July 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms w/o 1/22

Re: Symptoms w/o 1/22

• Options
    Sorry if tmi but got a weird question. Maybe more for STM+. Is anyone noticing “buildup” in on their nipples? I do wash but can’t scrub because they are sore but i am noticing some weird buildup as if it were dried up milk. From what i understand it’s too early for this even with a previous pregnancy- right? I totally forgot to ask my doctor today. 
  • Options
    @wildtot I’m a FTM, too. I don’t know if it’s build up, but my nipples have been SO sore, and there’s like... white dots(?) forming, where I assume my milk ducts are? I don’t know, man, sometimes it feels like my body is no longer my own lmao

I’m still having some constipation issues... my doctor had me start Miralax daily, and it’s been over a week and it hasn’t really gotten better? Anyone have any other good remedies?

Also, still so tired. Sooooo tired. And out of breath SO EASILY. I ran a half marathon in October and now I get winded walking up the stairs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wildtot I noticed they’re almost flaky, I thought it was dry/dead skin. It does seem sort of like buildup though.. Weird! 
    I thought maybe it was shedding all the built up tougher skin? 
  • Options
    @samjjorgensen have you tried prunes or tons of grapes?
    @acunamatada yes! I thought it was dry skin too since it’s been so cold but it’s no like i our naked in this weather lol plus i oil up every day (belly and boobs). Super weird
  • Options
    Anyone else’s boobs strangling them when they lay down?
  • Options
    @elizabethrn87 I do not have this problem but it left be with a very funny picture in my head. 

I have one stuff nostril, nausea, and a sinus headache. I am worried I am getting sick and it makes me so so sad.
  • Options
    Lots of weird pains this week again.  Sometimes I even get them when I'm sitting still...I thought they were supposed to be more when you move around?  *shrugs*  Also, question/symptom - my gums are bleeding like crazy when I brush.  I am trying to be gentle, but it doesn't seem to help too much...any tips?
  • Options
    @adventuresawait1 i get those random pains too even if I’m sitting or laying. 
    My insurance RN told me that it’s normal to bleed a bit but if it seems excessive to see a dentist.
  • Options
    @adventuresawait1 totally normal. I have bad gums and my situation isn't pretty right now but I'm on a 4month cleaning schedule with my dentist. So I'm going next week. It's should help. If you don't floss, definitely floss or get a waterpick:)
  • Options
    @adventuresawait1 I’ve just started having painful, swollen gums that bleed when I brush. I know it’s normal during pregnancy, but this is an awful symptom! I didn’t have it with my first so it’s new to me. I hope yours subsided quickly!
  • Options
    I started getting lightheaded the last couple of days. Dizzy and just a need to sit down. Also, some back pain started yesterday.  I kind of want the fatigue back. I'd take that over back pain any day. 
  • Options
    My dentist just told me that some insurances offer and extra cleaning during pregnancy
  • Options
    @wildtot good to know! I am a little dentist phobic, but maybe... @kissableviv
    @powellgirl Glad I'm not in it alone :)@castlec3 I get super lightheaded, too.  I am trying to drink a ton of water but the doctor said it's likely it will happen anyway.  Hang in there, everybody!

• Options
    Is mean a symptom? Because I'm mean, as in brutal honest, no patience, don't waste my time mean. 

+1 for the lightheaded and dizziness, especially when walking up stairs then sitting down. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    +1 for the itchy/flaky/boob issues. Gross and annoying.

@elizabethrn87 YES!

@zombiehoohaa Gosh I hope so. Because I'm a downright bitch right now. Generally I don't have a filter to begin with, but right now, yeah, probably shouldn't interact with humans.

• Options
    +1 for dizziness and headaches are in full effect. 

Also I went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning and my mouth felt sore all day. Guess it’s bc of the sensitivity. My dentist put me on a three month cleaning schedule. 
  • Options
    @wildtot yeah I have that white gunk too, although I only stopped BFing like a month and a half ago. 

