July 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms w/o 1/22

2»

Re: Symptoms w/o 1/22

• Options
    @samjjorgensen I was having the same issues a couple weeks ago. I took Milk of Magnesia once and things have been pretty regular since.
  • Options
    @paytonpedro I’m also having palpitations here and there... thankfully not during exercise, but during times of random rest. Curious what your doctor says. I’ve just been ignoring it...(and quietly worrying to myself!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wildtot @acunamatada @samjjorgensen In the week 14 episode (I think) of the Pregnancy Confidential podcast they talk about that. I think they said it was, like, secretions from the nipples that happens and then dries up. I can't really remember, but it's worth a listen!
  • Options
    Nose congestion. It's not a cold, just super annoying.
  • Options
    @pretzellover yes the palpitations are the worst. I also have them at times of rest. Usually when sitting at my desk at work. Super distracting.  
  • Options
    Nose bleeds and weird dreams. The sex dreams are even weirder. 
  • Options
    wildtot said:
    Nose bleeds and weird dreams. The sex dreams are even weirder. 
    Mine weren't sex dreams last night but they were SO WEIRD I just told my husband about them. Plus I slept for 9 hours so lots of dreaming, I feel crazy as I recount them.
  • Options
    I've been walking a lot this afternoon and have had to take breaks because I'm either winded or there are pains in my lower right abdomen. Also when sitting, it hurts. Is this normal-ish? (Maybe this should have gone in questions...)

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Anyone dealing with insomnia? I cannot sleep! I am so tired! I did not have this with my first but it is awful. I am such an exhausted grouch all the time.
  • Options
    @limoncat Within the past week I've been facing this.  Not sure what has changed.  I wake up at 4 in the morning and can't fall back to sleep.  

• Options
    @limoncat sort of-I’ve got no trouble falling asleep (usually around 9) but most nights I wake up around 3 and can’t fall back asleep until 6ish, where I’m usually able to get another hour or two of sleep (depending on if I’m working from home or not). Overall I feel like I end up with a fine total number of hours of sleep but those weird middle of the night hours are annoying! I feel like the babies are making me practice being awake at weird hours...
  • Options
    the headaches are back :( and so is random
    vomiting ugh wtf body!! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing