March 2018 Moms

Introductions 2.0

18910111214»

Re: Introductions 2.0

• Loading the player...
  • @afoul the gif has me DYING. Welcome? Is it welcome if you’ve kinda been here for four months?  :D 
  • @ShawnnaO -- I dunno but I'll take it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kbiala Welcome, fellow late arriver! I am also Team Green. Keepin' the mystery alive!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ghuleh glad this are improving.  Welcome back.
  • Hey guys, I'm expecting #3 April 22nd. I have a DS who will be 5 the end of February and a DS who will be 1 on the 2nd of December. This pregnancy was 1000% prevented and a complete surprise, but we are finally coming around from the shock. We are finding out the sex on the 28, so excited for that. 
  • Hey @pregnantgingerx3: Congratulations on your new LO! This is the March BMB. I see you are due late April. You would probably have more in common with that group.

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Hey ladies! I've been here and posted an intro earlier in our pregnancies and was fairly active, but I've been MIA for a while. I thought I would reintro.

I have a 16 month old son (life with a toddler is crazy!) and we're due with our 2nd on March 9. We're team green and I'm so excited to see what our little surprise is! This pregnancy is going well and has been pretty uneventful, but the exhaustion is real (probably because of previously mentioned toddler).
  • Hi everyone! My name is Lisa and I'm due 3/14! I'm excited to have found this group and look forward to getting to know everyone.
  • Hello everyone. Glad to join. I'm a mother of 4 years old girl)