March 2018 Moms

Introductions 2.0

Re: Introductions 2.0

• Loading the player...
  • DDRRT1982  Thank you but you're right.. every pregnancy is so special and a miracle!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ashleyf911ashleyf911 member
    edited July 2017
    Kit&Cat said:
    Hi everyone! I'm an almost 29yo SAHM to a 14 month old boy. I am brand-spanking new to this idea of March 2018 (2018?? How is that possible?) ... I just got my positive result today :-) My due date is March 25th. I live near Des Moines, IA with DH. I went off Mirena in hopes of taking a few months to get my cycles/ovulation back on track to try in Aug or September but we were surprised that it just happened right away! Surprised but so excited :-)  I just moved from Ohio to Iowa 5 days ago, so this is going to be an exciting (and hectic) time in our lives!! I am still in a very active and close knit group with my May 2016 moms so I am so excited to be back on the bump again!! 
    Welcome to Iowa!! I'm near Cedar Rapids. Feel free to pm me if you have questions about local stuff! :smile:
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @pbtoast, I'm a social worker turned SAHM now too!
  • @awolfff my DD just turned 2 in June and if this one sticks, baby will be due March 18! 
  • @pbtoast HI! I was also in the Feb 2016 board! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Ktjennks Hey! Is your username the same? 
  • KtjennksKtjennks member
    edited July 2017
    @pbtoast it is! I think I didn't join until September. I didn't post TOO much on that board but did occasionally so I'm not surprised you don't recognize the name  :D I was also new to TB so I was nervous about breaking any rules or something that would get people upset with me haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mountain_girl nice!! Were you on the June 2015 board?
  • @kmalls hey!!! So excited for you, congrats!
  • @kmalls Hey there! Congrats! I just can't believe how many of us there are here now. This is so cool!
  • kmallskmalls member
    @vflux33 I know, there's been a lot of magic happening for TTGP/IF ladies the last few weeks. I love it! 
  • @kmalls YAY! So happy to see you here! 
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @pbtoast @justkeeptrying I'm also a social worker turned SAHM!
  • kmallskmalls member
    Lol @becausescience I saw you had moved over here and was all "shit, I need to go there." 
  • SoraLkSoraLk member
    @kmalls Very happy to see you here! Wishing you the best! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Hello mamas! DH and I recently found out that we're expecting our rainbow baby March 1st! We have a son who will be 2 in September, and I know he's going to be the best big brother ever! We're from a small town in WNC. My husband is our bread winner and I'm a SAHM. I was part of the Sept15 group and love those ladies. I look forward to this journey with all of you and hope we can all be just as close!
    I am so happy to see you on here!
  • Yay @kmalls ! I'm so happy for you! 
  • @lulu1180 I was thinking the same thing!
  • Hi @kmalls!!! Awesome to see you, congrats!!! 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @Ktjennks Oh gotcha. I wasn't on TB too much after September/October so that makes sense. 
  • *lurker* 

Congrats, @kmalls

So many familiar screen names here. Y'all are helping contribute to my baby rabies!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers