October 2016 Moms
Options

PSA: October 2016 Moms. PLEASE Read this First!

Re: PSA: October 2016 Moms. PLEASE Read this First!

• Options

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bumping it forever and ever since it's still not stickied!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    I think the bg's don't like us over here. :( 
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin @BumpTara @BumpCaitlin

Can we please have this post pinned to the top of the board? We've had quite a few requests to have it pinned and would greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this for us :) 

Thanks!
    @BumpTara @BumpCaitlin @BumpAdmin Pretty please may we get this thread pinned as an announcement? It would be much appreciated. Thank you!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Every day I'm bumpin' it. (Cause it's still not pinned @BumpTara @BumpCaitlin @BumpAdmin)

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    I bump
    You bump
    We bump!

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    Whoo hoo! Good work ladies, this finally got stickied  B)
  • Options
    Thanks for the sticky @BumpAdmin! Now to get the intros thread stickied too...

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    Do we still need anyone for boards? I can do one if you need! Just let me know which one:) @br0co1ii
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    Hi!!

Can someone add a description to what the daily threads each mean on the original post for the new girls like me?  I'm lost on Twatwaffle Tuesday and can't get my mind out of the gutter on that one...

Weekday Threads: happen once a week on the same day (please add date to thread title)
    -Monday Bitchfest (@artcheese)
    -Twatwaffle Tuesday! (@OrangeEv)
    -WTF Wednesday (@PeggyOlsonFTW)
    -Unpopular Opinion Thursday
    -Flame Free Friday Confessions (@smmatt08)
    ***HDBD (hump day bump day) will be added Wednesday's once they're necessary! (@DarthFuriosa)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    This is great! Thank you. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi!!

Can someone add a description to what the daily threads each mean on the original post for the new girls like me?  I'm lost on Twatwaffle Tuesday and can't get my mind out of the gutter on that one...

Weekday Threads: happen once a week on the same day (please add date to thread title)
    -Monday Bitchfest (@artcheese) A festival of bitching.
    -Twatwaffle Tuesday! (@OrangeEv) Tell us who is being a twat today.
    -WTF Wednesday (@PeggyOlsonFTW) What the fuck Wednesday.
    -Unpopular Opinion Thursday Tell us your unpopular opinions on things.
    -Flame Free Friday Confessions (@smmatt08) Confess something good, but beware, they're not necessarily flame free.
    ***HDBD (hump day bump day) will be added Wednesday's once they're necessary! (@DarthFuriosa) Take a cute picture of your bump and show it off.
    Does the bolded help?

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    _darth_darth member
    edited February 2016
    Hi!!

-Monday Bitchfest (@artcheese)
    -Twatwaffle Tuesday! (@OrangeEv)
    -WTF Wednesday (@PeggyOlsonFTW)
    -Unpopular Opinion Thursday
    -Flame Free Friday Confessions (@smmatt08)
    ***HDBD (hump day bump day) will be added Wednesday's once they're necessary! (@DarthFuriosa)
    • Monday Bitchfest is for general bitching.
    • Twatwaffle Tuesday is for complaining about a specific twatwaffle in your life that week. That one coworker who is physically incapable of shutting up and has the voice of a bitchy drill sergeant? She goes here.  
    • WTF Wednesday is about things that make you go WTF. Topics range from the offensive to the ridiculous. This is for third cousins x times removed who plan to name their poor child Purina Chastittie the Third (because the e clearly makes it more feminine).  
    • UO Thursday is for sharing unpopular opinions with the group. It doesn't have to be baby related. For example, I have an abiding dislike for LuLaRoe. Really, this is the place for anything that makes you want to end a sentence with "Sorry, not sorry!"
    • FFFC (never guaranteed to be completely flame-free) is a place to confess stuff. Say, theoretically, that you made a game of how many balled up pieces of paper you could flick into Bitchy Drill Sergeant's cubicle without her noticing. This would be the best thread to brag that you managed 17 last week. 
    • HDBD is a weekly thread to show off our bumps, typically held on Wednesdays because of the convenient acronym.
    ETA: If you are ever unsure about how a thread goes, lurking generally clears things up pretty quickly. 
    Hope that helped.
    Cheers
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • Options
    @DarthFuriosa thank you!  That was both informative and amusing. :)
  • Options
    @br0co1ii - I can do UO Thursday since no one has claimed it yet :) 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Options
    And I can do Weekly Appointments! 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Options
    And I can do Weekly Appointments! 
    I'll put you down! Thanks! 
  • Options
    Do we need people to volunteer for ticker change days? Or how does that work? If so, I can do Tuesday's! 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    ktcakes87 said:
    Do we need people to volunteer for ticker change days? Or how does that work? If so, I can do Tuesday's! 
    Ticker changes go by the weekday your ticker changes. For example, mine changes on Saturdays, so I would post or start the Saturday ticker change. If yours changes on Tuesdays for example you could start or participate each Tuesday. 

