TTC After a Loss
Options

December TWW

Re: December TWW

• Options
    @vlagrl29 maybe there is nothing to fix but maybe they can offer more insight and maybe you can do medicated cycle to give you more follicles in hopes that one will stick!  I didn’t think there was something wrong when I went I just wanted to speed things up since I’m over 40.  
  • Options
    Fingers and toes crossed @BusinessWife!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's my hopes lady. Let's just get this over with lol @Mack2342
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 sorry about the anniversary and AF. Thinking of you!
  • Options
    Eek @BusinessWife!  FX for you!!
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    congrats @lumosmaxima !!  Hope this is your rainbow.
  • Options
    @lumosmaxima Congratulations! I have my FX so hard for you!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    What a good way to end 2017 @lumosmaxima! Congratulations!
  • Options
    @lumosmaxima Congratulations!!!

AF is two days late but I’m getting negative tests. My body is seriously screwing with me this month to add to that evap line. 
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate the support. I hope it's ok if I continue checking in with you all - not to share my stuff, but to follow everyone's journey. I am rooting for you all so hard. 
  • Options
    @lumosmaxima.  Yay!!!!  Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited December 2017
    Congrats @lumosmaxima!

@BusinessWife I was just going to pm you and see how you were doing!  Eeeek! I'm so happy everything is looking good for you!!!! Keep us, and by us, I mean me updated!!! :D 
  • Options
    @lumosmaxima Congratulations!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    @lumosmaxima Congrats!!!! H&H 9 mos!!!

@BusinessWife Any update? Have you gone for betas yet? 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    @BusinessWife yay! So excited for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    **lurking/siggy warning**

Still a dirty lurker because this was my first home. So excited to see all the BFP’s! Congrats! Tagging @NewMommyCoop so invites can be made to the private graduate group if you guys want to join. Also, a little selfishly, I’m surprisingly back in the first tri thread there and it’s so slow. I would love new friends!!  :D

ETA clarity and spelling
  • Options
    @BusinessWife I'm jumping up and down for you!  What an absolutely fabulous way to cap 2017! I'm posting here too because I can!   <3  
  • Options
    Yes @BusinessWife!! That is fantastic! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Yay @BusinessWife!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months!!! Looks like 2018 is going to be your year! 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    @BusinessWife I’m so happy for you! FX so hard for a H&H 9mos!
  • Options
    @BusinessWife congratulations!
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    MandyMostMandyMost member
    edited December 2017
    **lurking/siggy warning**

Still a dirty lurker because this was my first home. So excited to see all the BFP’s! Congrats! Tagging @NewMommyCoop so invites can be made to the private graduate group if you guys want to join. Also, a little selfishly, I’m surprisingly back in the first tri thread there and it’s so slow. I would love new friends!!  :D

ETA clarity and spelling

stuck in the box...my post seems to have disappeared! The Pregnany After Loss board seems slow, is there another group? I didn’t post much here because I was trying to think as little as possible about TTC, but now I’m freaking out frequently and thinking about it constantly!
  • Options
    Congratulations @BusinessWife !!!
  • Options
    Thanks! @lin0442.   How are you doing??? Are you still in the game?  Were you charting?
  • Options
    Hey all. I’ve been gone for a while after having surgery to remove products that weren’t removed properly during my first D&C. I’m officially back in the game now though and in the TWW. However, Hubby wants to wait before doing any medicated cycles and I only got pregnant after taking femara the last time. Not too hopeful at this point but I guess we will see. 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife No, CD1 today. I figured I’d been out for the past couple days with my negative tests. I’m usually very regular, but as they say, you’re only regular until you’re not! Thank you for checking in, though, and I hope you have an amazing and healthy 2018. 

@mrsjcrane Welcome back! Hopefully you have a short stay here :)
  • Options
    @mrsjcrane - welcome back!  Glad you had a procedure to help you out.  Do you ovulate on your own?  I do and hoping femara is all I need.
  • Options
    Played games with some friends last night. One of whom is 10 weeks pregnant. She went on and on about how she was regretting their decision to get pregnant. How much pregnancy sucks etc. This is a friend who struggled with infertility with her first kid and got pregnant really fast this time around. She also knows what I've been through this year. I couldn't believe she was saying these things to me when she knows my history.  It was really hard to sit there and listen to that. I don't think I'll be hanging around with her any time soon...ugh... On a side note it's a new year, so hopefully this year will be different for us all!
  • Options
    @kath525. Good for you, setting a boundary going forward with her.  You definitely don't need to sit there and listen to that crap ((((hugs))))  I'm sorry she was so oblivious and insensitive
  • Options
    That is horrible @Kath525. Don't hang out with her for a while, I agree. If you need to vent about your pregnancy, fine I guess but know your audience FFS. How self centered of her! 
  • Options
    @lumosmaxima and @BusinessWife Congratulations! Such a great way to start the new year! Hoping for a h&h 9 months for you both. 
    I’m currently waiting for AF. If I’m right and my cycle is its typical 28 days (I am one of the few textbook women out there!) it will arrive on Thursday in 2 days. I am trying to be patient and decided not to test before I’m actually “late.” But DH and I decided that we were going to stop officially trying and just see what happens these next few months. I get far too anxious if I’m actively trying.
  • Options
    @honeybeebub   Thanks for the Congrats!  I'm sorry you feel like you may be out this cycle, and that ivf may be in your future.   Of course, take all the time you need, and good for you if you manage to find a good balance between ttc and "real life." I'm not sure I've done the greatest with that, tbh. Lol. But feel free to PM me if you find yourself heading down the ivf route, or any time. :)
  • Options
    ***Lurking***

Congratulations @lumosmaxima and @BusinessWife! Wishing you both a H&H 9 months! PM me if you are interested in joining the TTCAL Grad board and I will send you an invite.

***TW in siggy***
    **TW - Loss & Child mentioned**
    Me: 40  DH: 47
    Married: 10/2015
    DSD: 17
    BFP #1: 6/2/15, ectopic, metho 7/15
    BFP #2: 12/4/15, cp 12/7/15
    BFP #3: 8/5/16, MMC discovered 9/1, Misoprostol 9/19
    BFP #4: 5/10/17, EDD 1/20/2018
    Baby boy born January 12, 2018, 6 lbs 3.3 oz, 20.5 in.

• Options
    Anyone else getting antsy to test? 10 DPO and I'm determined to wait until Friday but definitely feeling the POAS urge! Hoping this trip to florida distracts me till then!