More headaches here too and I’m super congested constantly ...I was really looking forward to the 2nd tri burst of energy but I just want to sleep still...I should probably get my iron checked since I was anaemic last pregnancy. @samjjorgensen  I’m constantly winded too! It’s so annoying, I feel like I’m sooo out of shape. 

run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Can morning sickness come back? It was gone for like 3 weeks, totally. Now at 17 weeks I feel soooo icky. Just hoping it's not the flu!
  • Options
    @mamabird18 I'm sorry, I had to laugh at that. I just had to buy a new bra too, because clearly our husbands must be in middle school together right now.
  • Options
    mamabird18mamabird18 member
    edited January 2018
    @noideawhatshesdoing haha yes!! I have NOT bought another one yet but I will be very soon haha!!
  • Options
    @mamabird18 happened to me too. Have been fine since right after New Years then Monday morning I threw up again. Was so angry. Feeling ok today but now not confident I’m out of the woods 
  • Options
    @devilcat139 ugh I'm sorry it's for you too! I think I told one too many people how "great" I'm feeling! Haha!
  • Options

@zombiehoohaa yes! I am terribly mean, I was awful my last pregnancy too. I remember we had a new girl start in my department and I just decided I didn't like her my entire pregnancy and when I came back from leave I was talking to her and she was like "ummm...I thought you hated me?" oops

I am getting very short of breath, especially when laughing (and when I'm pregnant I think my husband is the funniest man alive so I laugh A LOT) and I cant breath and start gasping for air. It's awful

• Options
    I am still having crazy heart palpitations while resting and I mentioned it to my doctor today because it is accompanied by dizziness sometimes. She is referring me to a cardiologist just to be safe, and I’m super worried. Has anyone else had this during pregnancy? I didn’t have this the first time around and have a pretty healthy heart outside of pregnancy. Jut a weird pregnancy thing that happens??
  • Options
    @paytonpedro have your thyroid levels been checked recently? I have underactive thyroid and used to get palpitations when my levels were out of wack. 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro I have palpitations even not pregnant because I have a low resting HR but I get them more when I’m KU. I also had a loooot of dizzy spells last pregnancy (none yet this time *knock wood*). I’m glad you’re getting follow up to be safe!

I have had a migraine for four fucking days. Nothing is helping (Excedrin Tension took just the edge off for a couple hours, that’s it). I want advil so bad  :'(

• Options
    @zande2016 I think they were checked in October, but I don’t know 100%. Thyroid problems (both hypo and hyper) run in my family so it’s definitely something I think about. Maybe depending how this cardiologist appointment goes, I’ll push for more thyroid testing! Thanks for suggesting it!

@comealongponds I’ve never had them before! It’s such a weird feeling. I’m sitting he on my couch, feet up, relaxed, watching my son play and my heart just feels like it’s racing. It’s feels like an adrenaline rush almost!
  • Options
    @paytonpedro it’s definitely disconcerting when you’re not expecting it or used to it! Very strange feeling 

• Options
    edited January 2018
    14 +3 days. I thought i was tired and nauseous at the beginning.....boy was I wrong.
    Heartburn, all day Nauseua, constipation/gas pains and I just dont feel like my self. When will I be back to normal?
  • Options
    BrittG13BrittG13 member
    edited January 2018
    @wildtot Yes indeed. Did not have it with my first but definitely have it now, also I never breastfed so I’m not really sure what’s happening there

ETA Also, I am smelling ALL the foul things. I never had the increase sense of smell with my first so I kind of thought it was a fake thing and now I’m over here smelling everything no one else can which sort of makes me feel crazy. The dogs which has never been a problem before and don’t get me started on tuna or mayonnaise. It’s the most offensive smell I want to gag.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pimples again, why? And on my back too ugh
  • Options
    @wildtot soo many pimples..especially along my hairline? weird
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @wildtot I get them in weird spots like my neck or hips. 
  • Options
    @wildtot my face is breaking out like crazy!  :'( With my son I had pimples on my back but never on my face! My face is so bad this time. On the bright side, it went away like before I left the hospital after I had him!
  • Options
    @owl_momma I am SO mean right now. My poor mother-in-law and husband gets the worst of it though.... (in my defense, my MIL drives me absolutely insane ALL of the time, she's just particularly unbearable while I'm pregnant)

So last night, I had some pretty intense braxton hicks. I am almost 18 weeks pregnant but I just felt like it's super early for that. I didn't have any until MUCH later in my pregnancy with my DS. Anyone else having BH already?
  • Options
    @wildtot YES! Back, chest and scalp for me. The scalp is just unnecessary and rude. I've been using witch hazel, witch helps to dry them out, but I've also heard tea tree oil is good, too!
  • Options
    @foxbaby2016 i got them at 18 wks with DS. I got them pretty frequently that i had to take nifedipine to help reduce them. Prossible TW- Eventually i was on watch for pre-term labor and was on bedrest, but made it to 39 wks!
  • Options
    @samjjorgensen i use some tea tree spray from lush and it helps but can over dry too especially with this weather.
  • Options
    @paytonpedro My heart palpitations are usually controlled with some supplements prescribed by my cardiologist, but they have definitely amped up in the last few weeks.  That and dizziness/light-headedness are all related to more blood flow, I guess.