I had signed up for the weekly menu check-in. If food is your thing, and you want to do that, you're more than welcome to it. It's not necessarily something I have any passion for. :) I didn't even do it last week and I don't think anyone noticed.
  • Options
    I know what the ticker change is, I just didn't know if we wanted a designated person to start them or if it was at random. Thanks :) 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    jbal918jbal918 member
    edited February 2016
    So many new people! Congrats everyone! 

DS born 2016
  • Options
    I'm trying to figure out how to use this
  • Options
    @br0co1ii , the link to the ticker how-to is broken. :(

I still can't figure out how to add one to my signature.  I keep getting just the code to show up, not the actual ticker. :(
  • Options
    You have to select "html" first and then paste the code in the html section.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @br0co1ii , the link to the ticker how-to is broken. :(

I still can't figure out how to add one to my signature.  I keep getting just the code to show up, not the actual ticker. :(
    I had the same thing happen to me! I think I went for half a day with just code as my signature. Noob alert lol.

You have to click the </> button first, and then paste in your codes.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay!!!  Thank you so much ladies!  @SuperNerd42 and @LGW2015

• Options
    br0co1iibr0co1ii member
    edited February 2016
    Sorry ladies! @annabenanna I'll have to look into fixing that. It used to work... :-/
  • Options
    @br0co1ii I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a FWP (First World Problem) weekly thread? We had one in another Bump community I was a part of for DD and it went over well. I'm sure you know, but it's just a place for people to complain about otherwise known petty or insignificant things. For example: "The guy at Dunkin Donuts forgot to put creamer in my coffee this morning." Or "My cleaning lady is out of town for 5 weeks."
    I'd be happy to do this one if the admins think it'll be good. Perhaps on a Friday so it'll be FWPF.  If not, it's all good! Thank you! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @br0co1ii Could you add somewhere in there that if a poster is going to mention a loss, they should add *TW - loss* to their thread title? That way the PGAL ladies can avoid it if they're having a tough day.

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    br0co1iibr0co1ii member
    edited February 2016
    I've added First World Problems Friday because I like regular threads! It's all yours @Michi1382

I've also requested trigger warnings for loss posts @PeggyOlsonFTW

I've also fixed the "add a ticker" link. Thanks for the heads up @annabenanna

AND... I tried to emphasize participating in the regular threads as opposed to starting new ones. 
  • Options
    @J+A2008 You don't need to test your ticker. You can just go look at your old posts and it should be there if you did it correctly.

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    omg i still can not figure it out....where do you get the link for the ticker just from clicking on someone else ticker and copying the link? feeling stupid here....
  • Options
    J+A2008 said:
    omg i still can not figure it out....where do you get the link for the ticker just from clicking on someone else ticker and copying the link? feeling stupid here....
    Don't feel bad. It took me a little bit of time to figure it out too. 
    go here: https://www.thebump.com/tools
    There's links to make a ticker there. Once you have one, it'll give you an HTML code. Then go to your profile, and click the </> button. The screen will turn yellow-ish. Paste your html code there. 

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Vegas7/7/07Vegas7/7/07 member
    edited March 2016
  • Options
    @DarthFuriosa LOVE your name! and my husband and I picked the name Ada if we have a girl because his love of Ada Lovelace! 
    *BFP and Loss Warning*

Married 10/01/11 to my partner in crime
    TTC #1 since 01/15 
    Me: PCOS 
    3 cycles of Clomid + TI - BFN
    IUI #1 Femara + Ovidrel - BFP!!!
    MC 07/15
    IUI #2-4 Femara + Ovidrel +Crinone - BFFN >:(
    IUI #5-6 Follistim + Ovidrel + Crinone - BFFN!
      IUI #7 Follistim + Ganirelix + Ovidrel + Prometrium + Baby Aspirin - BFP! PLEASE STICK!!!
    1/25 Beta #1: 389, #2: 940! IT'S TWINS! 
    TEAM DOUBLE PINK!!!! <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    RipleyLV426 Haha! Thanks! I like yours too.

H and I are both software engineers, so Adelina (nn Ada) is currently our fist choice for a girl. :)
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)