a couple weeks until we know more from lab work and such. And we are the only local family - so when family is coming in to be here for uncle, they are either staying with uncle or staying at our house. 
  • Thanks all for the tip on minted. We desperately need something to figure out where all this money is going. 
  • @BurlapandLace I'm so sorry for what your family is going through. My thoughts and prayers are with your family!